𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 40

*The first day back*

"You good", mattheo asks walking over to me at his desk. "Yeah just gonna have to suck it up", I say brushing my hair. "You know you can always stay here you don't have to go", he says. "I know but if I want to pass then I do which I've always wanted so I have no choice", I say. "Do you want me to get you some food"? He asks. "Yeah Thanks as long as it's not them granola bars", I say laughing. "Alright".

I finished up brushing my hair before making my way over to his wardrobe getting out my uniform. 'Might aswell give it a go' I say trying to button my skirt but it was no use. 'Fucks sake' I thought to myself. I stood there for a good five minutes trying to squeeze into the skirt before I hear mattheo walking back up the stairs. 'Come on just fucking fit' I think to myself. 'Come on'! I say getting frustrated before mattheo walks in.

"Y/n whats up", he says walking over putting the food on the desk. "It's not right nothings right everything's going wrong", I say sitting down on the bed. "It's okay just wear some pants or something", he says. "No I know it will fit it has to it just does", I say getting even more frustrated as the button kept slipping out my hand. "Y/n stop your going to hurt yourself". "Y/n", mattheo says grabbing my arms allowing me to let go of the skirt. "It's okay", he says as I collapse into his chest. "I just want to be like everyone else", I say as he holds me in. "I know I know", he says.

5 minutes later**

"You calmed down yet"? He asks. "Yeah", I say standing back up pulling the skirt off me. "Come on let's get you something to wear", he says looking through the drawers. He picked out some plain black leggings and gave me one of his hoodies to match with it before helping to tie my trainers. "Is Tom coming on the train with us"? I ask. "Yeah he's already teleported there he wanted to be early", he says. "Okay", I say grabbing my bag before heading out to the car.

"Maybe there's something that you can take like some medication or some shit", he says. "What do you mean"? I ask. "Because of the sickness you get whenever you teleport", he says. "Oh right I've always been fine with doing it it's probably just because of the baby", I say. "Maybe".

We took off for the station in the car before meeting up with Isla and blaise making our way onto the train on the lookout for Tom as he already had a compartment for us. It was quiet because we were the second people to be there so no one saw the bump or anything which helped remove some of the nerves off my back.

"You still okay with doing this"? Isla asks as we sit down. "Yeah just think of it as everyone will see in the first day so that tomorrow will be a new day and I won't have to go through it again", I say. "You know you will have to walk through every corridor and past everyone in that castle every day", blaise says. "Yeah I know but it won't be as bad as the first time everyones sees I guess", I say.

"Right well don't mind me I'm going out for a smoke", mattheo says standing up before leaving the compartment. "He's defo going to beat someone up today", Tom says. "How do you know"? I ask. "I can tell", he says. "He's using the smoke as a distraction because he knows what people are going to be saying when you enter them gates", he says.

"Well that's where you come in", I say. "Your here to make sure he doesn't get expelled so it's kinda your job to make sure he doesn't", I say. "Anyway I'm going to sleep so don't mind me", I say.

"Wonder what changes have been made", blaise says. "Oh shit yeah I forgot about her I hope she isn't strict", Isla says. "She defo is you can tell", Tom says. "Well whatever happens it won't be that bad it's not like she will kill us", Tom says. "Omg what if she like splits us apart", Isla says. "We know she can't do that", blaise says. "Your just overthinking stuff it will be fine alright".

I woke up to the sound of the train squeaking to a stop as it hit against the tracks. I looked over to see that I fell asleep on toms shoulder with mattheo beside me as Isla and blaise stood up grabbing there bags.

"Good your awake", mattheo says holding out his hand. "Swear I have a dead shoulder now", Tom says standing up. "Shit sorry", I say before standing up. "Nah your alright", he says grabbing my bag for me. "Are we ready to do this then", Isla says before opening the door as we make our way off the train.

"Alright so just ignore everyone just focus on getting to our dorms ok", Blaise says. "Okay", Isla says standing next to me as mattheo stands on the opposite side. "Here goes nothing", I say as we walk through the doors of the castle towards the Slytherin dormitory.

"Mattheo everyone's looking", i say as he looks around. "It's alright just focus on getting to your dorm ok", he says as we turn the corner bumping into Draco and his mates. "And What do we have here", he says turning around. "Looks like someone got knocked up over the summer", he says laughing. "Piss off malfoy", Tom says. "Now that i do not know the definition of", he says. "You do know that baby could be cedrics", he whispers to mattheo. "You may wanna get a test to make sure your the father", he says laughing before walking away.

"It's fine let's go", I say before walking to my dorm. Me and Isla both got in before dropping off our bags as we had an assembly in 20 minutes which gave us enough time to unpack before meeting up with the boys. "You ok"? Mattheo asks walking towards me. "Fine are we ready"? "Yeah let's go then", Isla says opening up the doors.

We walk down the corridors as every turns to see me and mattheo stood by one another making our way down. We walk towards the great hall before taking our seats at the Slytherin table as everyone settles down as the new head walks her way in.

"Alright well as you may know already I am the new head as dumbledore is away for business before we welcome any new commas I would like to go through the rules". "Rule number 1 there will be no and I mean no parties of any kind for anyone inside or out the castle". "Rule number 2 there will be no foolishness of any kind during classes if so you will be on detention more than once". "Rule number 3 no magic inside the castle of any kind defence against the dark arts is now changed to books and scripts so you will no longer need to use your wands".

"Now that thats cleared up we have a new boy joining the last years please welcome Theodore nott", she says as everyone turns to see a tall brunette boy walks through the doors making his way to the sorting hat. "Who the hell is he", Isla whispers. "No clue", I say as we turn to see him walking up to sit on the chair.

"Slytherin", the hat called out as he stood up making his way over to our table. "So who is he then"? I ask. "No idea I Haven't seen him before", Tom says. "So he won't be some random death eaters kid or something"? I ask. "No", mattheo says. "He's not".

He took his seat a couple seats down before the headteacher carried on talking about rules before the assembly ended. "I'm gonna go now to save me walking through a crowd of people", I say standing up. "Do you want me to come with you"? Mattheo asks. "No I'll be alright", I say before walking out of the great hall.

"She will be fine", Isla says to mattheo as he watches me walk out.

"Well well well", a voice says behind me as I turn around to see draco. "What do you want Draco", I say carrying on walking as he speeds up behind me. "For you to stop fucking walking away", he says grabbing my wrist. "Who's baby is it then"? He asks. "None of your business", I say pulling my hand away. "We both know you have fucked multiple guys including mattheo so at this point it could be anyone's", he says.

"Oh fuck off you prick there's only 1 person that could be the father", I say walking away as he walks beside me. "And who"? "Mattheo who else", I say. "Bullshit", he murmurs. "I'm warning you piss off", I say. "Have it your way then", he says walking away.