२८

Rumi quietly followed Wonwoo as he guided her towards the kitchen. Rumi looked around, wondering if it would be awkward to join him like this. She impulsively agreed hoping to get a free coffee but now she was debating whether it was right or not? Should she make an excuse and leave? But-ah he's already making the coffee. Rumi stared at the instant coffee jar he opened. Coffee and veiny arms go well together, don't they? She sighed leaning against the counter while enjoying the sight.

"Rumi-sii? Rumi-sii?"

"De...De?!" Rumi straightened and slapped herself out of her thoughts. What is wrong with her these days? Am I going through heat or what? Rumi shook her head. "De? Were you saying something?" She asked putting on a smile.

"Ye. How would you like your coffee? Do you like milk in it or-"

"Ani. Just coffee and water." Rumi replied the smile not moving. Wonwoo stared at her in silence for few seconds. Mwo? Am I smiling too much? Her smiled dropped as quickly as her grades did in school. "I look like an idiot, don't I?"

"No, you don't."

"Eh? Did I say that out loud?" Wonwoo nodded his head making Rumi slap her forehead. "Now I definitely do." She muttered earning a chuckle from Wonwoo. "Sorry, I can be dumb sometimes." Rumi said smiling at him embarrassed.

"Ani, it's fine. And you don't look like an idiot when you smile. You look pretty." Wonwoo said but the words seemed to fall short on Rumi's ear. "I was just wondering about your likes and dislikes." Wonwoo continued thinking it was for best that she didn't hear that.

"My likes and dislikes? Suddenly?" Rumi questioned tilting her head to side. "Ah-um-ani it's not like that." Wonwoo stuttered realizing what he said. His cheeks were quick to turn red. "I meant I was questioning your choice of coffee. Ah! No! Not that. Shit that came out wrong." Wonwoo started fidgeting; his mouth was going off spitting stupid things. What is wrong with him? He scolding himself. A snicker was heard. Wonwoo looked up to see Rumi laughing behind her hand.

"Wonwoo-sii you are quite cute." Rumi laughed. "You don't have to be so cautious around me after what we have been through." Rumi said. "And to answer your question, I have cut down on sugar intake. My parents are diabetic so I am being cautious."

"Ah." Wonwoo nodded. To be honest he almost couldn't hear anything after she called him cute. "It will taste bitter." Wonwoo said shyly looking up at her. "It does." Rumi nodded scrunching her face. "But I have somehow gotten used to it. Now if I drink something sweet it tastes weird to me." Rumi explained her eyes moving back to Wonwoo hands who was pouring the coffee in mugs.

"How about honey? It is a great substitute and also healthier than sugar. Would you like it? We might have honey somewhere here." Wonwoo said searching the bags full of grocery for honey. "Here it is." He said pulling out a bottle from the plastic bag. Rumi smiled looking at his enthusiasm. "Would you...?" He asked showing the bottle to her. Rumi chuckled and nodded her head lighting up his face. "I'll add little to yours." He said squeezing some in Rumi's mug and to his own. "Here." He smiled placing his masterpiece in front of Rumi.

Rumi smiled thanking him. "Gamsahabnida~ Hmm, it smells good." She complimented while sniffing the coffee. Wonwoo smiled. "Should we seat outside on porch? There's a nice bench." Wonwoo suggested. Rumi smiled and nodded her head so both of them walked outside. "Here." Wonwoo guided her to a white bench which looked like swing but wasn't. Both of them settled on it, Rumi let out a sigh stretching out her legs. "Tired?" Wonwoo questioned staring at her.

"Hmm." Rumi smiled turning her head to side to look at him. "I really underestimated working here." Rumi said leaning back on bench. "It's definitely tiring than being on field. I thought it would be easier since there would be no physical work but man, it too difficult. Working here is mentally draining I rather do physical work." Rumi said shaking her head.