६९

Wonwoo wiped his hands using a hand towel. "What are you smiling about?" He asked glanced at Rumi who was giggling while looking at something on her phone screen.  "Ah, pictures." She replied glancing up at him and then back to her phone screen. "What pictures?" Wonwoo questioned joining her on the bed. "Hmm?" He looked at her in question, she was smiling while swiping through pictures of various dishes. "Noona we just ate." He said looking at her. Rumi laughed nodding her head. "I am never too full when it comes to food." Wonwoo rolled his eyes, that's true. "And these are from my friend. That bitch is in Spain right now." Rumi added.

"Nandini-ssi?" Rumi nodded in answer. Wonwoo hummed, he had noticed that she was always travel from one country to another. "What does she do?" Wonwoo asked. "Who? Nandini? She's a lawyer." Wonwoo nodded still not able to understand why is she always travelling. "A bigshot lawyer to be precise. That bitch has whole ass empire build in every part of the world." Wonwoo mouth form a 'o' in surprise. And how is noona casually saying that? "She is filthy rich." Rumi smirked rubbing her index and fore finger together. "And you know the best part is that I can hire her services for free of cost." She grinned. "So, if Wonwoo-ssi needs some legal help you know who to call?" Wonwoo nodded. No wonder noona goes around as if she fears no one.

Rumi smiled and went back to swiping through pictures Nandini had sent. "This looks yummy." She said making Wonwoo nod as both browse through pictures. Eo? Wonwoo blinked, there weren't just pictures of food there. "Hmm, this isn't just food pictures." He commented averting his eyes from screen. Rumi chuckled at his comment. "That's definitely part of her meal though." Rumi laughed swiping through pictures of Nandini posing with half-naked men. Wonwoo peeked at the screen, there weren't just men but women too. "Wahh..." Rumi commented. "Look at her, she's quite pretty." Rumi said showing it to Wonwoo. Pretty? Only thing one can notice in that picture was her bosom. "Wah they are so big." Rumi commented zooming on it. Wonwoo glanced at her lover in disbelief, he couldn't believe that he was sitting with his girlfriend and checking out other girls bosoms. "Spanish women are quite sexy, aren't they?" Rumi grinned swiping through other pictures.

"You are really weird, you know that noona?" Rumi looked at him and grinned as if he was complimenting her. "Who asks their boyfriend such questions?" Rumi laughed shaking her head. "And why in first place Nandini-ssi sending you pictures of random women?!" He exclaimed taking her phone out of her hand as she kept looking at those women. Rumi laughed again, "Waeyo are you jealous?" Rumi cooed poking his chest. Wonwoo scoffed, "Hmpff, why would I be jealous of these women." Rumi grinned, "But you are..." She teased.  "I am not j-" Her phone rang, Wonwoo looked at the screen it was Hyun-ssi calling her. "Here." He said handing the phone to her. Rumi glanced at it and then at him. "I'll call him later." She said putting it on silence. "No, it's fine. Take it could be something important." Wonwoo said nodding towards it. Rumi looked at it in hesitation. "Okay then excuse me." Wonwoo nodded as she stepped aside to receive the call.

"Eo what's the status?" Rumi said answering the call. "Still working on it." He answered Rumi was about to question him again. "Captain's here." She hummed in answer. "Why did you call for?" She heard him sighing from other side. "Ani, I just wanted to ask how is your hand? What did the doctor say? I couldn't accompany you to the hospital so-" "It's fine." Rumi cut off his thousand question. "Just fine?" Rumi hummed glancing at her plastered hand when two other hands slipped around her waist, Rumi smiled leaning back into him. "Does it hurt? I heard you've got a facture." Rumi hummed again as Wonwoo buried his face in between the gap of her shoulder and neck placing little kisses. "It doesn't hurt that much." Rumi replied. His soft lips were replaced with his teeth grazing her skin, Rumi bit her lip trying not to react to his touch. "Okay then I'll report you about-" Rumi's hiss cut him off. "-what happened? Are you okay? Rumi?" Rumi turned around to face Wonwoo who smiling down at her innocently. "Hm I'm okay. It was my hand." Rumi replied narrowing her eyes at Wonwoo. "Eo but you said it didn't hurt that much-" Rumi sighed. "Hyun, I'll call you later I'm in middle of something." With that she hung up on the call.