३५

"Yah, yah, yah! He threw in grenade, back away-back way!" Youngjae shouted trying to crawl out of the room. "Wonwoo-ya pull back!" He screamed as the grenade went off killing Youngjae who was already knocked out and Wonwoo who failed to pull back. "Yahhhh..." Youngjae whined removing his headphone and turning to look at Wonwoo who let out a groan and threw his phone on the couch in frustration.

"Mian." Wonwoo apologised removing his specs and rubbing his eyes.

"Yah, what's with you today? What happened to your game play suddenly?" Youngjae asked getting up and walking towards kitchen. "Did you drive today?" He asked opening the fridge, Wonwoo nodded his head in answer. Youngjae took out a soda can and beer for himself and walked back to sofa. "Are you tired? Busy schedule?" He asked passing the soda can to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo shook his head and thanked him for soda. "Ani. I don't know what's wrong." He answered opening the can and putting it to his lips. "I think it's been long since I played on phone." He excused staring at his abandoned phone. Youngjae nodded sipping on his own beer. Wonwoo glanced at the square shaped clock hanging against the wall. It was eight-thirty. "Hyung?" Youngjae hummed in answer. "Has Rumi-ssi been working overtime these days? I haven't seen her around." Youngjae almost spit out the liquid at her name. "I hardly see her in company and when I do it's like she's avoiding me." Wonwoo continued looking at Youngjae who was wiping his mouth.

"Avoiding you? I don't think so..." Youngjae awkwardly laughed trailing off. Has he noticed it? Youngjae asked himself. Lately Rumi would text him asking if Wonwoo was at home? If he was she would ask Youngjae to text her when he's gone. Youngjae had thought of questioning her about it and then realised it might be because of that incident. She might be trying to avoid him because of her double identity. But she's avoiding him in company too? "I think it is because she is busy with work." Youngjae reassured patting his arm.

"Do you really think so?" Wonwoo asked looking like an abandoned kitty. "Since we returned from the trip we have not talked once, I don't think I did something. In fact, we had a good chat that night it was almost like a d-" Wonwoo was cut off by the sound of door opening.

"Oppa, I'm back." A very familiar voice greeted making both boys to turn around. Wonwoo's mouth fell open when he saw the familiar figure looking, "Beautiful..." Wonwoo muttered as he watched Rumi smile at Youngjae who had walked up to Rumi to help her remove her heels. Rumi was clad in beautiful golden coloured dress? No, it was called something else... The golden cloth wrapped around her body highlighting the curves that were never seen in her normal t-shirt and jeans. Her hair in a bun leaving her neck back apart from the pearl necklace that rested over collar bones. She looked eternal...Wonwoo eyes trailed her every movement.

"How was the party? Did you click pictures?" Youngjae asked taking the little purse from her hands as Rumi exhaustedly made her way towards the dining table. "Let me do that." Youngjae said taking away the glass from her hand and pouring the water for her.

"Pictures of what?" She questioned gulping down the whole glass in one go.

"Of yours princess." Youngjae cooed making Rumi snort at that nickname. "Mwo? Do you even know how pretty you're looking?" Youngjae said taking away the glass from her hand, Rumi muttered a thank you while rolling her eyes. "You returned early? What about your chingu, why didn't you bring her over?" Rumi snorted again collecting the long trail of cloth that was hanging over her shoulder.

"She won't be coming anywhere near here. Beside she has a plane to catch tonight." Rumi replied.

"She's leaving? And why not?"

"Yes, why do you think I agreed to wear this saree and attend the stupid party?" Rumi said pointing to herself. "Only time she had to spare was at that party. And why not because..." She glanced at Youngjae, staring him up and down. "I won't be able to protect your dignity if she ever comes over. Hmm you are exactly what she would want." Rumi nodded her eyes coming to stop at Youngjae's chest.