७२

Rumi leaned back in her chair, fingers tapping away at her desk. "Ah!" She exclaimed turning to look at the culprit who had smack at back of her head. "Unnie. Good morning." She greeted grinning at her. "Eo?" Misoo furrowed her eyebrows, "Mwoji? You are grinning instead of throwing curses at me today?" Misoo asked making way to her cabin. Rumi snorted rolling towards her. "I was trying something different today. Either way you are not gonna stop hitting me." Rumi shrugged her shoulders rolling inside her cabin as Misoo opened the door.

Misoo glanced at her, she looked unusually happy today. "What is it?" Misoo asked removing her overcoat and hanging it on her chair. "What?" Rumi asked looking up at her. Misoo furrowed her eyebrows, something definitely happened. "Where did you disappeared yesterday after the interview?" Rumi shrugged her shoulders scratching at the plaster on her hand. "Damn, this is really irritating. When are they going to take this off?" She muttered. "Helloo..." Misoo snapped her fingers trying to get her attention. "I am speaking to you Rumi Raikar." Rumi glanced up at her. "You know, you've been acting weird these days. I have been meaning to ask you. That day too you disappeared without a word. I had to hear it from other staff that you left. Do you how worried I was? You were injured and gone like that? If it hadn't been your little boyfriend then I would've filed a missing complaint."

Rumi rolled her eyes, "Am I a kid or what to go missing? Unnie, you don't have to worry about me. I just ran to hospital real-quick. Either way I would've be no help with this broken piece." She replied nodding towards her hand. "Doc suggested I should rest so l listened to him." Misoo narrowed her eyes, Rumi listening to someone that's new. "Mwo? Mwo? Why are you looking at me like that?" Rumi asked rolling back ready to avoid any attacks. "You cannot attack the injured Unnie. That's cowardly." Misoo scoffed. "If you're that injured then you should've rested more." She retorted settling down in her chair. "Anyways, we've finalized the candidate. He should be joining soon; I want you to train him."

"Eh?" Rumi snap her head at Misoo. "Wae? Ask someone else. Why me? I don't want to." She whined rolling her chair around heading straight to door. "I have been doing enough babysitting don't wanna add more to list." She commented throwing a glare at Misoo who let out a sigh. "Yah, it's not like I'm purposely doing this. I am doing it for your sake. You don't have to handle other things other then supervising him. He has enough experience, just until he adapts to surrounding." Misoo explained. Rumi stared at her. "Shireo." She said and rolled out of her cabin. It was not like expressing her disagreement was going to stop Misoo. She is still going to hand over the newbie to her. Ahh at times like this she really missed being on field.

"Just few more days and I will be out of this chair for good." Rumi muttered to herself glancing around her. "I'm so not gonna miss this." She said staring at the computer screen, the calendar filled with post-it notes and scheduler laying beside the keyboard. A head peek from above the divider, "Yah are you resigning or something?" Na-ra asked making Rumi almost jump back in fright. "Motherhell! What happened to you?" Rumi asked pushing Na-ra's glasses away. "Wahhh...they are darker than your love life." Rumi commented looking at her dark circles.

"Yah!" Na-ra slapped her hand away. "Stop cursing my already cursed life and tell me you are not leaving!" Na-ra asked leaning over and grabbing Rumi's shirt. "If you are then think twice because I'm not letting you leave!" She exclaimed shaking her. "I can't take anymore of this! Yeri will be gone for how long I don't know and that little bitch left too! Everything is mess! You know what I haven't left this building since yesterday!" Rumi nodded taking off her grip. "Yeah, you kinda smell right now." She replied covering her nose. Na-ra scoffed, "You are to blame! You all are to blame! Unnie!" She changed her target from Rumi to Misoo who had walked out her cabin.

"What the hell?" Misoo jumped startled with sudden noise. "What happened? Yah have you been here all this time?" Misoo asked. "YES!" Na-ra snapped. Both Misoo and Rumi cringed at her loud voice. "Ah, aarso. Good work." Misoo nodded. "Don't worry new employee will be joining soon and yeah Yeri is coming back tomorrow." Misoo answered her unasked question. "And what about her?" Na-ra pointed towards Rumi who turned to her in surprise. "What about me?"