४०

"Ah jinja! I'm not getting in car with three of you ever again!" Rumi exclaimed getting of the car. "I've never felt such an urge to bash my own head before!" Rumi cried in annoyance as the two idols got off behind her.

"Waeyo? Rumi-ya don't be like that. We are soulmateu." Hoshi said throwing his arm over her shoulder. "I think we make the best group of all, what do you say hyung?" Hoshi asked looking back at Youngjae who chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. Rumi turned to glare at him. "Don't forget. Tula majya barobar ghari yeicha ahe (You have to come home with me)"

"Mwo? I don't understand." Youngjae replied with a teasing smirk on his lips.

"Noona, I agree on this with Hoshi hyung." Chan joined the duo. Rumi tsked shrugging off Hoshi and quickened her feet. "Eo? Noona! Eodiga. Wait for us!" Hoshi teased running.

"Ahhh, I'm totally regretting this." Rumi muttered to herself as she went ahead to check out the restaurant. She has to makes sure it is safe for the idols to be here. Two managers followed along to the counter to talk to restaurant owner, Rumi let them do the talking while she scanned the surrounding. It was late so there wasn't any crowd that she needed to cautious about. Hmm. She nodded and then scanned the owner, and nodded again. Too engrossed in making observations she didn't notice that they were done with talking.

"Um Rumi-nim, let's go." One of the managers said. "Ah, ye you guys go ahead. I'll be back." She smiled bowing. She waited for them to leave before moving towards the areas which her eyes couldn't reach. Making sure that there was another exit for emergency she returned to the table where everyone had gathered.

"Noona you're back!" Hoshi exclaimed acting all cute. "Here! Here!" Chan joined him patting the seat between them. Rumi scrunched up her face in disgust. "Ah jinja, I don't want to be anywhere near you." She groaned looking for another spot.

"Here." Thankfully Mingyu pulled out a seat for her in between him and Minghao. Rumi exhaustedly thanked him. "It's exhausting with them, isn't it?" Minghao asked from beside her. Rumi let out a huge sigh and nodded her head. "Junhui hyung is not here today or it would've been worse with those three." Minghao said speaking from experience. "I think oppa filled in that place though. I wanted to kill myself in that car." Rumi replied throwing her head back, Minghao nodded his head in sympathy and lightly patted her back.

"Yedera, please place your orders." Mingyu announced, the playful environment went silent before turning chaotic with everyone throwing in the order. Rumi kept silent and let them do their things. "Ah I'm getting dizzy." She muttered wondering how leader-nim handles these boys and half of them are not here. Leader-nim wanjeon respect. Rumi mentally sent a salute to Seungcheol.

"Rumi-ya you didn't place your order?" Jeonghan asked from across the table.

"Um I took care of it." Youngjae said as 'oh' sound echoed the table. "Rumi isn't a picky eater except for beef and sweet things." He continued; Rumi nodded confirming that. "Hyung must be doing all the cooking then?" Chan asked. "Ani, Rumi is good cook. But I must admit that I do the cooking most of the time." Chan turned to look her with 'I knew it' face. Rumi huffed rolling her eyes.

"Yah, what face are you making? Do you cook by yourself? If not for Dokyeom and Mingyu I don't think any of us is a good cook." Jeonghan commented putting the maknae in his place. This time it was Rumi turn to look at Chan.

"Seokmin-ssi, is really good cook though. That kimchi jjigae was too good, Seokmin-ssi." Rumi leaned to forward to look at Dokyeom who sitting in her line. Dokyeom grinned and bowed towards her. "Thank you but otokke, it was all left over." He apologised feeling bad they had served her left overs. "Aniyo. Gwenchanayo. It was really good. Spicy and tangy totally my taste." Rumi said smiling at him.