४९

"Yah, who do you think you are?" Seungkwan asked, corner of his lip lifting up as he stared down at Chan who sitting in front seat. "Future of kpop." Chan replied running his fingers through his hair. "Aish-" Seungkwan leaned forward with his fisted palm ready to hit him but was stopped by Jeonghan sitting beside him.

"Yah geumanhae both of you." Jeonghan scolded pulling back Seungkwan to his seat. "Why are you at it so early? The day isn't even started." Jeonghan sighed. Maybe going out for drinks night before shoot was a bad idea; his head was killing him. And his younger members were not helping at all. "What's with you today? You look like you woke on wrong side of the bed." Chan said earning another sigh from him. "Unlike this one. Wonwoo hyung looks unusually happy. Did something happened yesterday, hyung?" He asked looking at the unmovable smile on Wonwoo's face.

"Eo?" Wonwoo looked up from his phone the grin unaffected. "Did you say something?" He asked glancing at his members.

"Mwoya...what is happening hyung?" Seungkwan leaned forward to get a closer look at him. "Wah he really can't hide it?" Seungkwan said looking at his grin. "Why do you look so happy today?" He asked glancing at him and then his phone. Huh? Who's that? Seungkwan narrowed his eyes get a better look at the picture when Wonwoo quickly locked his screen.

"Waeyo? I can't be happy?" Wonwoo asked putting away his phone. "Ani...you can be happy." Seungkwan pouted going back to his seat. "I was just wondering." Wonwoo hummed once again the grin taking over his face.

"Well, at least someone is happy." Jeonghan grumbled. "Arghh my head is killing me." He groaned holding his head. Chan turned around and snorted. "And they say I am the drunkard. Who told you drink before shoot?"

"Mwo? You went out for drinks? Nugu lang? (With whom?)" Seungkwan asked glancing at Jeonghan. "Coups and Ru-" Jeonghan was cut short when door for passenger's and drivers seat opened. Think of devil and devil shall appear.

"Hello boys! I hope you don't mind me riding with you today." Rumi grinned at idols while making herself comfortable in passenger's seat. "We do. Will you get off?" Chan said. "Ani." Rumi grinned at him earning a scoff. "Good morning Seungkwan-ssi, Jeonghan-ssi." She greeted looking at the very back of the car and then Chan and beside him. "Good morning Wonwoo-ssi..." A shy smile taking over her face. "Good morning." Wonwoo shyly greeted back.

"And what about me?" Chan pushed his head in her view. Rumi tsked rolling her head. "Manager-nim, let's get going." Rumi said ignoring the little one. "Wahh, you are quite biased noona." Chan expressed leaning back in seat as their manager pulled out of the driveway. "You receive what you give." Rumi commented earning agreement from the backseat. Chan tsked crossing his arms. Rumi smiled glancing at Chan through rear-view mirror. "Jeonghan-ssi are you okay there? You don't look good." Rumi asked turning to look back at him. Manager also glanced at him worriedly.

"Jeonghan-ah, gwenchana?" He asked glancing at him through rear-view mirror. Jeonghan nodded his head. "Na gwenchana, just a little hungover." Jeonghan assured. "Yah, how do you look okay? Don't you get hangovers?" He asked looking at Rumi who grinned and shook her head. "No. I pass out and the night before never happened to me. No headaches, nothing at all."

"De?!" Everyone turned to look at Wonwoo, who realised he had reacted too overly. "Umm-" He cleared his throat looking away. "I mean- you said the night before never happened, does that mean you don't remember anything?" Wonwoo asked worriedly, if it's true then it means Rumi-ssi doesn't remember what happened between-

"Wahh dedanada. I wish I also had such habits." Chan sighed remembering the flashes of his drunk self. "Ah! Don't think about it." He shook his head. "By the way how come you went out with them while rejecting me?" He asked narrowing his eyes at Rumi.