𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Well that was eventful.

I laid on my bed looking up at my ceiling processing what just happened. I was alone as Isla went out to buy supplies for the cuts on blaises hands. The sadness of Draco using me was long gone by now he deserves revenge. But how?

All lessons were cancelled due to the fight that just occurred both blaise and mattheo are probably in detention right now and for Draco...I don't give a shit that prick can die for all I care he deserved what he got.

I cant let my sadness get over me so I decided that I'd go dress shopping with Isla when she got back ready for the Slytherin party. I decided to go for a walk around the castle before Isla got back to waste some time. Squeezing through all the first years stuck in the corridors all over the place reminded me of mine and Islas first day where we met blaise.

I decided to hand in some homework before heading back to the common room. I whispered the password "pure blood" and the door creaked open revealing mattheo sat on the couch infront of the fire covered in dracos blood still.

"Hey", I say walking over sitting next to him. "Piss off", he says back staring into the fire. "Jeez no need to be so moody", I say standing back up. "You really need to change your going to get blood all over the place", I say walking away.

Mattheos pov:

Mattheos pov:

I decided to sit in the common room for a change as I didn't want to sit outside due to the rain. Still full of blood and cut hands I rest against the couch peering into the fire. I looked down at my hands to see the damaged cause. Hah bet not even plastic surgery will fix the face I've gave him.

I heard faint footsteps coming so I decided to look back at the fire trying to distract myself from whoever was about to enter. The footsteps came closer and closer as the door shut revealing the same girl from before sat beside me. "Hey", she says in a soft voice. "Piss off", I say back. Fuck why did I say that?

"No need to be so moody, you should clean yourself up", she says standing up and making her way over to her dorm before closing the door behind her". And I still don't fucking know her name.

Back to y/n

The day went slow me and Isla visit diagon alley to try and find some dresses but couldn't find any that we liked so we both decided to head to hogsmede. "What about this one", I say pulling out a dress from the rail. "Ok I like it keep it in your hands in case you find anymore". Isla says searching for her dress. In total I found 4 dresses and Isla found 5. We tried them all on and decided on the one that fitted best and looked the best.

We then decided to head over the the cafe across the road to shelter from the rain before we got back to the castle

We then decided to head over the the cafe across the road to shelter from the rain before we got back to the castle. Isla and I both got hot cocoa and some chocolate muffins and decided to talk about the party.

"So are u doing curly or straight hair", she says looking up at me. "I'm not sure yet I'll see what goes best when I've done my makeup and everything", I say sipping my cocoa. "Fair enough", she says. "I'm not sure either I do like curly but straight suits me best, maybe I'll crimp it". She says taking a bite out of her muffin.

Few hours later-

It was a couple hours still until the party and blaise had got back from buying alcohol with his friends and hiding them under a table in his dorm. Me and Isla decided to set up some balloons and stuff inside the dorm before we got ready.

We added led lights a drink fountain, shots, beer pong, a bar area, a sitting area, and a dance floor in the back

We added led lights a drink fountain, shots, beer pong, a bar area, a sitting area, and a dance floor in the back. We put some paintings and stuff under Islas bed so they didn't get ruined and so no trace of the party was left on them.

It was time to get ready. Me and Isla both done our hair and makeup before putting on our clothes for the night. Isla wore a dark red dress that reflected under light with two thin straps and cross hatched sides from the thigh to the waist to add extra detail.

I decided to wear a nude pink dress with diamond straps which connected to a Dymonte choker around my neck. The middle of the top draped down revealing my cleavage and there was a diamond strap from the middle of my neck down to the middle of the drape. The left side had cut out sides held together by single diamond straps that sparkled under the spotlight. Revealing my presence to anyone that looked over.

We heard the music starting and decided to add our finishing touches before making our way down the stairs to the common room.

Mattheos pov:

I had nothing better to do and needed to get drunk so I decided to attend the slytherin party I sat down at the bar drinking my fire whiskey before getting out a packed of cigarettes and light one. I sat there smoking the cigarette until I turned around to see the same girl walking down the stairs from her dorm.

Her dress was beautiful it's diamond straps and detail dazzled and sparkled under the spotlight illuminating up the room before her. She had her hair straight and wore plain white heels with a matching anklet. She had short diamond earrings and bracelets in to match her dress and shiny silver rings on 3 of her fingers.

My god was she hot.