𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 59

"What the fuck are you wearing", I say looking over at him sat down in the same style he wears every day. "What do you mean"? He says smirking. "Change your style for once", I say. "Please", I beg as he stands back up walking over to me.

"One time only", he says placing a kiss on my forehead before walking over to his wardrobe. "Alright imma go get changed", I say getting my clothes walking into the bathroom. "Why not get changed out here"! He shouts through. "Because it's cold in your room"! I shout back.

-

I walk out to see Mattheos face dropped as he looks me up and down as his eyes making there way back up to my chest. "Eyes up", I say as he scratches his head.

"Put a jacket on", he says walking over. "Why would I do that", I say as he places his arms around my waist. "So no one will want a piece of action", he says winking at me. "Nobody will they know I'm with you", I say.

"They still think we are not together", he says smirking

"They still think we are not together", he says smirking. "Might aswell claim what's yours then", I say walking over to the desk as he follows me pushing me down onto the bed getting on top lifting up my face with one hand whilst the other runs down my body sending shivers down my spine.

"Might aswell", he says smirking leaving a trail of kisses on my neck as I knew what he was planning on doing. "He moves his hand slowly up towards my belt before undoing it with one hand moving his hand slowly further down as my head tilts back.

"Yeah I'll be back in 5", someone says walking in as we both look over to see Tom stood there holding a bottle of fire whiskey and a smoke in one hand closing the door behind him.

"I can come back in a bit", he says opening the door as mattheo stands up telling him he can stay. "Should of had it locked mate anyone could of came in", he says sitting down at the desk as I sit up tightening my belt.

"Tom", I say as he looks over smoking weed. "Weed", I say as he stands up blowing it out the window. "Shit sorry", he says as I stand up. "Nah your alright", I say walking back over to mattheo as he puts one hand around my waist opening up the door.

"Let's get wasted", he says walking out followed by Tom.

We made our way down before meeting up sitting around on 2 opposite couches for us all. The couch wasn't big enough for all 6 of us so I ended up sitting on Mattheos lap as Isla sat on blaises across from us.

"How about we all play a game of truth or dare", blaise says as Draco and pansy walk over next to one another. "Hey boys", she says sitting down on an armchair at the side. "Here we go", I whisper to mattheo as he smirks.

"What do you want Draco", Tom says as he sits down. "To play your little game of course", he says. "Yeah no chance", he says. "Well tough we are playing so go", he says. "Right who wants to go first"? Blaise says placing his drink onto the table. "I'll go", pansy says leaning forwards.

"Alright", blaise says. "Mkay y/n", she says looking over at me. "Truth or dare"? She asks. "Truth", I say as she rolls her eyes. "Boring anyway is it true you were dumb enough to get back with mattheo after he clearly cheated on you", she says. "No", I say looking straight at her.

"My turn pansy truth or dare", I say as she looks up at the ceiling. "Hmmm truth". "Is it true that you only got with Draco because no one else wanted you"? I ask as everyone looks at me. "You know you have to answer truthfully because it's called truth for a reason", I say. "No", she says. "My turn again y/n truth or dare"? She asks. "Truth", I say. "Is it true that your a whore who fucks a new guy at every party you go to"? She says. "No", I say as she looks up. "Yeah right", she says.

"Do they hate eachother it something"? Theo asks.

"Enough", Tom says. "No my turn again pansy truth or dare"? "Truth", she says. "Is it true that your a back stabbing bitch going for my sloppy seconds"? I ask as I could tell her getting agitated. "No", she says. "Clearly are", I say moving my hair out of my face. "Clearly aren't", she says sitting up.

"Well your boyfriend liked me once", I say as Draco looks up. "Actually a lot more than once", I say laughing as she stands up. "Fuck this shit", she says walking past with Draco following behind.

"Well done", Tom says as she walks off. "Oh come on she deserved it", I say resting my head on mattheo shoulder as he rests on hand on my thigh as the other makes it way around my waist.

"What"? I say as he stares into the distance at a group of boys. "Company", he says as I look over to see a group of boys sat at the bar staring in our direction. "Who are they"? I ask turning back around. "Some pricks from the school I got transferred to", he says.

"How come there here", I say. "No fucking clue", he says. "Why the fuck have they come", Tom says standing up. "Who what's wrong"? Isla says looking up. "Just a group of pricks we had to deal with when we were on transfer", he says as everyone looks in their direction as they start walking over.

"There coming", Isla says as i could sense Mattheos grip getting tighter around my waist. "Mattheo", I whisper as they get closer. "Long time no see", one of the boys says sitting down where pansy was sat throwing his legs over the arm of the chair.

"Do us all a favour and piss off", Tom says leaning back as they all look at us. "You know I can't do that anyway who are these fine ass lady's", he says looking straight at me.

"What"? He says. "Cat got your tongue"? "Give over", mattheo says as he looks to the side. "Ah shit sorry Matty didn't see you there hiding behind her", he says as his friends laugh to one another.

"So anyway going to show us around then"? He says. "Why should we", Theo says leaning forwards. "My my Theo fucking nott long time no see", he says smirking. "Would prefer if you just burnt to death", Theo says leaning back against the couch again.

"Right well cut the news short we are now here for the next couple of weeks so stay out of our way and we won't have any problems yeah", he says standing back up along with Tom. "You don't scare us", Tom says as they stand head on head. "Wanna bet", he says walking past Tom back to his group of friends. "See you later princess", he says winking at me before walking away.

"What the fuck was that", I say as they walk off. "Someone tell me what the fuck happened", Isla says. "Just some boys that we had trouble with in the other school", Tom says. "What kind of trouble", I say. "They think they own the fucking place so we put them in their place and they won't back down also the reason why mattheo had detentions 24/7", he says.

"That's where the scars came from", I say lifting mattheo hand off my thigh. "Be back in 5", I say standing up before walking over to them sat down back at the bar laughing to one another.

"Mattheo you better go get her", blaise says as mattheo stands up. "Come to finally give me your name then", the boy says as I walk over. "You lay one fucking hand on him and I'll make sure your spine snaps in half out of your back you got that", I say as he smirks.

"You won't be able to handle me sweetheart go back to your boyfriend", he says laughing as I drag him off the stool as he falls to the floor. "Wanna make a bet", I say as Mattheo picks me up throwing me over his shoulder.