𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 53

"You know since we are out and all", she says. "Can we pleaseeeee go in there", she says looking over at a cafe. "Okay yeah", I say laughing. "Yess", she says pulling me inside. "I'll brb I need the toilet", I say putting my bag on the chair. "Oh okay", she says sitting down.

I make my way back over before sitting back down as our drinks get delivered. "I got you a hot chocolate", she says picking up her drink. "Thank you", I say.

"So about this whole breakup situation", she's says. "Look we are gonna have to talk about it at some point", she's says. "Might aswell do it now and get everything out of the way".

"Okay yeah I ended things I don't want it to end up like me and Draco", I say. "Okay I trusted people I really did but after Draco that trust got lost and now look after I trust again something happens making it leave", I say.

"First the kiss now this it's just not on", I say. "I get he got sent away and he got drunk and even though he didn't kiss her back". "I get that it wasn't his fault and I forgave him but then this whole Amortentia shit just ruins that trust", I say.

"I mean he could of had the decency to tell me that he liked her", I say. "The fact he didn't call text or speak to me for a full week after that aswell when he still said he never kissed her makes it more suspicious", I say. "There that's it".

"So what are you going to do"? She asks. "Do you think you two will work it out"? "I don't know isla it's a bit too soon to be thinking about that seen as he's just been dumped he's going to be fucking angry for ages", I say.

"He's adamant someone's messed with that potion", she says. "If anyone did there going to get killed", she says. "Isla you heard what pansy said after taking the potion no one did he smelt her okay not me not anyone just her", I say. "Whatever you say", she says.

We finished up inside before heading back to the castle as it started getting dark. We made our way inside and in the common room to see broken glass still everywhere and mattheo sat on the couch facing the fire as we walk up the stairs into our dorm.

"I hope things work out", she says. "I really do". "I hope he didn't lie", I say. Getting changed into my pjs.

*The next day*

"Where's y/n"? Mattheo asks in defence against the dark arts. "She's not coming today", blaise says turning back around. "Where are you going"? Tom whispers as mattheo gets up. "To see her", he says walking out.

"Y/n"? I hear mattheo say knocking on the door. "I know your in here let me in", he says. "Please".

I look over to the door sitting up in my bed to see a shadow from underneath the door and I could tell it was him.

"Y/n"? He says before sitting down with his back against the door. "I'm not leaving until you speak", he says. "Look I know I've been a dick and I know you forgave me for pansy kissing me an all", he says. "But I promise you I don't find her attractive at all", he says.

"Y/n open the door", he says standing back up turning the handle. "Y/n"! He shouts banging on the door. "Y/n"? He says banging on the door. "What the fuck mattheo"! Isla shouts across the common room. "She ain't answering what if something happened"! He says banging on the door.

"She's fine she just doesn't want to speak to you", she says walking up the stairs. "She isn't", he says kicking the door as I open it standing there in the doorway.

Mattheos pov**

There she was. Stood at the door in joggers and a hoodie with puffy red eyes with smudged mascara down her cheeks. Part of me thinks it's my fault but I know deep down someone's fucked with that potion.

She stands there still looking straight at me before closing the door again in my face as I turn around to see Isla once again staring at me.

Back to reality**

"Told you", Isla says walking past walking inside the dorm. "Wait no", mattheo says as she shuts the door in his face before he walks away.

A week went by, day after day he would sit at the door waiting for me to respond before he slowly started giving up, days turned into weeks where he would sit there every now and then trying to get me to talk before he gave up.

After around 2 weeks he had given up fully.

He stopped coming round
He stopped bringing food
He stopped talking to any of us

"No mattheo"? Isla says walking into the dorm. "No", I say curled up in bed. "Cheer up y/n I got you your favourite pasta", she says placing a plate on the desk at the side of my bed. "I don't want it", I say. "Well your gonna have to have it before it gets cold so eat up okay", she says walking back over to the door. "You not coming to class"? She asks.

"Maybe tomorrow", I say. "Okay see you later then", she says walking out. 'Fuck this' I think to myself sitting up. I shouldn't be the one bed bound skipping class and not interacting with anyone he should be the one. He's the one made this mess.

I stand up before throwing on some clothes I found on the side of my chair before walking out heading to class. I walk in late as everyone turns around including mattheo as his eyes widen at the sight of seeing me for the first time in weeks before I made my way over to the opposite side sitting next to Theo.

"Good to see you", he says pulling out the chair. "Thanks", I say sitting down. "How have you been"? He asks. "Great what about you", I say opening the book infront of me. "Super", he says.

"Let's go out", I say turning around to look at him. "When"? He asks. "Tonight me and you", I say. "Alright yeah sure what do you have in mind"? He asks. "I don't know", I say. "I'll think about it but your in"? I ask. "Yeah yeah for sure", he says. "I'll be there". "Great", I say as the teacher starts talking again.

*afterclass*

"So what do you have in mind then"? He asks as we walk down the corridor. "What about swimming", I say. "Swimming"? He says. "Yeah like in a lake", I say. "Alright", he says. "Go get some trunks", I say as we part. "Meet in 5"! He shouts as I laugh turning around falling into someone.