The shrill sound of shredder drowned in Rumi's loud thoughts. Her mind was still stuck at how she should earn back her rank. This coming ball would play a huge catalyst if she played her cards right. If she still received the invitation letter after what happened then that means she's still on okay level. If looking at what had happened, it wasn't her fault that men couldn't handle being talked down. All she did was out of unfair treatment towards her. Lee Donghyun. If you ever cross my path again. She sneered putting down another bunch in the shredder. I'll shredder you like this paper by my bare hands.

A huge pile of papers was slammed down on her pile pulling her out of thoughts. Rumi glanced at her co-worker who sighed stretching her hands. "What were you thinking of? You were quite diligently shredding those papers."

"Nothing. And I always do any work diligently." Rumi answered making her co-worker snort.

"Yeah right." She laughed. "Take care of this bundle too, Rumi-ya." She sighed in exhaustion.

"Ne unnie." Rumi sang along and stopping suddenly. "Ah unnie..." She trailed off blinking her eyes at her co-worker.

"Wae?" Her co-worker turned her head in question. "Mwoya? Say it?" She asked when Rumi continued to blinked her eyes at her.

"I feel like having coff-"

"Ani!" Her request was denied before she could complete her sentence.  "Go get it yourself. I have been running around since morning without any rest. In fact, you being my dongsaeng should bring me coffee." She retorted poking her finger in Rumi's arm.

"Ah apa!" Rumi exclaimed stepping away from her. "And waeyo? You are even asking me to do your work. This is not fair unnie." Rumi pouted rubbing her arm.

"Not fair my as-"

"Coffee?" A cup dangled in front of Rumi's eyes. Avoid getting hit by it, Rumi turned around to see a familiar face standing on her tip toe dangling the coffee cup at her. "You were craving coffee, right?" The short figure smiled.

"Um, Jangmi-sii?" Jangmi nodded her head in affirmation. "Uh-Annyeonghaseyo." Rumi greeted with little bow of her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jangmi smiled flashing her prefect whites. "It's for you." She said grabbing Rumi's hand and placed the coffee cup in her hand. Rumi mentally shrugged, free coffee for her. "It's fated." She said making Rumi look up in question. "Ah I mean, you craving coffee and me bringing it to you." She explained smiling. Somehow Rumi thought she could've been fine without explanation.

"Gamsahabnida." Rumi bowed her head in thanks.

"Mwoya? Did Jangmi-sii lost tract of her path today?" A comment from her co-worker made Rumi look between them before losing her interest to the coffee in hand again. A coffee is what she needed right now. Today, universe was really on her side.

"Aniyo Misoo unnie." Jangmi sweetly smiled with little shake of her head.  "I wanted to thank Rumi-sii so I came looking for her." Misoo raised her eyebrow in question before glancing at the bloke head beside her.

"Thank her? For what? Yah what did you do?" She elbowed Rumi who was about to place her mouth on the coffee cup.

"Unnie!" She whined almost spilling her coffee. "What is it?" She cried in frustration.

"She saved me." Jangmi answered for her before smiling at Rumi who furrowed her eyebrows in question. Did she? She thought shrugging her shoulders and finally placing her lips to her beloved coffee. "Rumi-sii you are my saviour and I would like to repay you by taking you out for dinner if that-" And phurrrrr. No one would have thought they would get rejected by being sprayed by coffee.