६३

"Can we really trust him?" Rumi turned towards him and raised her eyebrow. Wasn't he the one striking a deal with him first hand? "No." Rumi curtly replied and turned back ahead, currently they were sitting in the balcony waiting for the auction to begin. An auction where humans were sold as sex slaves. "But he's desperate." Rumi added glancing at the other balconies with VIPs.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Hyun asked looking at her, why was she unusually calm when he was feeling this rush inside him? "Does that mean we can trust him?" Rumi clicked her tongue and turned her head towards him again. "No. It's mean that he is going to help us up until he thinks he can get out of here. This is not his first time doing this." Rumi explained looking at the question mark on Hyun's face.  "You mean the moment he thinks we are not useless, he's gonna dump us." Rumi nodded going back to looking around. "This is going be harder than I thought." Rumi muttered to herself. She had to create an opening for them to get in deeper.

"What do you mean that they have put him up there?!" An enraged voice caught Rumi's ear. "They were supposed to be handing him directly to me?! What the fuck do they think they are doing by going against my word?!"  The VIP screamed at his company. "Hyungnim, please calm down. They never did say that they were going to hand the goods directly to you-ack!" Before his company could finish his sentence he was kicked in shin. "Goods? Who are you calling goods, gaesaekkiya?!" The man seethed through his teeth. The company quickly recovered and bowed towards his boss. "Joesonghamnida." He apologized, "But hyungnim, isn't it better this way? You can take him with this auction easily without having to go into any other trouble." The lacky suggested glancing at his boss who was genuinely thinking about it. "Considering the rumours attached to him, nobody's gonna waste money on him hyungnim but more than that nobody here has the guts to stand against you." The lacky smiled noticing the smirk on his boss's lips.

"Ladies and gentlemen my earnest apologies for the long wait!" A loud voice grabbed the attention of the guest. "The moment we all have been waiting for has come! Without any further ado we will began our tonight's auction!" At his signal the lights went dimmer and a spotlight was flashed on the stage. "Let's welcome our first candidate of the night..." Rumi turned towards Hyun, "What's the status from outside?" Hyun nodded his head in affirmative. "They are in, taken their position inside the club but couldn't pass the VIP line. Choi Jae-yeong was right when he said they are quite careful with security." Rumi sighed and nodded her head back.

"For our next candidate we have a well-known idol. Let's have I.N. from the Stray Kids on the stage!" A figure appeared on the stage, hand covering his eyes from the harsh spotlight. "Name, Yang Jeongin. Age, twenty-two years old. I don't need to introduce you to his skills, do I?"  The host said scanning the audience with smile on his face. "You have seen him perform for you before, am I right? But today onwards he's gonna perform for only that lucky person!" The host baited. "So, without any further ado let's start with bidding. Starting with-"

"20 million won!" Rumi glanced at her right, so it is him, huh? "That was quick! Twenty million! Anyone?" The host asked glancing around the audience. "Twenty million going for once..." Whispers were heard going around as the man smirked daring them to bid against him. "Twenty million going for twice! Twenty million going for-Ah! We have a bidder!" Everyone turned around the to look at the bidder. Rumi smirked holding up her bidder card and tapped her five fingers on the table. "Fifty million for bidder number nine!" The host announced.

The man cursed making Rumi glance at him and smirk. "Crazy bitch-" He was about to jump over but his lacky stopped him. "Hyungnim the bid." The man cursed and held up his card shouting, "Hundred!"

"Okay hundred million for bidder number seven. Going once! Twice-" The man smirked daring Rumi who smiled rolling her eyes. "Thr-oh! One fifty for bidder number nine!" The host said pointing towards the Rumi. "Ah ssibal! I am going to kill this bitch. Two hundred!" The man screamed glaring at Rumi who chuckled. "Two hundred for- It's two fifty for bidder-ah? Five hundred? Five hundred million for bidder number nine!" The host excitedly hollered in his mic. "Going for once! Twice! Thrice!" He exclaimed beating the gavel indicating the end of the bid. "Congratulations to bidder number nine!" Rumi smiled nodding her head and turned towards the man with a smirk. "Michin-nyeon!" The man cursed hurling his bidding card on ground and stomping off the balcony making Rumi snort.