२३

"Shut it already and have the damn tea." She gritted through her teeth as she pulled him back on sofa. "Wonwoo-sii please pay no heed to his words." Youngjae snickered.

"De." Wonwoo nodded having hard time to hide his own smile. "You both are one odd couple." Wonwoo commented sipping his tea.

"Couple?" Wonwoo looked up. Did he say something wrong? He thought noticing the furrowed eyebrows of Rumi.

"Waeyo? Buin, why do you sound so offended?" Youngjae suddenly put his arm around Rumi and pulled her close. "Don't you love me anymore? What about the promises you made? Didn't you say marriages in your country are said to be bond for seven lives?" Youngjae dramatically said while looking into Rumi's eyes.

"Hmm, seven lives of hell." Rumi pushed his face away while turning towards Wonwoo. "Wonwoo-sii, I think you somehow misunderstood our relationship here." Rumi said pointing between her and Youngjae. "To be honest, it's quite funny that you thought we are a couple." Rumi chuckled shaking her head.

"What? You are not...?" Wonwoo said looking from her to laughing Youngjae. "I thought you were with what happened earlier-"

"Aniyo. I can't imagine spending my life with this man."

"Except, you are." Youngjae said. "But it's true. We are not married or together. She is someone I picked up from streets. My adopted daughter to be precise." Youngjae explained putting his hand over Rumi's shoulder. Wonwoo stared at them opened mouth. What? "Stop it." Rumi slapped Youngjae's knee. "He might believe it."

"I almost believe it, Youngjae-sii." Wonwoo said looking at him. Youngjae laughed feeling triumph.

"I thought so. And please, you don't have to be so formal. Youngjae is fine, or hyung if you are fine with that. You are 96 born right. I am 92." Youngjae blabbered earning another slap from Rumi. "You aren't trying hard to hide you fangirling." She whispered.

"De?" Wonwoo asked looking at them exchanging words.

"Oh, it's nothing don't mi-"

"Wonwoo-sii, I am your big fan!" Youngjae suddenly stood up startled him. Wonwoo glanced at Rumi who awkwardly laughed trying to pull Youngjae down. "Ani, I don't know when I'll get a chance like this again. Wonwoo-sii, I am a big fan really. I have purchased every album of Seventeen and watched every single episode of Going Seventeen!"

"Uh-okay. I-I am grateful for your support." Wonwoo replied glancing at Rumi who shook her head in embarrassed. "Would you be kind enough to give me your autograph?" Wonwoo nodded watching as Youngjae giddily ran away probably to get pen and paper? Wonwoo turned to looked at Rumi in question.

"I am really sorry about him. He was planning to keep it quite but I guess his inner fanboy couldn't hold it?" Rumi awkwardly laughed.

"Rumi-ya! Why did you mess with my albums?! I can't find Sector 17 album!" Youngjae screamed from somewhere.

"The what?!" Rumi screamed back. "And when did I mess with your albums?! It's you who keep leaving your stuff behind and nagged at me for not cleaning up!" Wonwoo scrunched his face at their voices, they behave like some old couple and ask people to believe they are not.

"Because you don't clean up!" Youngjae walked out.

"Because you scream at me like this every time when I do!"

"Because you mess up all the arrangement every damn time!"

"Then don't ask me to clean up damn it!"

"Young woman, you better not raise your voice at me!"