३८

Rumi's eyes looked around as the security in front of her checked Youngjae and hers ticket. "Here." The man said handing two bands one for her and other for Youngjae. Both of them put it on as other security lady guided them inside. "Rumi-ya, where are we going?" Youngjae whispered locking their arms together. "To our seats." Rumi nonchalantly answered her eyes still taking in each thing around her. "And what's with you with suddenly? Are you nervous or something?" She asked feeling Youngjae's grip on her tightening each step they took inside.

"I am." Youngjae said but his voice was drowned in the noise as soon as they stepped inside the stadium. "Wah they are loud!" Youngjae shouted over. Rumi chuckled nodding her head. She had heard worse at Seventeen's concert. "Never been to a concert before?" Rumi asked. She thought he had been considering how huge fan of kpop he is. Youngjae shook his head. "Do I look like someone who has time or money to go?" He replied shouting over all the noise. True, Rumi thought nodding her head. "But are you sure you got these tickets from one of the members; they are not some dupes are they?" Youngjae asked making Rumi roll her eyes.

"Really oppa? Do you think we would have gotten inside with dupes!?"

"Who knows? Didn't you say someone had gotten in with a staff id before during Seventeen's concert?" He pulled her closer so he wouldn't have to shout.

"It was a legit one. Not a dupe." Rumi answered when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. Rumi moved her arm to take it out but Youngjae's death grip didn't let her "Squeeze any harder and it might break." Rumi said sighing and used her other hand. It was Hoshi. "Why is he now calling for? I can't hear shit here." Rumi muttered receiving the call. "Eo?" She asked.

"Are you already at concert?!" He shouted over, Rumi pulled the phone away from her ear for a second before putting it on again. "Why didn't you come with us?! Shouldn't you drive us here?" He asked. Rumi furrowed her eyebrows, what shit is he on about? Did he dialled wrong number? "Rumi-ya?!" Seems like he did not.

"Stop shouting. I can hear you." Rumi replied. "And why should I drive you anywhere?" She asked looking for him since he seemed to be at same location with noise coming from the background.

"Forget that. Where are you? I can't see you. What are you wearing?" Hoshi asked from other side. "Clothes." Rumi replied. "Yah, would you come naked? Obviously clothes but what clothes?!" Rumi leaned back and saw groups of guys on other side of rows of seat.

Covered from top to bottom, hats, and masks. "It's not hard to recognize you guys though." Rumi said noticing Hoshi with phone stuck to his ear. "Look to your right." He did as Rumi waved her fingers saying hello. Hoshi hung up and started making his way towards them. "Oppa, come on." Rumi said meeting him half way. "Does hat and mask makes you less noticeable?" Rumi asked smirking at Hoshi who rolled his eyes and removed his mask.

"Being cautious does." He answered noticing an unfamiliar guy standing beside. He smiled and bowed politely towards him. Who? He mouthed to Rumi. "Ah?" Rumi smiled and pulled Youngjae forward; the guy had decided on not letting go of Rumi's arm. "This is Kim Youngjae. My-"

"Hyung?" A voice cut her off.

"Wonwoo-ya." Wonwoo walked towards them, a surprised look on his face upon seeing familiar Youngjae. Rumi took in a deep breath, there goes her heart again. Will it ever stop doing that? She thought staring at Wonwoo who fixed his glasses as he greeted Youngjae and glanced at Rumi. Their eyes met for a second before he averted them. Hurts. Rumi bit her lips averting her own eyes. "Ah? Rumi said she had tickets and asked me to come along." Youngjae said nudging Rumi while bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Mwo? Ah, ye." Rumi nodded looking at Wonwoo again since he seemed to have asked the question. Wonwoo looked at her and this time didn't averted them until Hoshi asked. "You seemed to know each other." He asked looking at Wonwoo and Youngjae.