३२

Wonwoo snickered at the little kitten trying to clung on his fingers but lost grip and slipped down on the grass. The little furry creature kept Wonwoo entertained as rest of his members and company staff were preparing to check out of the hotel. The day was quite tiring but playing with that energetic fur ball made it all disappear for him. "Ah gwiyeowo..." Wonwoo cooed scratching the kitten's head. "Should I take picture of you? Hmm?" Wonwoo asked in baby voice after pulling out his phone from his pocket. "Here, here." Wonwoo wiggled his fingers trying to get the kitten to look at his phone camera.

"Yah Rumi-ya, why would you give your coupon to Sang Hun and not me?" A loud voice walked out from the lobby scaring away the kitten, who ran away hiding itself in the bush. Annoyed, Wonwoo looked up to see five figures walking out. Rumi-ssi. Wonwoo stood up upon seeing her.

"Because I wanted to." Rumi-ssi shrugged her shoulders. "Sang Hun-ssi was quite helpful yesterday unlike you troublemakers." She turned around narrowing her eyes at the other three members. "And Na-ra how much did you even drink? Do you even remember what you did last night?" Rumi-ssi asked crossing her arms.

"Gwiyeowo." She looked like at that feisty kitten to Wonwoo.

"Ani. What did I do?" The one who seemed to be Na-ra shook her head and looked at other members for answers. "From what I remember, you were trying to climb some mountain last night." Another female member said. "Mwo mountain? What mountain?" Rumi-ssi huffed and looked at one of the two male members who trying his best to hide his laughter. Other male piped asking whether it was Mt. Everest, making the snickering one burst out in laughter.

"It wasn't the Mt. Everest but it was Rumi-ssi." The man laughed covering his face.

"Mwo?" Na-ra-ssi turned towards Rumi-ssi. "Did I really?"

"Ani. You were trying to climb every palm tree that came your way so I had pick you up and bring you back to the cottage." Rumi-ssi explained letting out an exhausted sigh. Wonwoo smiled in sympathy, poor Rumi-ssi after all that she had to even bring drunk Hoshi back to villa. Maybe she is really cursed. "I think I am really cursed. I always get in trouble with drunkards!" Wonwoo chuckled at how their thoughts were in sync too.

"Aarsoo...Mianhaeyo." Na-ra-ssi trying hug Rumi-ssi who had cute pout on her face as she avoided Na-ra-ssi advances.

"So cute." Wonwoo commented watching carefree Rumi messing around with her co-workers. Wonwoo wondered, was she really that carefree? She always has a smile on her face, has this comfortable aura making everyone believe that they had known her forever. But there are times, glimpse he had seen makes him wonder if she is the same person he knows? Yesterday when she was on that call, she sounded so sad, so bounded unlike the Rumi-ssi he was seeing right now. Can one person be this happy in front when it is all hurt and broken inside? "Wonwoo-ya." Rumi-ssi, are you really this happy? "Wonwoo." Rumi-ssi, are you really okay? "Yah! Jeon Wonwoo!" Someone grabbed his hand making him look away from Rumi.

"Eo?" Wonwoo turned to see Seokmin standing beside him. "Dokyeom-ah? Mwohae?" He questioned in daze.

"What are you thinking about that you couldn't even hear me calling from beside you?" Seokmin asked following his line of sight. There were group of staff members standing in circle and laughing and messing around, only familiar member among them was Rumi. "Were you looking at Rumi-ssi?" Seokmin questioned joining him to watching contest.

"Ani, I wasn't." Wonwoo was too quick to deny. Seokmin glanced at him and went back to staring at Rumi.

"Don't you think as if we have met her?" Seokmin asked. "Not like seen her. Like talked with her before." Seokmin continued.

"Hmm, I felt it too. Rumi-ssi is like that I guess. Makes us believe that we have been friends for long." Wonwoo smiled.

"Ani, it's not that but I agree to that, she has this friendly vibe like Seungkwan-ah. But I don't know, yesterday was my first time talking to her but it felt like I have talked to her before." Seokmin said furrowing his eyebrows. "Her voice felt familiar. Ah now she's looking at us." Seokmin waved his hand when Rumi caught him staring at her. Wonwoo turned to look at her. Rumi waved back at Seokmin before eyes met Wonwoo. Her smile faltered a little, she bowed her head in greeting before turning back to her colleagues, muttering something to them and she walking off.