𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 42

My visions blurred. My head started pounding before I felt myself hit the cold ground as I laid there. Almost as if I was stuck and couldn't get up. All I remember was me falling down in Islas arms as they all came rushing over before the voices stopped. Everything stopped.

*out of y/n's pov**

"Is she going to be ok"? Isla asks. "The doctor said it's too early to tell she said we have to wait until she wakes up for any final checks", mattheos says. "What about the baby do they know if she's okay"? She asks. "They said the baby's fine she fell on her back onto soft ground so it didn't affect the baby", he says.

"It's my fault", he says. "Don't blame yourself", she says. "But it's true if I didn't walk out and fight Malfoy she wouldn't of fainted and we wouldn't of been here", he says. "Mattheo listen she's going to be okay you hear me she's strong and you know that we both know she will pull through", she says.

"I put our child in danger she could of been hurt if she had fallen a different way that baby could of been seriously injured don't you see all because of me", he says. "But she's not, like the nurse said the baby is fine stop blaming yourself if anything it's Malfoys fault for spreading the rumour he knew you would of acted like this and he still done it", she says.

*back to y/n*

The noise game back. I heard mild shuffles and people walking by. I opened my eyes to see the sun shining through into my face blinding me. I look around to see no one except from 1. Mattheo. Fast asleep in the chair next to me. He stayed here with me.

"Mattheo", I whisper as he shuffles slighting opening up his eyes. "Y/n"? "You alright"? "Yeah what happened"? I ask. "You collapsed last night and hit your head", he says leaning over. "Your face", I say. "It's fine you need to rest", he says standing up. "Did you stay here"? I ask. "I didn't want to leave you", he says. "Everyone else had to go", he says. "Where are they all"? "In class waiting for you to wake up", he says.

"What about the baby"? I ask. "She's fine you landed on your back on the grass so it didn't cause much damage", he says. "The nurse said once you wake up you can leave if your well enough", he says. "Why do I have chocolate in front of me", I ask. "It's from Isla she stayed last night for a couple hours with me and Theo got you some flowers", he says.

"Cute", I say standing up. "Your not meant to be standing", he says. "Oh give over I can walk", I say. "Let's go", I say grabbing my stuff.
We walked out before I made my way back to my dorm with mattheo as I needed to get changed.

"You coming in or what"? I say opening up my dorm. "Your not going to class right"? He asks. "Yeah why"? "Your fucking mental", he says smirking. "And what about it", I say pulling him in my dorm.

"What if we just skip", he says walking over to me. "And why would we do that"? I say smiling. "Gives us time to chill", he says. "Hm how about we go to class then I'll stay the night if you want me so bad", I say. "Deal", he says sitting down as i get changed.

He helped finish packing my bag before we headed out for class. "Defence against the dark arts", I say. "This is going to be fun", he says. "Let's do this", I say walking in followed by mattheo behind me.

"And why are you both late", she says as everyone turns to look at us. "We just came from the hospital wing", mattheo says sitting down pulling out a chair for me. "Right well don't let it happen again", she says before talking to the class once again.

"You okay"? Isla mouths over across the class. I nod. I could tell the changes that the teacher had made. The tables were separated so it would be in pairs, there were more books organised on the shelves around the room and on the desks replacing the wands stood a quill and ink along with workbooks.

"Right so as I was saying we are not learning physical defences we are going to be learning from the books and transferring into our text books", she says. "How are we supposed to learn to do them then"? Blaise says. "Firstly you will raise a hand to speak and wait until I say you can and secondly we don't need to learn how to do the spells you are perfectly safe here", she says.

"Okay so what if a murderer enters the school and we can't do anything except from hide because you won't teach us", he says. "Detention zabini after school and that goes for anyone else who has a problem with the teacher methods", she says.

"Jesus", Tom whispers infront of us. "Detention riddle", she says turning around as he rolls his eyes. "Anyone else for one"? She says as mattheo chuckles slightly. "Mattheo", I whisper giving him "the look".

"Looks like we have 2 more on the list the other riddle and miss Lopez looks like your all excited to spend an hour with me after class then", she says.

"Anyone else then"? She says as the class turns silent. "Good". Class went by fast a few others got detentions for talking but overall it was boring. Theo and Draco both got a detention for arguing over hogging a book when Theo pushed Draco off his chair.

"You prick", Draco says standing up as me and Isla laugh. "Malfoy and nott detention", she says as Draco sits back up on the chair.
"That goes for you aswell Isla detention", she says.

Fast-forward to detention**

"7 separate tables have 1 book on find a table and sit alone no talking no looking around keep your focus on your book", she says. "Lovely", I thought to myself

We walk to our seats before sitting down opening up the books to see a 2 page questionnaire blank

We walk to our seats before sitting down opening up the books to see a 2 page questionnaire blank. "Your in here for an hour enough time to finish the questions the rules are simple you don't finish you stay until you do if you finish before the timer ends you get to leave after an hour", she says.

"Oi", I hear mattheo say next to me. I look over to see him pointing at his sheet. "What's number 2", he mouths. "Polyjuice", I mouth back. I finish up my questions with time to spare so I decided to lay my head on the desk to help make the time pass before the detention ended.

Detention was shit sat there for an hour made me want to end myself right there. Every now and then mattheo begged me for the answers and in the end I just gave him my paper as I promised I would spend tonight with him.

"Times up your all free to leave", she says. 'Thank fuck' I thought to myself. Them words felt like paradise. "Blaise is staying over tonight if that's okay", Isla says walking next to me. "Yeah that's fine I'm spending the night with mattheo anyway", I say. "Okay perfect I'll see you tomorrow morning then"? "Yeah for sure have fun", I say winking as she laughs.

"Toms staying with Theo for the night", mattheo says catching up with me putting his arm over my shoulder. "So we have the whole dorm to ourselves", he says smirking. "Just how you like it", I say smiling.

"Blaise is staying with Isla so they won't be too crammed", I say. "True anyway how's your head", he asks. "Fine just a little bump but I'll be alright", I say. "Good you had me worried", he says. "I bet I did", I say laughing. "But I'm fine and alive and the baby's fine and all so we can move on", I say. "If that's what you want", he says. "Then that's what will happen".