𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 56

Me and Theo talked most of the night until around 12pm before I fell asleep. "So come on then how did you get away with it"? I say laughing. "It was easy come on there was a whole place to hide with only 1 guard", he says.

"Okay yeah that's pretty impressive", I say laughing. "So do you think you and mattheo will get back together"? He asks. "I don't know", I say shrugging. "I really liked him but I guess I wasn't good enough in the end", I say.

"Time will tell I mean he clearly listened and hasn't been here", he says. "Yeah well he probably just wanted to make sure his child was okay", I say. "I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't care about me since he clearly had feelings towards pansy", I say.

"Do you think they will get together"? He asks. "No", I say. "How come"? He asks. "She ain't his type", I say. "She's too full on and too much of a slag he won't like her for much longer", I say. "Fair enough".

*The next day*

"Right everything looks fine which means that your good to go", the nurse says unplugging the drip taking it off me. "Are you sure she's okay"? Theo asks as I stand up. "Yep all she needs to do is take these once a day and she should be fine", she says passing him some tablets as I grab my bag.

"Alright then", he says. "Let's get going then", he says as we walk out. " So what is miss lopez up to for the rest of the day or are you fully booked", he says looking over at me smirking. "Well mr nott I would have to check my schedule", I say laughing.

"You should get to class", I say. "Only if you come", he says. "And why would I do that", I say. "You need this education more then me", he says. "Alright fine but let me get changed first", I say as we walk back to the dorms.

 "Alright fine but let me get changed first", I say as we walk back to the dorms

"This"? I ask walking out the bathroom as Theo looks up. "Nah another one", he says as my face drops. "Your joking right this is the 5th one", I say as he laughs. "You seriously had me changing for no reason", I say. "Your an actual prick", I say as he laughs. "You look fine now grab your shit we have class to attend", he says standing up as I push him out the door.

"Your an actual idiot", I say as we walk to class. "You were the one asking for my opinion", he says. "Yeah well I usually ask mattheo but since he ain't here all I have is you", I say. "Who wouldn't want me to be their stylist", he says smirking. "Everyone", I say as we laugh entering class.

"Nice of you to join us", umbridge says as we sit at a table in the middle. "Detention for being late", she says as we sit down. "But we was at the hospital wing", I say. "I don't Care", she says walking back to the front. "Lovely", I say as Theo gives her a death stare.

After detention*

"Can we talk"? Mattheo says as me and Theo walk out. "I have nothing to say to you", I say. "I'll leave you two to it", Theo says walking off. "Walk with me", he says as I follow him down the corridor. "What do you want then", I say as we walk down. "I came to apologise", he says. "Okay", I say.

"I'm sorry for kissing pansy and shouting at you", he says. "I'm sorry for everything I didn't want for this to happen and I'm sorry about you being in hospital and all", he says. "I wanted to see you but I didn't think you'd of wanted me there", he says.

"I want you back", he says turning looking at me. "It's not as easy as that mattheo", I say. "Listen you don't have to make a decision now or anytime soon but I want to be there for you again I know I fucked up and I know you lost the trust between us but I want to be there for you and the baby when that time comes", he says.

"I still love you y/n".

"Promise me you will think about it at least", he says. "Ill think about it", I say as we walk back. "Goodnight y/n", he says as we reach the top of the dorm room stairs. "Goodnight", I say walking into my dorm as he walks to his.

"How did it go"? Tom asks as mattheo walks in. "She's going to think about it", mattheo says sitting down on his bed. "There's still that chance of you two getting back together you'll just have to fight for it", Tom says. "I'm willing to risk everything for her", mattheo says as Tom looks over. "You really have fell in love", he says.

**The next day**

"Any plans for today then"? Isla asks as we sit down in the great hall. "Nope nothing for today why did you want to do something"? I ask. "I mean I would like to go ice skating", she says. "Then we shall go", I say. "Can't risk you falling", she says. "Oh come on you want to go so we are going I'll just hold onto you", I say laughing.

"Do you want to want to invite any others"? I ask. "Not really blaise has practise and I think Theo might be going", she says. "Okay", I say. "The two of us going ice scatinggg", I say as she laughs. "Make sure you wear a coat because you never do", I say. "I will", she says laughing.

Fast forward half an hour*

"Hey", I say sitting down next to Theo in the library. "What's up", he says. "Heard your doing quidditch now", I say. "Ehh kind of why who told you this time", he says. "Let me guess Isla", he says. "Of course", I say smiling.

"Where are you off to then", he says looking at my bag on the table. "Ice skating with Isla", I say. "You scate"? He asks. "Nope but Isla wanted to go so I guess now I do", I say as he smirks. "Make sure you don't fall then", he says. "I won't I'll get one of them kid push things to help me up", I say laughing.

"Make sure Isla takes photos of you having one", he says laughing. "Haha very funny now go to tryouts", I say standing up. "Of course miss lopez anything for you", he says walking away.

Fast forward to ice skating**

"Wait here then I'll get the skates", Isla says walking over to the booth whilst I put our bags in a locker. "Sorry", I say as someone waits to get to the locker underneath mine. "Nah your alright sweetheart", he says winking as I walk away to Isla.

"Ready"? She asks holding the skates. "Yeah mind if we put them on over there"? I ask. "Yeah sure let's go", she says as we walk to the far side sitting down on a bench putting them on as Isla ties mine and hers.

"Need any help"? A worker says walking over. "Yeah thanks", Isla says standing up and he ties my lace. "I'm guessing you haven't skated before", they say. "No we haven't", I say. "Alright well when you go in stick to the right hand side all the way around and no going backwards and if you fall stand up as soon as possible so you don't cause any traffic jams or incidents", he says.

"Okay thank you", Isla says as he walks back to the ice. "He was nice", she says. "Yeah let's go then", I say.