५७

Rumi sneakily stole a glance at Wonwoo and quickly looked away realising he was doing the same. The odd couple had walked back to their bike quite awkwardly, both wouldn't meet other's eyes as if they weren't eating each other away few minutes ago. It was acceptable with Wonwoo being shy but Rumi was whole other being; bold Rumi was nowhere to be seen. Wonwoo glanced at her and then at her hand, he wanted to hold it so bad even when they were climbing back up. He wanted to help her up but she was way quicker than him. Wonwoo bit his lip and slowly extended his hand towards hers, just when it was about to touch he-

"Ahem!" She coughed covering her mouth. Wonwoo quickly took his hand back. "Are you okay? Is it cold?" Wonwoo asked worriedly, since the sun had gone down the weather had gotten cold and Rumi was just wearing thin t-shirt as covering. Rumi shook her head still avoiding his eyes. "I'm fine." She replied clearing her throat. Wonwoo leaned to side to meet her eyes but she turned away. "Umm, how about ramen?" She asked.

"De?!" Wonwoo's eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "I thought Rumi-ssi was being shy but this ah-isn't it too fast?" Wonwoo asked blushing, he hands already moving inside his bag to take out the helmet.

Rumi turned towards him; he had already put on his helmet. "Is that a no?" She asked raising her eyebrow at him. Wonwoo looked at her and then at the thumb which was pointing towards the seven eleven across the street. "Ah." Wonwoo clammed his mouth at his feral thoughts. He quietly removed his helmet and stuffed it back in his bag. "Ramen is fine." He nodded looking at Rumi who had a confused expression on her face. "Let's go." Wonwoo awkwardly laughed before walking away to hide his embarrassed self. "What was that?" Rumi cocked her head to side before shaking it and following Wonwoo who had trotted away.

The bell tinkled as Wonwoo pushed open the door, they were dully greeted by the staff who didn't bother to look up. Wonwoo bowed towards him and made a beeline towards the ramen alley. "Ahhh!" He let out a silent scream, cursing at the ramen packets. It was like they were mocking him for his silly thoughts. "Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" He scolded himself while grabbing one of the packet from rack and slapping it on his forehead. "Of course, Rumi-ssi didn't mean that! She wouldn't even know what it is to ask someone for ramen, you paboya!" He muttered smacking the packet on his forehead repeatedly.

"Wonwoo-ssi, what are you doing?" Wonwoo froze. "Are you okay?" He slowly put the packet down and straightened up. "Hmm I am fine." He smiled too widely. "It is the new way of breaking the noodles." He laughed showing crushed packet to her. Rumi furrowed her eyebrows before her mouth formed a 'o' as she nodded. "Hehe." Wonwoo laughed nodding his own head. "Which one are you eating?" He asked pointing towards the rack. "Ah? This." Rumi picked up one of them and then walked towards the other rack and picked up kimchi packet, eggs, and sausage. "Let's pay." Rumi smiled walking up to the counter.

Rumi placed all her purchases on the counter. "Will that be all?" The staff asked putting his phone away. When she didn't answered he looked up to see her staring at the Marlboro on display behind him. "Would one be enough?" He asked picking up and putting in with her purchase. Rumi opened her mouth when a hand came in view and pushed the white box aside. "Thank you but we will not be taking that." Wonwoo threw a closed lip smile towards him. Rumi looked up at him. "Wonwoo-ssi..." Wonwoo smiled down at her. "Let's eat ice-cream for dessert later." Rumi smiled and nodded back.

Rumi pulled the brakes and kicked off the side stand. She removed her helmet and turned towards Wonwoo who had climbed off and was removing his helmet. Rumi smiled getting off and leaning against the bike, she chuckled when he tucked the helmet back in his bag and leaned down towards her. "Why are you so cute?" She laughed patting his hair down for him. "Not cute." Wonwoo looked up meeting her eyes with little pout. "Waeyo?" Rumi asked her hands moving from his hair to his cheeks and pinching them. "Rumi-ssi calls everyone cute, I don't want to be called cute." He pouted. Rumi chuckled pulling his cheeks. "Then what would Wonwoo-ssi liked to be called?" Rumi cooed.