𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

We decided to head over to hogsmeade as me and Isla wanted to go shopping and the boys wanted to go and do whatever boys do we all decided to meet at a cafe on the high street. We all parted before me and Isla walked over to the clothes store in need of some new outfits and dresses.

"What about this", Isla says pulling out a outfit off the rail. "Cute do they have your size"? I say looking on a separate rail opposite. "Yep", she says pulling one out on a hanger. "Keep hold of it and we will try them on after", I say searching for some clothes. "What about this", I say pulling out a outfit from the rail. "Oolala now that is hot", Isla says looking over. "There's 2 lets get matching", I say pulling out two same outfits. "Ok", Isla saying walking over to another section.

 "Ok", Isla saying walking over to another section

*mattheos pov***

We 3 decided to head over to the 3 broomsticks (a pub) to get some butter beer and to smoke. "So how long have you known them then", I say rolling out a joint. "Since we were 3", blaise says. "Our mothers we're friends in school and all got pregnant at the same times", he says sipping his beer. "How do you put up with them", Tom says looking over. "You get used to it trust me sometimes there a pain in the ass but mostly there chill", he goes on. "Anyway whats happening between you and y/n is the real question", he says placing down his drink.

"Nothing at the moment", I say smoking my cigarette. "Lies", Tom says looking at me. "Fuck off", I say back. "Someones falling for y/n", he says as blaise chuckles. "Yeah right", I say back. "Don't blame you everyone fancies her since she broke up with Malfoy", blaise says looking over. "Yeah what even happened between them", Tom says sipping his drink. "He fucked multiple girls and used her when he was with her for sex", I say looking over at blaise looking down. "Oh right", Tom says smoking his cigarette.

*back to y/n and isla**

-y/n and Isla both walk out of the changing rooms in their matching outfits-

"Dam girl you look hot as fuck no wonder mattheo fancies you", Isla says. "Oh shush you look hot aswell no wonder BlaIse LikEs yOu", i say, as we both chuckle. "We defiantly have to get these", I say. "Obviously we will be the new talk of the school as usual", Isla says walking back into the changing rooms.

*fast forward to the last outfit they try on**

"Now this is cute", Isla says walking in circles around the mirror. I chuckle. "I'm not sure about this one isn't a bit revealing", I say. "Hunny we are revealing this has your name written all over it", Isla says walking back in to get changed. I stand there for a few minutes deciding weather to get it or not before walking back into the changing rooms. Before I start getting back changed a feel tight hands around my waist turning me around.

"Dam", the voice says. As I turn around I see that it's mattheo standing infront of me. I chuckle. "What do you want", I say turning back around. "I got you something", he says. "Close your eyes", he says as I close my eyes. I feel him lift something around my neck before shutting it lifting my hair over it. "Now open", he says as I open my eyes to reveal a silver diamond necklace with a blue 3 crystal middle surrounded by smaller expensive crystals.

 "Now open", he says as I open my eyes to reveal a silver diamond necklace with a blue 3 crystal middle surrounded by smaller expensive crystals

"Jesus Christ", I say. "How much did you spend on this". "That doesn't matter do you like it"? He says. "Do I fuck I love it", I say. "But really how much did you spend this looks expensive as fuck". "You will never know", he says. "Now give me a twirl", he says spinning me around. "You gonna get that", he says looking at my outfit. "Not sure what do you think", I say. "I'm thinking of ripping it off you when we get back". "I'm joking it's hot as fuck you should get it", he says. "Ok then I will".

The outfit including a crop black lace lop with a blue denim jacket open over it with matching white washed jeans tied together with a black belt and gold chain as an accessory.

I ended up buying mostly all the clothes I chose except from the mattheo liked as he insisted in. buying it. We both walked over to the cafe as Isla had already gone to meet the boys. "Hey guys", I say sitting down. "How was shopping with mattheo and Tom", I say looking over at blaise. "Shit next time I'm coming with you". "Joking it was fun anyway what do you guys want I'll go get it".

Me and Isla both got hot cocoas as blaise ordered a latte and both mattheo and Tom got black coffee. "Your both so dark", Isla says looking over at them both. "I mean your both riddles for starters and you both only wear black". "Can't forget about the anger issues", I say looking over at mattheo. We both giggle. "Yeah he gets his anger from our father", Tom says. "He's just like him whereas I'm more of my mother without the anger issues", he goes on. "So your the mummy's boy and your the younger one with anger issues", Isla says. "Exactly".

"Oh come on I ain't that bad", mattheo says

"Oh come on I ain't that bad", mattheo says. "You really are", blaise says. "You've been suspended within your first week for what 3 fights in the same fucking day". "Can't forget about putting Malfoy in a coma", Tom says. "Yeah ok I get it", mattheo says. "Anyway why did you come Tom", I say. "To look after this prick", he says looking over at mattheo.

"Can't afford for him to get totally expelled from Hogwarts so I enrolled to make sure he stayed in line also because I may of got expelled out of another school", he says laughing. "Why what did you do", Isla says. "Tied someone to a tree and set it on fire", he says as Islas face drops. "I'm joking I had too many fights that they couldn't handle me anymore", he says. "And set the tree on fire but without someone tied to it". "And it may of spread to a few classrooms. "Jesus".