𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 46

"What the fuck are you doing here", I say walking over. "I teleported but I don't have long left I've been here waiting", he says. "I thought you weren't going to come", he says.

"I was at blaises match, your going to get in trouble if they find you missing", I say. "It's fine Tom has me covered", he says. "I just wanted to see you"."What's it like there", I say.

"It's like a fucking prison", he says. "Singular tables, twice as much work, and room inspections", he says. "They took the weed I'm guessing", I say. "Of course they did", he says. "I told my dad about your appointment he tried to get them to let me but they won't give in", he says.

"It's okay it's not the last one I have so you will get to come to the others", I say. "I don't want you going alone", he says. "I'm not im going to go with Isla and that", I say. "Good", he says. "Who is that"? I ask as he lifts up his phone. "Tom I've got to go I'll speak soon ok", he says pulling me in for a kiss. "Goodnight", he says before teleporting back.

"Hey who were you talking to"? Isla asks walking in. "Mattheo", I say sitting down on the bed taking off my shoes. "Oh right well I'm staying with blaise tonight are you okay staying here"? She asks. "Yeah I'm going to stay In Mattheos dorm tonight", I say.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow then", she says picking up her stuff. "See you then", I say getting changed into my pjs. I locked my door before making my way over to Mattheos as he left a key for me whilst he was gone if I ever wanted to stay there. I walked in before dropping off my bags making my way over to his bed. I lifted up the quilt to see a bag of weed underneath.

I laughed putting it in the drawer at the side getting into his bed. "Goodnight", I sent to mattheo before falling asleep.

*The next day*

"You ready"? Isla asks walking into the bathroom. "Yeah can you pack my books whilst I finish my hair"? I ask as she walks out. "Which ones do you need"! She shouts from the other room. "Potions"! I shout back finishing up my hair.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry it"? She asks. "It's pretty heavy". "Nah I'm ok come on let's not keep them waiting", I say walking out locking the door behind me. "She's coming", Isla says as I walk down the stairs. "Want me to grab your bag"? Theo asks walking over. "Nah I'm alright let's go", I say as we all walk out.

We had new classes since the new head started. We had double the amount of potions in 2 separate classes which meant having a different seating plan for the two. In the first I was sat with mattheo whereas in the second I sat by myself at the back. It wasn't all bad though as mattheo was sat on the table next to me with Isla infront.

Days went by fast

Every night mattheo teleported for around 20 minutes before lights out at the school he was transferred to. "Your going to miss it", I say laying on his chest. "I know but blaise and everyone will be there to go and see her so that's okay", he says.

"But I want you there", I say. "I know I tried but I promise I'll be there next time I've just got a week left then I'll be back", he says. "You promise me you will text me to tell me how she's doing", he says. "I promise", I say sitting up. "Goodnight", he says leaning over kissing my forehead before teleporting back.

*The day of the scan*

"Blaise hurry up"! Isla shouts banging on blaises dorm as Theo opens it up. "What the hell is taking so long", she says. "I know I know we're sorry he's coming", he says walking out. "We are going to miss the train", I say as blaise walks out. "Nah we won't", Theo says. "I'll take us", he says.

"How the fuck are you meant to take us", Isla says as we walk down the stairs. "By car what else", he says. "You drive"? I ask. "Yeah how do you think I got here", he says smiling. "It's parked round the back anyway", he says as we all walk out.

"Looking good", blaise says to Isla walking next to him. "Stop with the lies we all know your the hot one here", she says as we laugh. "Shotgun", blaise says running over to Theo's car as Isla walks next to me. "Really choosing to sit in the front then next to me"! She shouts as I laugh. "Sorry babe but you girls can have your girl talk in the back", he says sitting down in the front.

We all got in before Theo set off to the location I gave him where the scan was at. "How long left"? Isla says. "Like 5 minutes", Theo says. "Okay so I know we aren't allowed to have any parties but I haven't had one in ages", she says. "Please can we have one", she says. "Not sure about that", blaise says. "That witch has eyes everywhere", he says.

"Oh come on it can just be a small one", she says. "Like 30 slytherins", she says. "Alright fine", he says. "Okay in a couple days then"? She says. "A couple of days it is", he says as we pull up at the doctors.

"Let's go scan the fuck out of this baby", Theo says hopping out the car. "Alright we need your name to look you up on the system", the nurse says tapping away on her computer.

"I don't know why I've not come up it was booked", I say. "Sometimes it just does this I'll go and check to see if anyone's free bare with", she says standing up as we hover around the desk.

"We drove all this way for nothing", Isla says. "No I ain't leaving without having this scan", I say. "Alright we have a spare room booked I've just found you on the list it's room 6 if you want to make your way around", she says passing me a piece of paper. "Ok thanks", I say as we walk around.

"Right you know the drill top up and we will get started", the nurse says. "So how many scans have you had then"? The nurse asks. "This is my fourth", I say. "And the babies father is that one I'm guessing", she says looking to Theo stood on his own. "Uhm no the father couldn't make it", I say. "Oh right sorry did you want any photos"? She asks.

"Yeah if that's alright", I say. "Yeah that won't be a problem and there she is", she says turning the screen to see her moving around. "Er", blaise says as Isla laughs. "It looks like an alien", he says. "Blaise", Isla says. "Shut your mouth". "It's a she", she says. "Yeah sorry", he says as we all laugh.

"And everything okay"? I ask. "Yep babies doing fine fit and healthy with no problems so we will just book another scan in another few weeks and I'll get these photos printed", she says printing out some photos.

"Thank you", I say standing up. "My pleasure", she says as we all walk out.

"Alright well since there's a party in a few days might aswell go shopping now for stuff", Theo says starting up the car. "Yeah but how are we meant to get it into school without people knowing"? Isla asks. "Simple", blaise says.

*Fast forward to them in the store*

"A baby bag"? Isla says. "Yeah I mean what are they gonna do ask us for some wipes", blaise says. "Okay that's low key smart though", I say. "Why thank you", blaise says. "Alright we should split up to get the stuff", Theo says. "Okay me and blaise will go get food", Isla says. "Okay that leaves us getting the drinks then", he says. "Guess so", I say.

"So what do they drink here then"? He asks. "Mostly fire whiskey", I say. "That it"? "Nah we do shots and stuff aswell", I say. "Shots it is", he says putting bottles in the cart. We need cups aswell", I say. "Show me where they are then", he says smiling. "Follow me", I say.

We all get sorted with the drinks and everything else we needed before paying. We packed all the stuff before heading back to the car as me and Isla kept the stuff in the back with us.

"Make sure not to put them together so you here the rattling", blaise says. "How the fuck are we meant to stop them", Isla says. "Here use my jumper", Theo says passing the jumper to allow us to wrap the bottles with it. "Alright
Y/n you will have to get it since it's your baby bag", he says. "I actually have one", I say. "Yeah well this is now a spare", he says. "Fine", I say.