"She was so weird. You know hyung she suddenly started posing weirdly, it was so funny to watch!" Chan laughed explaining the incident to Hoshi who was quite earnestly listening to him. "Then she walked towards to the girls table and asked for their phone. May I see your phone?" He enacted the scene.

"What is he going on about?" Minghao asked as he walked out of the recording room. Jihoon shook his head at the duo. "The same story he had been going on for last three days." He replied. "Chan-ah you are up." He called out.

"Dae, hyung!" Chan quickly replied and went back to his tale. "I really thought she was a drunkard but she was nice for calling out those girls for clicking our pictures." He said smiling and nodding his head. "It would be fun if you had been there." He laughed.

"Then there would've been three drunkards there." Jihoon said rolling around in his chair, his thumb pointed towards recording room and his sharp gaze on Chan. Chan sheepishly smiled and hurried into recording room. "I am tired of hearing you talk about it for nth time."

"But hyung it was really fun ask Mingyu hyung and Vernon hyung." Chan argued, Jihoon waved his hand as whatever ignoring the little one's whine.

"I've heard it already and why were you even entertaining her in the first place. What if she was some fan or something?" Jihoon warned making Chan crack up.

"Fan? Pfff! Hyung, she thought the girls were taking picture of her!" He laughed in disbelief as he walked into recording room. "Her arrogance level was on whole new level. She could beat Hoshi hyung's level." He laughed.

"Yah! I'm not arrogant." Hoshi argued as Minghao snickered from the corner. "I am just that good." He said holding his chin up. Jihoon rolled around his chair and flicked his hand. "Mwo?" Hoshi asked teasingly knowing quite well that Jihoon was kicking him out. "What is that?" He enacted him with silly grin on his face. "Aa..aarso!" He quickly stood up when he noticed Jihoon's expression changing.

"You should learn when to stop Hoshi hyung." Minghao said suffering through his phone.

"I didn't do anything. I just defending myself? Can't I do that now?" Hoshi replied picking up his water bottle making his way out of Jihoon's lab. "Why am I always kicked out?" He pouted.

"Annyeong!" Minghao shouted rubbing salt on the wound as Hoshi waddled out. Pouting he had reached the resting room where Jeonghan, Mingyu, Vernon, Wonwoo and Joshua were gathered. "Hannie hyung..." He whined jumping right into Jeonghan arms who was lying on bean bag.

"Mwoya? What's with him?" Jeonghan asked looking at the hamster burying his head in his stomach.

"Jihoon hyung must have kicked him out." Mingyu said. His words were confirmed as Hoshi kicked his legs throwing tantrum. "Look at him." Mingyu shook his head clicking his tongue watching his older brother acting like a child.

"Aigo...my horangi. It's okay." Jeonghan cooed slapping his back.

"Ah! Ah! Apaa!" He cried wriggling his body out of Jeonghan's arms and scratching where he was hit. "Why am I always bullied?!" He cried dramatically.

"Why am I always bullied?!" Wonwoo cried copying him. "You always act out that's why." He continued getting back to  his usual 'void of any emotion' face. Joshua laughed slapping Wonwoo's arm. "He's always striving up trouble and then whines when gets scolded for it."

"But I didn't do anything apart from defending myself." Hoshi argued. "Chan called me arrogant and I just told him I am not arrogant I am just that good." He explained hearing various noises from the boys. "Mwo? Was I wrong to defend myself? Jihoon always does this to me!" Hoshi whined rolling over Jeonghan.