४५

Wonwoo let out a sigh while throwing his body on couch. They had very long today, practicing their butt off. He did not wish to move. "Tired hyung?" Wonwoo barely lifted his head to look who was it. It was Minghao who had found a seat beside his spread-out figure. "Eo." Wonwoo tiredly answered.

Minghao nodded while surfing through his phone. "Want to eat? I ordered jajangmyeon and tangsuyuk." He asked just when the bell rang. "It's here. Hyung can you call Vernonie, I'll go receive it." Minghao said walking out.

"Aarso." Wonwoo said sitting up and giving a call to Vernon. "Eo Vernon-ah, Myungho is calling you downstairs to eat." Wonwoo said as soon as Vernon received his call. "Okay. Come down soon, the food is here." Wonwoo said hanging up on the call. "If we are going to eat then we'll need cutlery." Wonwoo stood up, went to kitchen and collected plates, chopsticks for each of them and made his way to the dining table where Minghao was already unboxing the dishes.

"Eo. Gamavo hyung." Minghao said upon seeing Wonwoo carrying out the cutlery. "Did you call Vernon?" He asked helping Wonwoo with placing the dishes.

"Hmm, he'll be down soon." Wonwoo answered. "What about others? Aren't they going to eat?"

"Molla. Maybe they'll eat later. Most of them passed out as soon as we returned back home." Minghao said shrugging his shoulder. "Hyung." Both of them turned to see Vernon. "Eo, wasseo. Anja. (You're here. Sit down)" Minghao said nodding towards the chair. All of them settle down and enjoyed the dinner in silence apart from occasional slurping sound.

"Emmm...this is good. Where did you got it from?" Vernon asked.

"Good right?" Minghao smiled. "I went with Jun hyung there other day. It tastes similar to original dishes right?" Vernon nodded his head giving him thumbs up. "How about hyung? Did you like it?" Minghao turned towards Wonwoo. Wonwoo's mind seemed somewhere else. "Did you not like it?" Minghao asked again but his words fell short to Wonwoo's ears.

"Hyung?" Vernon called touching his arm.

"Eo?" Wonwoo blinked his eyes turning towards Vernon. "Did you say something?" He asked.

"Not me. Myungho hyung was asking whether you liked the food or not?" Vernon explained. Wonwoo made a 'ah' sound before turning towards Minghao and nodding his head.

"Eo, it's good." He said giving him a small smile. Minghao nodded his head giving him a sceptical look. "What's with hyung? Are you too tired?" He asked glancing at him. "Hmm?" Wonwoo look up in question. Again, he wasn't paying attention. This rarely happens with Wonu hyung. Minghao thought. "Is something wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Minghao asked worriedly looking at his hyung.

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "No. Sorry I was just thinking of something." He answered. "Is something troubling you?" Wonwoo looked up at them, both Minghao and Vernon were looking at him. He debated whether he should say it or not. Both of them were clearly worried about him, so he couldn't just say nothing and leave it at that. Wonwoo pressed his lips together and nodded his head. "Eo. It's something my friend asked my advice on." Wonwoo said. Both of them furrowed their eyes at his words but still nodded their head. "I didn't know what to do so I was thinking about it."

"If you don't mind, what was it? The advice he needed on?" Vernon asked. Wonwoo nodded. "Well, someone confessed to him and he doesn't know how to react to it." Wonwoo said glancing at his brother waiting for their answer. He knew it was such a lame and overused excuse; using the friend excuse but he really didn't know what he should do. Past few days all he could think of was Rumi-ssi, her voice, those dark eyes, and her lips. Wonwoo shook away his thought. Do not think about it Wonwoo-ya! He scolded himself. His body would immediately react to his thoughts which had become quite troublesome. It was a good thing that they were busy with comeback so most of the time his mind was engaged in that or else he wouldn't know what he had done.