६५

"Noona..."

Rumi smiled, Wonwoo was here. Using the wall for support Rumi stood up, "You are here." She greeted. Wonwoo stared at her, "Wonwoo-ssi?" She called waving her hand in front of his face. Wonwoo blinked breaking out of trance. He cleared his throat and looked away. "Umm..." Rumi bit her lip, is he still angry? Of course, he is angry vedi. Who wouldn't get upset after what you did? "I was waiting for Wonwoo-ssi." Wonwoo ignored her unlocking the door, Rumi was ready for door being slammed at her face but he left it open for her. "Maybe not." She smiled picking up the cake box, gift she had bought and stepped in.

Wonwoo heard her stepping in and struggling to carry in what she had bought. Huh! I'm not gonna help you. You deserve that! He thought making his way towards his room. He pulled his hoodie over his head and peeked behind him; she had followed him to his room. After few huffs and puffs she called out his name, "Wonwoo-ssi..." He felt her walking towards him so he busied himself with folding his hoodie instead of tossing it in laundry basket. "Wonwoo-ssi, please." She grabbed his arm and turned him around so he was facing her. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." She apologised, Wonwoo scoffed looking away making her sigh. "I know you are upset after what I did but I'm really sorry about that, I know I'm being a hypocrite for showing up at your door like this now but I thought we needed time to calm down before we talked."

"Calm down? Noona do you expect me to calm down after you lied to me?" Wonwoo asked glaring at her. Rumi shook her head. "No-no-no. I didn't mean it like that, Wonwoo-ssi." Rumi grabbed on his arms tighter when he tried to brush them off. "I thought we both weren't in state to explain or listen to anything. I thought we might've argued rather than talk about it." Rumi explained. "Yesterday, I wasn't in state to talk about it."

"Then what about morning? Or in afternoon? Or maybe in evening?!" Wonwoo exclaimed. "Noona how can you show up now? Do you really not care about me, our relationship-ah wait is there any relationship between us?" He bitterly laughed pointing between them. Rumi furrowed her eyebrows, "What? Wonwoo-ssi, what are you even saying? We have been together for months now, what do you mean by is there any relationship between us?" Rumi asked looking clearly confused, why was he suddenly talking like that? "Is that really so? Then why did I feel that this relationship was one sided? Why did I feel like it was only I who thought we were dating? Did noona thought same? I don't think so, when you were out lying to me, going around with Hyun-ssi." Rumi shook her head, what misunderstanding did they had gotten themselves into. "Noona you still introduce me as your friend to all your friends. How am I suppose to believe that we are in relationship after this? Tell me?" Wonwoo asked looking into her eyes. Rumi stared at him, "I didn't know." Mwo?

"I didn't know my actions made you misunderstand everything. I didn't know Wonwoo-ssi was thinking about it like this." Rumi said taking his hand in hers. "Wonwoo-ssi, I'm sorry I didn't know my actions were hurting Wonwoo-ssi like this." Rumi said her hand cupping his face while her thump lightly brushing against his cheekbone. Wonwoo unconsciously leaned into her touch. "I know you said everything sounds like a lie to you and it might sound like I'm giving reasons but still I am going to explain myself." Wonwoo stared at her, right he had said that to her. He didn't mean to say such hurtful words. Rumi sighed and stepped back, no-no-no don't leave, Wonwoo thought watching her step back. "I admit, I lied and made oppa lie for me too. I have been lying to Wonwoo-ssi about overtiming at company." Wonwoo's eyebrows knitted in frown. "But it is not for what you think. Hyun and I are purely partners." Rumi explained. "There's nothing between us like that. Yesterday he needed my help, past few days we have been working on it that's why I couldn't come home on time. I know I am still not being completely honest but please believe me Wonwoo-ssi. There are things I've kept from you, those things that you don't know about me I wish I could tell you but I can't at the moment. I promise when the time's right, I will tell you everything. But those things don't change the way I feel for you."