६४

Rumi glanced at Jeongin who twisting and turning in the corner of the couch. "Aish." Rumi sighed. "Yah, sitting like that is not gonna help. You need to take care of it." She advised moving towards him. "No!" He exclaimed putting his hand forward. "You-u stay a-away..." He was hardly able to form words through the pain. Soon it is going to get worse and he might need to be taken to hospital if he doesn't take care of it soon. Rumi sighed again, "This won't do." Rumi stood up, grabbed him by his arms and pulled him up. "W-what are you doing? Let-let go of me..." And just like that Jeongin had lost control over his body. "Yah-yah-yah." Rumi slipped her arm around his waist so he wouldn't crash to ground. "Yah Jeongin-ah?" Mumbles were heard in answer. "Aish..." She cursed and started dragging him towards the bathroom.

Rumi managed to drag him inside the bathroom. "Mmm...this feels good." He mumbled nuzzling his face in between her neck and shoulder. Currently it wasn't his brain in control but his lower half. Rumi pushed him towards the shower room. "This will feel even better." Rumi muttered trying to step back but Jeongin pulled her back, "Don't go." He mumbled gripping on her waist. "Aniya, jeongsin charyeo." Rumi removed his hands and stepped back while turning on the tap. The cold water hit his body, Jeongin was brought back to his senses as he let out a string of curse. "What the fuck?!" He asked trying to get out.

"No-no-no. Stay in there, you need to cool down your body." Rumi said pushing him right back. "Stay there. I'll go bring you some towels. Okay?" Rumi slowly instructed and walked out of the bathroom. "Ah, I didn't expect this at all. What were they even thi-" She was cut off with door of their room kicked open. Ma Tae stepped in with two other men following him. "Ah I definitely expected this." Rumi smiled waving the rolled towel at him. "Hello we meet again." She greeted.

Ma Tae sneered at her, "Where is he?" He asked glanced around the room. "Where is he, you fucking bitch?!" He screamed stomping towards her. Rumi shrugged her shoulders in answer. "You crazy bitc-" He heard the shower running and stepped towards it but was blocked with Rumi walking into his path. "Now, now isn't it rude to barged into someone else's room?" Rumi smiled. "Ssibal s-" Ma Tae lunged forward with his fist, Rumi quickly unrolled the towel around his wrist and pushed him aside making him crash into the side table. "Ow. That's gonna hurt." Rumi commented dusting the towel. "You bitch!!!" One of his man lunged forward after watching his boss collapsed. Rumi used the towel to slap him across the face while kicking him in shin, the heel of her high heels colliding with his bone was enough to send the man to ground in pain. "Ah-ah, where the fuck are you going?" Rumi ran towards the another one who was making his way in bathroom. She threw the towel around his neck and pulled him away from the bathroom, kicked him in back of his legs making him kneel. "Not so fast." She muttered twisting the towel choking just enough to make him immobile.

"Hyung-nim, we took care of the security but I saw some other men-" The man stopped short noticing his boss and men half-conscious on floor. Rumi waved at him, "That would be my men." She grinned as the man charged at her; Rumi dodged his attack but he managed to get her. "Aish ssibal." She hissed checking her arm which he managed to slash. The man grinned waving his knife around. "Yah, josimhae. I don't want to worry my man." Rumi warned as he stepped forward slashing his knife at her. Rumi dodged his knife again, this time it only slitting her dress but not skin. "Heh." The man grinned having her cornered, Rumi mentally cursed looking for way out. The man was skilled and she was cornered with nothing but a cupboard full of sex toys. "Well, he'll have lot to worry about then." The man said and with a war cry he plunged his knife at her. "Argggghhumff." The man didn't even realized what happened with him.

In defence Rumi had managed to picked up whatever her hand caught, which just so happened to be a big purple dildo. She slapped it across his face, not only making him blind but disarm too. In split second she picked up the silver butt-plug and shoved it inside his mouth. "That's a great look on you." She commented before punching him right in his jaw. The sound was crisp, he must've lost two or three teeth. Rumi sighed letting go of his collar as he fell to ground covering his mouth. "That's fo-" Her words got choked as Ma Tae grabbed her by neck and slammed her against the wall. Rumi coughed in as her head made contact with the wall. "Ssibal I've had enough of you bitch." He sneered tightened his grip as Rumi gagged clawing at his arm. "Who do you think you are huh?" He bitterly laughed lifting her up, Rumi tried to keep her toes touched to ground but he was too strong. "I'm gonna skin you alive and make carpet out of it for uri Jeongini. To think I'll let some foreigner brat have h-" SMASH! Ma Tae was hit with a large vase in back of his head. Ma Tae crashed to ground holding his head.