११

Rumi bowed head again and dragged herself out of an hour-long questioning. "Was I the culprit?" Rumi huffed; she was the one who caught the guy yet she was questioned like a culprit. What kind of system these guys have? She sighed pressing elevator button. "Tsk. What is wrong with this?" She pressed the button harder when it didn't work. "God damn it!"

"You should try pressing it with little love, Rumi unnie." A delicate hand came into the view pressing the button for her. "See?" Jangmi smiled up at her. Just great! My day keeps getting better and better. Rumi inhaled her thoughts and flashed a sweet smile towards Jangmi.

"Gamsahabnida, Jangmi-ssi."

"Uh uh! Unnie..." Jangmi shook head and clung onto Rumi's arm like a snake wined itself to its prey. "Why are you always rigid and so formal? Jangmi-ssi this and Jangmi-ssi that. Call me Jangmi-ah..." She looked up and blinked her eyes few times at Rumi.

"I think I'll stick to Jangmi-ssi." Rumi awkwardly smiled trying to get rid of her claws.

"But unnie!" Jangmi pouted shrugging off Rumi hand and tightening her grip. "I can call you unnie why can't you call me informally?"

"He deva kuthe adakavlas mala...? (Oh god, what kind of obstacle is this...?)" Rumi nervously chuckled shaking her head at the question mark on Jangmi's face. "I take time to- you know...be relaxed with someone. It's difficult when I've just met them."

"That's why!" She suddenly exclaimed making Rumi cringe. "Ah, the elevator is here." Jangmi said straightening up and dragging Rumi inside. "Unnie, we need to spend time together to get know each other. But you!" She suddenly grabbed Rumi and turned her around to face herself. "You keep ignoring my messages." She accused poking her finger in Rumi's shoulder.

"I-I told Jangmi-ssi, I am busy this month. I can't real-"

"I am not asking you to take out time from your busy schedule, Unnie." She cut her off. "At least reply to my text." She pouted.

"Ne." Rumi nodded with tight lipped smile.

"Good." Jangmi flashed a smile and turned to front. Rumi let out the breath she was holding in. Why can't the elevator go any faster? She bit her lip and stared at the numbers counting down. "By the way, I heard about it." Jangmi spoke again. Rumi furrowed her eyebrows turning towards her. "You caught someone trying to click secret pictures of idols."

"Ah! Hmm." Rumi nodded and turning back to front again. "You hear about a lot of things huh?" Rumi muttered under her breath.

"You are that type, aren't you?" Jangmi looked at her with light smile on her face. "The type to protect others first. The type to stand in front of the bullet for others." Rumi chuckled at that. Jangmi's eyes glowed at that sound.

"To stand in front of the bullet, don't you think that's little dramatic, Jangmi-ssi?" Rumi asked with smile on her face. "I agree, I have those protective instincts but getting shot for another? I'm not that brave." Rumi laughed.

"Joah."

"Ne?" Rumi looked at her in question.

"Your laugh. It's lovely." Rumi cleared her throat and looked away. The look in Jangmi's eyes made her uncomfortable. Those eyes, she remembers the look.

"Um. We are here." Rumi said as the elevator stopped and door slide opened. She walked out, Jangmi following behind. "Then, I'm heading to café." Rumi said avoiding her eyes.

"Ne." Jangmi nodded her head. Rumi bit her lip and turned around to leave when Jangmi caught her wrist causing Rumi to curse under her breath and slowly turn around. "Don't forget to reply to my texts."