𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22

"Ready", he says holding out his hand as I place mine in his. We made our way out the castle before heading on the train as I didn't want to teleport there this time. We also had time to spare so we went shopping before so mattheo could get a suit and so he could get some heels to match my dress. Obviously he made me wait outside as he wanted to keep it a surprise. He came out with 2 separate bags 1 with his suit the other with my heels before we make our way to his house.

"Jesus fucking Christ", I say with my mouth wide open and we walk up to the front gates. "Your house is huge", I say. "Thanks now come on my father wants to meet you", he says unlocking the gates allowing me to walk through before shutting them behind us. We walked up the stone path before getting to the front entrance making our way up the stairs to the front door. It was just me and mattheo as Tom decided to teleport.

"Don't be nervous he won't kill you", he says laughing opening up the door revealing the inside of the house

"Don't be nervous he won't kill you", he says laughing opening up the door revealing the inside of the house. I walk inside to see dark stone marble floors and 2 sets of posh stairs either side of the first main room. Separated by them was a tall arch leading to another room. There were also large plain windows top to bottom with large black curtains either side.

Jesus.

"Ahhh my boy how are you", his father says walking down the stairs holding out his arms. "Hey dad", he says placing down the bags on a table. "And you must be y/n", he says pulling me in for a hug. "How are you my dear", he says. "I'm good thanks", I say. "Thank you for inviting me it's lovely to meet you", I say standing next to mattheo. "It's my pleasure now I just want you to know that your safe here and your welcome whenever". He says placing his wand in his pocket.

"Did mattheo tell you about the ball", he says looking over at mattheo. "Yes I did dad anyway wheres everyone I thought they were coming"? "There in the garden everyone is", "I didnt want y/n to feel overwhelmed by everyone if they were inside when she entered so there all in the garden", he says.

"Tom is upstairs sorting out his outfit for tonight and y/n's is upstairs in your room still so your welcome to go up there but make sure you say hi to tess aswell", he says. "Now I'm going outside to bring everyone back in so it's up to you guys what you do from now just don't go into my office and dinner is at 6", he says walking away.