𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 49

The next day

"Hey y/n", Theo says sitting down next to me. "What's up", I say. "I came to apologise for yesterday", he says. "It's fine", I say. "No it's not I didn't mean to start a fight I just saw him trying to pull you away and". "Theo it's okay you don't have to say sorry", I say.

"Thank you", he says. "Any luck with mattheo"? "No", I say. "It's okay he will be back  tomorrow", he says. "Yeah hopefully", I say. "Theo"? I ask. "Yeah". "Do you think something might of happened whilst he's been away"? I ask. "What do you mean"? "I mean there's bound to be another reason why he hasn't text me other then being busy", is say.

"Maybe he was busy", he says. "Yeah but if Tom has time why doesn't he I mean even if it's one message saying he's okay and he misses me you know", I say. "He probably does y/n he's probably busy you know what he's like always in detention or sleeping", he says. "Guess so", I say.

"He's back tomorrow anyway so you can ask any questions you want then", he says. "Yeah", I say. "Who is it"? Theo asks as my phone lights up. "Draco", I say. "He said to meet him outside the library", I say. "Don't", he says. "Why not"? I ask. "At least let me come with you then", he says. "Alright", I say as we stand up.

"What", I say walking around the corner to see Draco stood against the wall. "I got a photo for you", he says turning his phone around showing me a photo of mattheo and some other girl. "What the fuck", I say. "That's why he hasn't messaged or called", he says. "That's fake it's got to be", I say. "Does it look fucking fake he said he was going to a party and now look", he says.

"Who is she"? I ask. "Pansy Parkinson Slytherin at the school he got transferred to", he says. "Im gonna kill him",I say walking away.

"Y/n"? Isla asks as I walk into the common room with tears forming in my eyes

"Y/n"? Isla asks as I walk into the common room with tears forming in my eyes. "He's cheated on me", I say crying into her arms as blaise walks over. "What do you mean who"? She asks. "Mattheo he kissed another girl", I say crying. "No no that can't be true please tell me it's a prank", she says. "I just saw a photo of him kissing some girl at a party", I say.

"It's going to be okay maybe he was drugged or something you don't know he wouldn't of done that out of the blue sober and all", she says. "It's okay we will ask him about it tomorrow", she says. "He's due back tomorrow morning okay so keep it together until then you promise"? She says. "Okay I promise", I say wiping my eyes.

"He's got some explaining to do for sure", she says as we walk back outside. "She okay"? Theo asks walking over to see my sat on the bench outside. "Yeah it's just a shock I don't think mattheo would of done it on purpose there's got to be some explanation why he wouldn't of done it out of the blue for sure", Isla says.

"What if he did"? Theo asks. "Don't be stupid he asked her to marry him like a month ago and they have a kid ready to be born he wouldn't of", she says. "I heard the girls called pansy", he says. "Pansy Parkinson", Isla says. "You know her"? He asks. "She used to come here in the first year before moving away and when I tell you this she was a fucking slut", Isla says.

"She goes for anyone she sees or in the same foot as her honestly", she goes on. "No doubt she hasn't changed", she says. "Once a slut always a slut". "So this pansy girl does she know y/n"? He asks. "No", Isla says. "Rip to her then", he says walking over.

"Hey", he says sitting down beside me. "Hey", I say back. "Fancy going out"? He asks. "Where"? I ask. "For some food since you missed lunch", he says. "Okay", I say as he stand up holding out his hands. "I'll bring her back soon", he says to Isla as we walk to his car.

"What cafe are we going to"? I ask. "Somewhere you have never been", he says. "Okay", I say. We drove for around 15 minutes before entering a small town I haven't seen before with little villages with children playing outside before he parked outside a small cafe with hardly anyone inside.

"No ones here", I say. "Because it's closed", he says opening the door. "You own it"? I ask. "No my mum does she's here by the way", he says as we walk inside. "Mum you here"? He shouts across the counter as a woman pops her head up. "Theo you scared the shit out of me fucks sake oh shit whos this"? She says. "Language and this is y/n", he says. "You better not of got her pregnant she says. "Mum She's not my girlfriend okay", he says.

"She just found out her boyfriend kissed another girl alright so chill", he says. "Oh shit I'm so sorry", she says. "Who the fuck does he think he is", she says. "Want me to kill him"? She asks. "No that's okay", I say laughing. "Mum he's a riddle", Theo says.

"Oh shit damn you sure must have a hard fucking life", she says. "Guess so", I say. "Anyway what do you want go sit love I'll make you something to warm you up", she says shooing me to a table with Theo.

We stayed in the cafe with his mum for around an hour before it started getting dark so we decided to head back as I was getting tired. "Nice meeting you good look with the riddle and all", she says bringing the cups into the kitchen. "Thank you take care", I say as we walk back out the Theo's car.

"The road we took on the way here closes at night to stop anyone speeding past the village so we will have to take the long road back", he says. "Oh okay that's fine", I say.

We got in before he gave me his jumper to put on as I only had a shirt on at the time. "Thanks", I say putting it on over my shirt as he turned on the heaters in the car. "No worries", he says starting up the engine before setting off.

"Any plans for tomorrow then"? He asks on the way back. "Not really other than investigate what the fuck happened in the photo but yeah", I say. "Fair enough you don't think he done it on purpose right"? He asks. "I don't know", I say. "I mean I'm leaning towards the fact he went to a party and he always gets drunk so that's probably why he kissed her but yeah tom should of been there to stop him", I say.

"So your mad at both"? He asks. "Yep", I say. "Fair enough". I ended up falling asleep as the night grew making me even more tired as the night went on.

"Y/n"? Theo says waking me up. "What"? I ask. "We're back come on", he says taking off my seatbelt. "Okay", I say getting up as we walk inside.

"Have a good nights sleep for tomorrow", he says as we reach the top of the stairs. "I will thank you", I say giving him a hug before entering my dorm.