𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

Mattheos pov:

We finished up and made our way out the great hall to the staircase. I showed him where all the classes were and where our dorm room was. He was sharing mine so I didn't have to share with a first year. Thank fuck.

Back to reality**

"So tell me about her", Tom said. "Who". "The girl your fucked". "I mean you obviously like her it's written in your face". "I don't, like I said it was a one off". "Why are so so obsessed anyway", mattheo said. "Like I said I'm not it's just the first one you kinda fought for, I mean you did put Malfoy in the hospital for not only you but also her". "Come on now tell me you don't love her". "Fuck off I don't". "Whatever".

Few seconds later**

"What house is she in". "fuck off"!

 "fuck off"!

Y/n's POV:

I made my way out the cupboard holding my wrist trying to catch the blood in my hand. It stung like hell. I walked through the corridors before reaching the dorm room. I whispered the password "pure blood". Before entering closing it behind me. I then see mattheo and his brother leaving their dorm room and standing at the top of the landing as I run up the stairs rushing into my dorm still holding my wrist.

Mattheos pov:

"Fuck off"! I said. We both finished unpacking his shit and decided to go finish the tour. We left the dorm before I see y/n rushing in holding her wrist running up the stairs before closing her dorm door behind her. "Who's that then", Tom says. "No one important", I say before walking to the top of the stairs. "Jesus", I say. I see blood drips on the doors and on the stairs from where she walked it must of been her. "What's up", Tom says. "Nothing let's go", I say before we head out the doors dodging the blood.

Back to reality ***

I quickly go into the bathroom before washing the blood off my hands, wrapping my wrist to stop it from bleeding. I then rinsed down the sink to get rid of the evidence before getting changed out of my uniform. "Fuck Mattheo must of seen me", I say to myself. I then decide to head into the common room seeing the blood I left behind. "Fuck". I decide to clean it up before sitting on the sofa reading a potions book since I missed it today.

Mattheos pov:

We made our way to the grounds before I showed Tom the quidditch pitch and lake. He didn't want to play like me anyway which is why we are blood related. Our father used to say quidditch is shit and for losers who have nothing left to do with their life and on every full moon death eaters will come to sacrifice one of someone in the stands. Which is why we don't play it. We aren't the sporting type either. We were both different in our own ways. I had never had a girlfriend before whereas neither has Tom but the difference was he was a fuckboy yet id only fucked a few girls including y/n.

"So you aren't gonna tell me who the girl is then"

"So you aren't gonna tell me who the girl is then". "Why should I". "So I don't fuck her, I'm joking jeez I wanna know". "Fine". "What house is she in then". "Slytherin". "Aw my baby bro has a slytherin princess as his fairytale crush". "Fuck off it was a one off". "Yeah yeah". "It was the girl from in the dorm", I said. "The one with blood"? He says. "Yeah". "Why didn't you say she was bleeding and you didn't go see if she was ok". "She was fine". "Whatever". "Why don't you get with her then", he said. "Because I don't do girlfriends and because of fucking Malfoy". "Shit yeah forgot about him". "Yeah well with that being said let's go I'm craving some weed. "Well then we better be off", Tom says walking back to the castle.

The next morning***

I woke up to Isla slapping the shit out of me. "your bleeding get the fuck up". "Your going to stain the bed". "Are you on your period"? "What no its just a cut", I say back. "Oh". "Wait what cut because it must be big from the amount of blood in the bathroom and on your bed. "What". "Show me". I took my wrist from under the bed before revealing the words carved into my arm. "What the fuck". "Ik". "Who done this". "Who do you think". "I'm gonna murder that prick seen as mattheo didn't the first time". She goes storming out the dorm to the landing before screaming that she was going to murder Malfoy. I run out after her to see mattheo and his brother watching from the bottom of the stairs as she runs past out the dorm. "Enjoying the show huh", I say as blood drips down my pjs. I run back into my dorm before bandaging my wrist back up.

Mattheos pov:

"Enjoying the show huh". "Damn bro you have a feisty one there", Tom says walking out the dorm. "Oh fuck you yeah why don't you go find yourself a slut to fuck". I shout back. "Love you too brother", he says walking out. I decided to walk up the stairs knocking on her dorm door.

 I decided to walk up the stairs knocking on her dorm door

Reality***

"Oi". "Fuck off". "What's up with your arm", I say. "None of your business prick". "Why are you so feisty come on show me", I say. "I'll make it better". "I don't need your help now fuck off", she says back. "Alright fine bleed to death then", I say walking down the stairs out of the dorm. "Fall down the stairs on your way out"! I hear her shout as I giggle to myself.