𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

"Hey tess", i say walking out to the balcony. "Ahhh baby I've missed you gosh you've grown now what's this nonsense about you getting suspended", she goes on hugging me. "I've missed you too and it's just over some fight", I say walking over to the balcony. "Over What", she says. "A girl"? "Yeah", I say turning to face her. "Your falling for a girl for real this time I can see it come on tell me about her", she says.

"I promise I won't tell anyone"

"I promise I won't tell anyone". "Ok her names y/n she has dark brown hair with hazel eyes which are honestly the best thing to look at and little freckles on her cheeks and nose". "Awww come on what house is she in it better not be fucking Gryffindor them girls aren't for you", she says. "No she ain't tess she's Slytherin", I say. "Aww now that's true love", she says lightly pushing me as I smile.

"You know we should all meet her Ik your dad will obviously as it's your first proper girl and all", she goes on. "Yeah Tom told him and now he won't shut up about it", I say as she laughs. "Yep that sounds like Tom where is he anyway", she says. "Probably with Charlie". "Ah right well I'm going back in are you staying for tea", she says holding the door open.

"Nah me and Tom are getting back soon I promised her I'd go with her to a game as her friends plays for the team", I say walking inside. "Oh right well it was nice seeing you again send my love to her Yeah and make sure you plan a day for me to meet her", she says. "Will do", I say walking down the stairs before saying goodbye to Charlie and my father.

"Ready to go", Tom says holding out his hand before reporting us back outside Hogwarts doors. "Yeah let's go". We both made our way through the castle corridors before making our way back to our dorm.

Back to reality**

Mattheo opens the door walking in followed by Tom as they both place down there jackets looking over at y/n fast asleep on mattheos bed in his clothes. "She fell asleep", he says before walking over. "Yeah we gotta wake her up she wanted to go watch blaise at his match", I say walking over to the bathroom. -thud-. "What the fuck"! Y/n screams as Mattheos runs back in.

"Tom"! "What"! "What the fuck"! "Why did you push me off the bed you prick"! "Why the fuck did you push her off"! "What else were I meant to do"! "Anyway she's awake now", Tom says walking into the bathroom. "Now close the door I need a piss", he says as mattheos closes the door.

"Jesus", y/n says standing back up as mattheo walks over

"Jesus", y/n says standing back up as mattheo walks over. "You okay", he says laughing. "Fuck off I was having a nice dream then", y/n says. "Yeah blaises match is soon so you might wanna get dressed", he says before walking over to his wardrobe. "Yeah I'll go back to my dorm now hopefully Isla will be there", y/n says. "Okay meet in the lounge in 10", mattheos. Says kissing y/n. "Okay bye".

Y/n's POV:

I make my way to the other side of the common room to my dorm in mattheos clothes before walking inside to see Isla and blaise making out on her bed. "Hi guys", I say walking in going over to my wardrobe. "Jesus y/n bit of privacy will be nice", Isla says sitting up. "Not gonna happen I have to changed before the match so bit of privacy will be needed for me", I say. "Alright well I better be off game starts soon", blaise says walking off. "Bye", Isla says standing up.

"So you and blaise are a thing now huh", I say searching through my clothes. "I guess you could say that anyway whose clothes are they", she says looking at me. "Mattheos", I say picking out an outfit. "Oolala oh yeah it's going to be cold so bring a coat", she says walking into the bathroom. "Ok".

Y/n wore some oversized cuffed grey string joggers with a matching oversized plain grey hoodie with some white nike socks and white chunky air forces along with the necklace mattheo got her and some silver earrings

I walked out to the bathroom where Isla was finishing her makeup before re doing my hair and grabbing my wand placing it in the rim of my joggers covering it with my jumper before me and Isla headed out to the lounge where mattheo was waiting for me. "Is Tom not coming", I say. "No he's busy", mattheo says holding open the door. "Are you ready", he says. "Yeah". "Let's go", I say.

We all made our way outside and walked over to where the quidditch pitch was as Isla left to go behind the stands to see blaise before he started. Me and mattheo made our way over to the stands and sat down at the top waiting for the game to start. Today was slytherins against ravenclaws as gryffindor was missing two people out of their team. Isla made her way over to us before sitting down next to me before the match started.

"Silence", dumbledore said you at the top watching over the game. "Today's match is slytherin vs ravenclaw". "Now we had a slight switch as gryffindors team is down a couple so we switched to ravenclaw". "Now put your hands together for slytherin". The slytherin team all came out flying over everyone and everyone cheered for them as they spun a round in a formation in the middle of their pitch before making their way over to their side of the pitch.

"And now put your hands together for ravenclaw"

"And now put your hands together for ravenclaw". He says as the opposite side cheers for them as they make their way out in a formation before resting on their side. "And let the games begin", he says as the balls come out of the box. Followed by the golden snitch.

After the game**

The game went on for around an hour slytherin scores within the first 10 minutes before Ravenclaw scored shortly after. The game ended with Slytherin winning 5-2 per usual before someone hurt themselves on the pitch.

Me and mattheo walked back as Isla walked with blaise in-front of us. "You cold"? Mattheo asks looking at me holding my arms. "A bit", I say. "It's fine thought we don't have much further to walk", I say. "Here", he says handing me his jacket. "No it's fine you only have a shirt", I say. "I'm alright", he says wrapping it around me. "Thanks", I say as we walk back into the building.