𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36

*the day of the scan*

"You ready"? Mattheo asks walking in. "Yeah can you tie my lace"? I say as he walks over. "Sure", he says lifting up my foot resting it against his leg. "There", he says helping me up. "We are taking a different car today the others getting adjustments added to it so we will have to walk round the back", he says. "Okay yeah let me just get my bag", I say picking up my bag on the way out. "Good luck", Tom says as we leave. "Thank you bye".

"Nervous"? Mattheo asks as we get sorted in the car. "A little", I say. "Everything will be okay it's just a scan", he says leaning over kissing me. "Now put on your seatbelt we don't want you flying out the window", he says smirking.

It wasn't long before we arrived at the baby scan place it was around 11:15 when we got there which gave us enough time to get checked in before getting called for our appointment. "Miss Lopez", a doctor called walking out a room as me and mattheo stood up. "Just over here", she says as we make our way into the room.

"Alright so we have you down for a scan if you wouldn't mind sitting up here and you can sit there", she says to mattheo. "Okay so it's your first scan right"? She asks. "Yeah", I say. "And you want to find out the gender"? "Well we want it wrote down as we are having a baby shower and gender reveal next week", I say. "Alright well once I know the gender I'll write it on a piece of paper and place it in a envelope for you", she says.

"Okay so I'll need you to lift up your shirt and just undo your jeans so I can get to the bottom of the bump", she says. "Okay and I'll just add this gel be warned it is cold but you will get used to it pretty quickly", she says squeezing the gel onto me.

"Alright time to find that baby then", she says moving the transducer around

"Alright time to find that baby then", she says moving the transducer around. "And theres your baby", she says turning the screen around so we could see a small blob on the screen. "That's the head right there and then you can see the baby's legs right here", she says pointing around the screen.

"Alright I'll go and get some photos printed for you and get the baby's gender done I'll be around 10 minutes so here", she says passing it to me. "Here", mattheo says holding it on my stomach. "How do you know what to do", I say. "I done it with tess when she was pregnant", he says.

"It's our baby", I say. "It's ours", he says back.

We finished up at the Appointment before heading back to the car with the photos all printed we made duplicates that we could send around to people from both sides of the family as I wanted Islas mum to have one along with blaises.

"Where to now then"? Mattheo asks. "We need to go to a cake shop to have them create a cake then we need someone to set up this balloon popping thing", I say back. "Alright". We drove around to the other side of town which didn't take us long before heading into a bakery to ask them for a cake to be made which we could pick up over the weekend giving them time to prepare it before heading over to a gender reveal shop that could sort us out with a balloon to be made.

The made up the balloon in the back to hide the coloured confetti inside before placing it in a bag to help stop it from popping on our way back

We got back before bringing all the bags and stuff inside putting them all in the baby's room ready to sort out. We kept the balloon in a closet so it's out of the way until the gender reveal before we unpacked. We placed all the clothes on hangers and accessories in draws before setting up the cot and other bits on shelves around the room leaving the car seat and extra bits out for now which won't be staying in that room.

We finished up taking all the packaging and boxes out of the room outside before I got ready to send out the baby scan pictures. "So who's going to have one then"? Mattheo asks. "Well I want one to stay here for your father along with one for tess I also want one for blaises mum and Islas mum to have at theirs and one to keep in my dorm and obviously one for Tom and for you", I say. "That explains why you asked for so many copies", he says. "Yep I mean we have a few spare that we can keep aswell", I say. "Where is your father anyway and Tom"? I ask.

"Fathers out with Tom for the day along with some other death eaters doing something a Malfoys house no clue what but at least they ain't here", he says. "So we have the whole house to ourselves", I say walking over to him. "Indeed we do", he says pulling me in by the waist. "How about we make the most of it"? He whispers in my ear as I smile.

I nod before he lifts me up on top of the kitchen counter placing kisses down from my neck to my chest before taking off my top

I nod before he lifts me up on top of the kitchen counter placing kisses down from my neck to my chest before taking off my top. "You sure they wont come back soon"? I ask. "There out all day", he says. "Fuck it", I say kissing him back as he unbuttons his shirt.

We both laugh before we hear the doors opening. "What the fuck", I say turning my head to see Tom stood opening the door. "Shit", mattheo says grabbing his shirt before pulling me into the downstairs Bath room locking the door behind us.

"You said no one will be home", I say. "I thought they wouldn't be maybe they came early", he says. We walk out the bathroom to see Tom sat at the counter smirking.

"Secrets safe with me", he says smiling. "How did you"- I say before he cut me off pointing to a item on the counter. "Fuck", I say before picking up my shirt. "Time to go upstairs", I say dragging mattheo out as Tom laughs. We make our way upstairs before entering mattheos room as he bursts out laughing.

"Oh be quiet", I say

"Oh be quiet", I say. "That was risky but I loved it", he says. "Oh yeah", I say. "Maybe we should re schedule then", I say smiling. "Maybe we should", he says smirking. "Fuck you you said no one will come", I say kissing him. "Fuck you too", he says back.