𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

It was around 7pm before we got back to the castle. We all generally enjoyed the day especially me and Isla as we have been wanting to go shopping for ages. As for mattheo I think he enjoyed it the necklace said so anyway I could tell he was excited to give it to me and for me to wear it. It was cute.

"So anyone for weed"? Tom says turning around. "No thanks we don't do weed blaise night though", Isla says looking over at blaise beside her. "Blaise"? "Yeah I'm down, you guys not gonna come and watch or whatever". Blaise says. "Nah were good", I say walking off with Isla.

"So did you enjoy today then", I say facing Isla as we walk inside. "It was the best day ever honestly me and blaise have been getting closer lately and I feel like I'm falling for him", she says smiling at me. "Omg when is the wedding honestly you guys are so perfect", I say. "Oh shut up we all know you and mattheo are leant to be". I chuckle. "What the fuck is that", Isla says looking at my necklace. "That shit looks expensive", she says.

"Oh mattheo bought it me today and gave it to me in the store"

"Oh mattheo bought it me today and gave it to me in the store". "It's so pretty isnt it", I say. "It's gorg Jesus how much was it". "I'm not sure he wouldn't say but I bet it cost a fortune", I say. "I mean he is loaded after all he's a riddle", Isla says. "Guess that's how he paid for it". "Yeah".

Me and Isla made our way to our dorm before unpacking and getting into a new outfit we both bought For ourselves. "So this is the first option or this", Isla says holding up two outfits. "Definitely the second", I say back. "Now what about this", I say pulling up a outfit. "Now that's hot you better wear that", Isla says walking over. "Ok deal", I say back.

Isla wore a short blue washed denim skirt with a black belt along with a long crop dark blue jumper with matching black shoes and a matte black bag

Isla wore a short blue washed denim skirt with a black belt along with a long crop dark blue jumper with matching black shoes and a matte black bag. She wore gold jewellery and a pearl Clip in her hair.

Y/n wore some short blue washed denim shorts with the same matching belt along side with a black bag and a matching ruched sleeved crop top along with silver jewellery and the necklace mattheo bought her

After being in the dorm for half an hour me and Isla both got bored and decided to head over to stay with the boys for the night. We packed some vodka and shot glasses and cups before heading out the dorm down the corridor the the end dorm where there dorm was. "Had a nice time a hogsmeade then", a voice says behind us. We both turn round to reveal Malfoy stood outside his dorm looking at us. "Oh fuck off draco scurry along back into your dorm", I say back as mattheos door opens. "Fuck you malfoy", Isla says walking in as mattheo pulls me inside giving malfoy a dirty look closing the door behind me.

"Surprise", Isla says pulling out the vodka out of my bag. "Nice", Tom says walking over taking it from her opening it. "So you guys decided to come then", blaise says sat on the floor rolling a joint". "Of course we did but we did brink vodka so", I say placing my bag on the floor sitting down on toms bed next to Isla.

"How about we get drunk then", mattheo says taking a shot straight out the bottle. "You got it", Tom says pouring shots into the cups. We all approximately took 4 shots before me and Isla laid down inhaling all the smoke covering the room from the boys. "How about a game of truth and dare", I say sitting up leaning against the side of the bed. "Yesss", Isla says sitting up.

Fast forward to them sat in a circle on the floor**

"Ok I'll go first", Isla says. "Tom truth or dare". "Truth", Tom says looking over at Isla. "Hm is it true that you had a threesome with 2 ravenclaws last night at the party", Isla says. "Yup", Tom says before looking over at me.
"Y/n truth or dare"? "Dare", I say looking over at him. "I dare you to make out with mattheo", he says as mattheo sits up off the floor. "Ok", I say walking over to mattheo before sitting on his lap placing my legs either side of his waist before grabbing his neck creating a kiss between the two of us. "Dam y/n", Isla says as me and mattheo make out in the middle of the room.

"Easy", I say getting off mattheo sitting next to him. "Blaise", I say turning around. "Truth or dare". "Truth", he says. "Is it true you fancy Isla", I say as Isla blushes. "Yeah", he says chuckling to himself. "Love is in the air", Tom says taking a hit from the smoke as me and mattheo giggle. "Ok mattheo", blaise says. "Truth or dare". "Dare", mattheo says leaning forward. "Call someone and tell them you know where the chamber of secrets is", blaise says laughing. "Who the fuck do I call". "Here I'll give you a random persons number, blaise says putting a number into his phone.

The phone started ringing to the sound of a girl answering "hello", the voice said. "Hey who's this", mattheo says. "Hermione granger who is this"? "That doesn't matter anyway I know where the chamber of secrets is if you want to know". "Omg really where wait let me get my notebook"! "Ok where is it"! "In your toilet", he says ending the call. "Poor Hermione", Isla says giggling to herself.

"Moving on back to you Lopez", Tom says looking over at me

"Moving on back to you Lopez", Tom says looking over at me. "Truth or dare", he says with a smirk. "Dare", I say back. "I dare you to give mattheo a lap dance", he says smirking as Isla giggles leaving mattheo smirking. "Deal". I say holding out my hand as mattheo stands up before sitting on a chair in the dorm. "Prepare for the best lap dance ever boys", I say before placing my legs either side of mattheos waist sitting on top of his lap making out with him holding him by his tie. I then turn around bending over facing away from him before standing back up placing one leg on the chair before dancing around him. "Woooooo", I hear Isla say in the distance as I dance around mattheo as his eyes light up.

"Ok done", I say sitting sideways on mattheo with my legs over the side of his. "Now that way hot", Tom says high as fuck as Isla and blaise laugh to themselves.

Fast-forward half an hour later
-blaise got dared to kiss Isla
-Tom got dared to go knock a door run on snape
-me and mattheo made out again
-Isla got dared to run around outside in the rain in her underwear
-blaise got dared to down a whole bottle of fire whiskey and spit it into Islas mouth