२६

Hyun pulled the brakes and turned off the engine. "We are here Rumi." Hyun said turning to look at her. A chuckle left his mouth. Rumi had fallen asleep, her hair covering her face while her mouth slightly open. "You must have been tired." Hyun said as he clicked open his seatbelt and turned towards her. Rumi had been working too hard from past few days. She was working as a normal employee by day and as an agent by night. Her suggestion was implemented after the last meeting with captain. They did get help from other team but Hyun and Rumi had to do their part too. No matter how much Rumi complained, she was still a diligent worker as an employee and agent.

"Gwiyeowo." Hyun smile tucking her hair behind her ear. "Looks so innocent while sleeping." Hyun had finally come to realize; he did have some feelings for her. He didn't know what part of her personality attracted him because she was opposite of what he thought of an ideal type. He liked someone who was petite and sweet, someone who he would protect all his life. Like when she sees a cockroach, she would jump up in his arms in fear asking him to save her. "You would just smack it with a slipper, won't you?" Hyun laughed looking at peacefully sleeping Rumi. His fingers moved from her hair to her cheeks, hesitantly grazing them. "I know, you pretend to be strong all the time. That you don't need anyone by your side. That you can endure it all alone." He whispered grazing his thumb over her cheek bone. "But, can't you let me protect you?"

"Mmm..." Rumi whined feeling something tickling her cheek. Opening her eyes, she noticed Hyun leaning over. "What are you doing?" She asked her voice hoarse.

"Nothing. There was something on your face." Hyun leaned back in his chair, his heart beating fast and loud. "Can you hear it?" He asked worried she might hear it.

"Mwo?" Rumi asked looking around still not fully awake. "Are we home?" She asked looking outside. Hyun nodded his head not feeling confidence in his voice. "Okay. Gomavo, I'll see you later. Bye." Rumi drowsily said before getting off the car. She waved at Hyun and walked off. Hyun let out his breath that he was holding. "She didn't hear a thing, did she?" Hyun asked looking at himself in rear view mirror.

"Oppaaaaa..." Rumi called as she pushed closed the door behind him. "Oppaaa..." She called again kicking of her shoes and started unbuttoning her shirt. Hearing her calls Youngjae was by her side fixing her shoes to the rack while placing house slippers for her to wear which she kicked aside.

Youngjae sighed standing up. "Aigoo, you look tired today." Youngjae said taking her shirt in his hand and guiding her to their little dinning table in front of the kitchen counter. He filled her a glass of water and handed it to her. "Aigoo uri Rumi-ya." He cooed stroking her head. Rumi gulped down the glass of water and leaned in the Youngjae's touch feeling comfortable.

"Oppa, I am very tired." She murmured cuddling into his touch as he continued to stroke her head.

"Was work hard on you today? How's your back? Is it still paining?" Youngjae asked looking down at her. Rumi shook her head.

"It's not. But because of those pills I felt sleepy today. I told you I didn't want to take those. The wound is fine already." She whined with little pout on her lips.

"Aarso. Aarso. We'll have the doctor check it and see if it fine or not." Rumi narrowed her eyes at him. "Mwo? If it's fine then you won't have to take pills anymore." He smiled pinching her cheek. Rumi scoffed in returned before cursing at Hyun. "Why are you cursing that poor boy? He did what I couldn't. I should treat him to a dinner." Youngjae said with teasing smile on his face.

"Oppaa..."

"Aarso. But you need to take medicines, those are for your own good. Your body need rest."

"I can't be resting right now." Rumi said rolling her eyes. "There is so much work to d- Wonwoo-ssi?" Rumi squinted her eyes to look at the head peeking from the couch.