𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 67

We made our way out before the nurse shown us to the car after helping carry the rest of the bags before we place them in the back saying our goodbyes.

"Is this car new"? I ask holding ivy as mattheo closes the back of the car. "Yeah I thought we might aswell have a bigger one so we had enough room for the car seat", he says. "You know you didn't have to spend a lot on it you could of just got a normal car", I say.

"What's the fun in that I want you to have the best", he says smiling opening the door for me to put ivy in her seat.

-

"Nervous"? He asks on the way back. "A little", I say placing my hand on his resting on my thigh. "It's alright at least you can tie your shoes", he says smirking. "Hey if I could I would it didn't take ages it wasn't my fault", I say.

"Blaming ivy", he says. "Do you hear this ivy"? He says smiling. "Oh be quiet I'm blaming you for not helping me", I say. "Sorry me and ivy can't hear you", he says. "I know she is mean", he says looking back to ivy fast asleep.

"See you bored her", I say smiling. "No way she just fell asleep because she was tired of hearing you", he says. "Yeah right", I say smiling.

-

"Leave the stuff here I'll get it all later", he says carrying ivy out in the car seat. "Told you the handle would come in handy", he says smirking. "Well sorry for not knowing shit about car seats", I say as he locks the car.

"Let's get this over with", he says as we walk inside the castle just as everyone is switching classes in the corridors. "Perfect", I say.

We walk down the corridor to find everyone turning and looking to one another before talking about ivy. Not bad things, nice things. Like "omg shes so cute". "Look how gorgeous she is". "She has beautiful eyes". "She so small". Which made me feel better about the fact I was walking through school with a baby.

Well next to mattheo holding a baby.

"There's isla", I say before rushing over to her as we exchange hugs as she walks around before admiring ivy. "Oh my god she's adorable", she squeals. "Can I hold her"!? She asks getting excited. "Sure once we get to the dorm", I say laughing.

"I thought you weren't back today", she says as we walk back to the dorm. "They said that she was born on time and the dates got mixed up", I say. "Well at least you got to come home earlier then expected", she says. "Guess so", I say smiling.

-

"Look who's here", Isla says as we walk into mattheo dorm to find all 3 boys Tom, blaise, and Theo sat around before turning to look at us walking in.

"What the hell happened in here"? I ask to see a bunch of decorations and drinks all over the place. "We heard you were back today so we decorated since it's Mattheos birthday and all", Blaise says standing up.

"You didn't have to", Mattheo says walking in. "But hold it let me see the baby first", he says as we laugh. "Hey don't touch her I called dibs first", Isla says smacking blaises hands away.

"You can all have a turn", I say laughing as Mattheo passes her over to Isla. "Happy birthday", Tom says walking over before pulling mattheo in for a hug.

"Oh yeah we have all your presents on the bed for you and I put the ones from y/n on there that I found aswell", Isla says. "You went looking", I say as she smiles.

We all sit around whilst mattheo opens his gifts from everyone before ivy falls asleep in blaises arms.

"Thank you for all of this", mattheo says. "You didn't have to". "It's no problem everyone deserves something on their birthday", blaise says.

"Which takes us to your last present", Tom says standing up. "I mean it's a joint present for you and y/n but stand up and see", he says as we both look confused.

They both tied a blindfold around us before guiding us around outside the dorm. "Where are we going"? I ask holding out my arms. "Wait and see", Isla says before we come to a hault.

"Okay you can take them off", Tom says as we take the blindfolds off to reveal a door standing infront of us. "You got us a door"? Mattheo asks looking confused. "No we got whatever is behind the door obviously".

"Open it and see", he says handing us a key before opening it to reveal a whole new dorm room built up. "What's this"? I ask walking in to see a walk in wardrobe on one side and a small hallway to one side.

"We and I mean my dad bribed the school into you 2 having your own room with the baby", he says. "You have the main room and a wardrobe area and down there is a nursery and bathroom", he says. "How did the school agree to this"? Mattheo asks.

"Money, lots of it so you better say yes to it", he says. "I love it", I say walking around taking in the new atmosphere. "It's perfect".

"But what's going to happen now since both you and Isla are on your own"? I ask. "Well", Theo says standing forwards.

"Blaise will be moving into your old dorm with Isla and Tom will be moving into mine", he says. "So none of us will be alone", he says. "What's going to happen to your old dorm then"? I ask looking at Tom. "We still have access to it so it will just become a hangout spot where we can keep our weed and stuff", he says smiling.

"Lovely", I say as Mattheos face lights up. "A whole weed room". "And the occasional mini party", Blaise says. "Seen as Isla loves them so much", he says laughing.

"So what do you say"? Tom asks looking at Mattheo. "You going to take it"?. "Of course", he says smiling before everyone comes over to hug.

-

Everyone left around half an hour later before ivy started to get tired so we decided to put her in her cot whilst me and Mattheo finishing unpacking our stuff from the car and extra bits which were still left in boxes from everyone.

"How are you feeling about all this"? He says looking over at me. "It's like a fresh start", I say back. "Like a new beginning". "A new chapter to a story our story", I say walking over to him laid on the side of the bed.

"You know how much I'd love to kiss you right now", he says smirking. "Why won't you"? I say smiling. "Because I know it will become much more", he says. "And"? I ask. "No sexually intercourse miss riddle", he says as I laugh.

"How about just a quick one", I say laughing. "A quick one won't hurt", I say. "Okay yeah maybe a quick peck", he says pulling me on top of him as our lips collide before he rolls me over getting on top of me as I giggle.

"Maybe a little longer wont hurt", he says as I laugh out more.