𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

In the beginning .
*
*
Y/n's POV:
The journey was long, long enough it made you feel as though it would last forever the train hitting off each individual track and the wind blowing through the gap in the window sent shivers down my spine as the cold air filled the compartment I was in. I stood up pulling on the window to shut but there was no point it was wedged and would not budge. FOR FUCKS SAKE! I screamed as the wind came rushing in hitting me in my face. It was cold, very cold as the winter had begun the snowflakes landing on the windows sticking to it and causing the window to tense up with its presence. I pulled out my bag to find a freshly filled cup of cocoa made by my mum before I left with my favourite marshmallows floating on top. I took a sip and lent my head against the window leaving condensation on the glass from my warm breath. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep to help buy some time before we got there but as I did the compartment door swung open sending a strong smell cologne and black cherry heading my way waking me up.

*Back to real life*

"HEY GIRL", Isla shouted as I jumped up out of my seat. I brushed my eyes revealing my best mates of all time Isla Oslo and blaise zabini standing before me with their luggage in there hands. "Omg hey"! I shouted back as I ran over to hug her then making my way over to blaise. "I've missed u so much"! I scream as we stand there hugging the life out of each other. "I've missed u too" blaise says taking a seat onto the opposite side of the trailer as Isla takes a seat next to me. "So how have you been"? I say wrapping my blanket around my shoulders again. "Ok I guess" Isla says. "You know what my life's like boringgg". "What about you"? She says placing her bags onto the rail above our heads. "Pretty much the same as you boring as hell I did go to visit my father throughout the holidays and he took me to a fancy hotel with my own bedroom which was pretty fun", I said. "Omg I'm so jealous we have to go at some point", Isla says taking her seat back next to me. "What about you zabini how's your life been without us to pain in the backsides at your side 24/7"? "Perfect", he says. "6 weeks of peace and quiet no drama no nothing just peace and quiet". Me and Isla laugh at the thought of him being without us.

"Oh yes my mum packed you guys some of her cookies like she always does I told her not to but she insisted again", I said pulling a plastic container out of my bag

"Oh yes my mum packed you guys some of her cookies like she always does I told her not to but she insisted again", I said pulling a plastic container out of my bag. "Omg no way I haven't had these in ages", Isla said taking one from the tub and passing it to blaise. "Honestly your mother needs to share her recipe I need these in my dorm room", blaise said taking a bite out of his cookie. "I'll make sure I get it to you by tomorrow I'd love to see you cook in the common room trying to make cookies" . Isla giggled as she thought of the last time he tried to cook and nearly ended up burning the place down and hitting a new year with a wooden spoon. "Actually on second thought maybe I'll ask my mum to cook them", zabini explained as he didn't want to end up in trouble from last time. We all giggled and ate our cookies and hot cocoa as the train ride went on.

A while later ~

The train ride came to a hault and the doors swung open letting everyone off as hagrid stood there blowing his whistle and welcoming the New Years lining them all up and doing a head count making sure none of them had got lost. We grabbed our bags and made our way off the train heading to the fore at. We walked for around 10 minutes before we came to a stone path with wooden carriages escorting everyone to the castle. Me and Isla hopped onto one placing our bags down as blaise and his friends got onto the opposite one doing the same before we set off.
Y/n's POV:
The ride wasn't long it only took us around 15 minutes before we got there me and Isla talked the whole way explaining to Eachother what we done over the summer. the grass making crinkle sounds as the wooden wheels peddled over it as the grass was full of fresh ice formed before the train arrived the snowflakes landed on the trees above us weighing leaves down and pushing them off onto the ground creating a pattern in the grass where the ice couldn't reach. The sky was dark before we got to the castle. Full of stars.

*back to realife*

"So how have u and Draco been over the summer you haven't spoke about him much", Isla explains leaving me silent as the wind echoed throughout the forest. "Not good". "I don't know what to do anymore one day he loves me and wants to be with me and the other he doesn't want to fucking know me". "It's like he only wants me when he's bored or needy and then when he isn't he drops me choosing anything and everyone else over me" "I don't get it really I've been debating on what to do but I just haven't come up with a decision yet but I know I can't keep going on like this". "Oh god I'm sorry y/n". Isla says, "that prick deserves nothing honestly I knew he was bad from the start what did I say never go for a fucking malfoy". "They have danger written all over them". "That bitch is just using you, you should dump him and find someone who actually cares for you and treats you how you want to be treated not someone like him". "I guess so", I say agreeing with Isla. " I'll meet up with him tomorrow at some point and tell him how I feel maybe he will understand". I say. "At the end of the day y/n you treat him so well and he gives back nothing you should do what u want to do no pressure but if he's like that you deserve better", Isla explains reassuring me. "I will", I say as the ride comes to a end arriving us at the castle.
*******************************************

~End of chapter ~