"Uh? Rumi-sii?"

"Dae! Just a second." Rumi replied carefully freeing her leg from the tangled mess of bags and turned around. "Oh? Jihoon-sii. Annyeonghaseyo." Rumi bowed greeting him Woozi with big smile on her face. Bonus of coming here was getting to see this cute boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jihoon greeted back with same energy as hers. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in there?" He looking at the mess behind her.

"Oh, it's fine." Rumi smiled shaking her head and stepped out of the pile. "I was checking if the props we-" Her foot got stuck in one of the bag's handle causing her to trip, falling right into Woozi's arms. "-re correctly delivered. Hehe." She smiled completing her sentence as Woozi prevented her from kissing the floor. Woozi laughed helping her too her feet. "Thanks!" She giggled before catching herself.

"No problem." Woozi smiled at her little giggles. "So, is everything alright?" He asked nodding towards the mess.

"Ah, ye. It is now. The delivery was misplaced but we got it back before time. Speaking of it, where did Jina-sii go?" Rumi went from answering his question to questioning herself. Woozi watched her as she fidgeted around with her phone before dialling a number. "Hehe, actually she was suppose to call the company and then I found the props so now I need to tell her, everything is here. But-she's not picking up." Rumi sighed looking at her phone screen.

"Maybe she's stuck in some other work?" Woozi suggested.

"Right, maybe." Rumi nodded pocketing her phone again. "So, what are y'all doing today?" Rumi smiled shifting the topic from her reckless co-worker to him. "Looks very sporty." Rumi continued folding her shirt sleeve feeling sweaty and hot after looking in the mess of bags.

"Yeah, I think so to. I don't know much in detail though." Woozi answered half-heartedly as his eyes moved along with her arm's movement. They were definitely something, he could practically see them flex through her flannel shirt. "Uh...?"

"Yes?" Rumi looked up in answer.

"How long do you work out for?" Words left before his mind to incorporate.

"De?" Rumi furrowed her eyebrows. Work out? "Four hours I guess?" She answered not knowing what else she should've done. Woozi wanted to slam his head against the wall. Stupid mouth! Stupid mouth! He mentally cursed himself.

"Haha. I am sorry. Your arms, they seem perfect and that day too, you easily carried Jangmi. You need great arm strength to do so. Do you follow any particular diet?" Again, his stupid mouth was running off without his consent.

"No, not really. I just do my usual routine workout." Rumi answered still confused but then again it wasn't the first time he had asked about this. "Regular work and balanced meal are enough." Maybe he's a gym freak?

"Really? Why do I feel like it's harder?" Woozi murmured. Rumi chuckled at that. Of course, it's different, building body for shape and building body for strength are totally different. "I do push up, dumbbell row but they still feel loose." Woozi said holding up his arm. Rumi felt his biceps nodded her head.

"Do it regularly and add planks to your routine." Rumi suggested feeling his both arms. Woozi nodded listening to her instruction earnestly.

"Jihoon-ah~ Oh! Mianhae!" Hoshi exclaimed before covering his face. "I didn't know you were..." Hoshi peeked from between his fingers and giggled at the two confused figures. Rumi blinked few times and looked at Woozi who clearly looked annoyed at his brother.

I didn't know about any one of them having mental problems. That's fine, nothing I have faced before. Rumi thought shrugging to herself and removing her hands from Woozi's arms. "Annyeonghaseyo, Hoshi-sii." Rumi greeted bowing her head a little.