𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 44

"You coming hogsmeade with us after school"? I ask sitting down in the library. "Uhm yeah why not", Isla says. "What about his detention", she asks. "He ain't going", I say. "Oh right okay well blaise will come so will Tom", she says. "What about Theo"? She asks. "Oh right yeah I'll see if he wants to come aswell", I say standing back up.

"Theo"! I shout as Theo turns around in the corridors. "Hey what's up"? He asks. "Fancy coming out after school to hogsmeade with us"? I ask. "Yeah sure I'll be there", he says. "Okay meet outside at 4", I say turning back around. "See you then", he says as I walk away.

"He said yes", I say back to Isla. "Okay well I'm gonna head back and get changed so I'll see you later", she says standing up. "Okay", I say sitting down next to mattheo. "Here comes trouble", he says as I look over to see Draco strolling in making eye contact with me sat on the couch.

"What do we have here", he says sitting down opposite us. "2 people that will rip you apart if you don't leave", I say staring at him. "Harsh so hows the father thing coming along"? He asks. "Don't be shy we know it's cedrics", he scoffs. "Now that's a lie because it's not", I say.

"And how do you know"? He says. "Take a look yourself", I say passing him a piece of paper which states who the father and mother of the child is. "Where did you create this thing on the computer", he says chucking it on the table.

"Believe what you want but that's the truth so remember it before going around spreading lies next time", I say picking the paper back up.
"Whatever anyway miss Dolores is looking for you", he says looking at mattheo. "Why"? He says. "Ask her yourself", he says walking away.

"Prick", I say as everyone walks over. "Alright what's up", blaise says sitting down. "Nothing why"? I say. "Just asking wheres isla"? He asks. "Getting changed then we are going are you two still coming"? I ask. "Yeah so far what about the new kid"? He asks. "He's meeting is outside in 5", I say as Isla walks back in.

"Ready to go"? She asks as we all stand back up. "Let's go then", mattheo says putting his arm over my shoulder.

"To the train we go", Isla says twirling around the group of us. "That won't be necessarily", Theo says popping up behind us. "Why not"? I ask. "Drink this", he says passing me a small bottle of a purple liquid. "What is it"? I ask smelling it. "It stops travel sickness when teleporting", he says.

"Oh", I say. "How did you make it"? I ask. "I have my ways", he says. "Now drink so we can go", he says smiling as I drink it. "Hands in", Tom says as we all put our hands in as we teleport to the road leading up to hogsmeade.
"Andddd it worked", he says smiling as I stand there. "It worked", I say as mattheo looks over at me. "You will have to make some more of them for me", I say as we all walk down the road.

"Right well I'm stealing y/n so you boys go have fun bye", Isla says pulling me to the side as we walk down to the shops. "You may want to take there money away", Tom says. "Let then enjoy themselves", blaise says. "Boys night out", he says as they all cheer.

"Where are we going"? I ask as Isla drags me. "Shopping", she says smiling. "I want to get some jewellery", she says. "Oh right okay well there's a shop there that sells stuff", I say as she turns around. "Well that's where we will go then", she says skipping over to the shop.

"Oh my god", she says walking over to look at the jewellery in a cabinet. "They bought out a whole new range", she says admiring all the new colours. "You should get the set", I say smiling. "Are you not going to get them"? She asks. "There not my style", I say. "Imma look over here", I say walking over to the other side as she finds someone to find her the set out back.

I walk over to find a few silver rings under a led light in a glass cabinet glistening under the light. They were beautiful and lit up my eyes as soon as I saw them. I knew exactly what I wanted. "Look at these", I say as Isla walks over. "Okay now there you", she says as the shop assistant walks in. "Here's the set do you want me to ring it up for you or are you still shopping"? They ask. "We will take them 2 rings in the cabinet", she says as the working opens it up taking them out before closing them up in mini boxes.

"Is that all"? They ask. "Yes thank you", she says picking them up off the counter before paying as we leave. "There gorgeous y/n", she says opening up the boxes. "I know", I say smiling as we make our way to the next shop.

*to mattheos pov**

"Alright what we getting then", Tom says as we all sit down on a bench outside of a pub. "4 fire whiskeys", blaise says sitting down beside me. "Your going to be in some serious shit", Theo says laughing. "Nah I'll be fine", I say smiling. "One fire whiskey wont do anything so it's alright", I say. "You do realise umbridge is going to slaughter you", blaise says. "It's fine not like she's going to chop my head off she knows who I am so she can just fuck off", I say as they laugh.

"I'd love to see you and her having it out", Theo says. "That can be planned", I say laughing. "Here we are then", Tom says walking over with the drinks placing them on the table between us. "Bottoms up", blaise says raising a glass.

*back to y/n**

"Come on out you've been in there ages", Isla says as I walk out the changing rooms. "Oh", she says laughing. "Yes oh nothing fucking fits cause of this bump", I say. "Maybe try something else", she says standing up. "Here I'll go pick some stuff get changed out of that", she says.

We finished up in the shop before paying up. Isla bought a couple new shirts and a dress which left me with some new hoodies and a oversized shirt.

Hours went by quickly before me and Isla decided to go and find the boys. "Where do you think they are"? She asks. "Probably in the pub where else are they meant to be", I say as she laughs. "These bags are killing me they better be here", she says opening up the doors as we walk in to see them sat on the far side in a booth.

"What the fuck have they drank", I say as we walk over to see them all laid out across the chairs as tom sits there smoking. "What the fuck", Isla says as they all look up.

"Are they"? I ask before getting cut off. "There drunk", Tom says laughing. "How the fuck are we meant to get back now", she says. "I'll teleport us I'm fine but you will have to make sure these hold on", he says.

"What the fuck mattheo", I say sitting down beside him as he sits up leaning his head on my shoulder. "Calm down we only had a few", he says. "A few there's a whole cupboard full of fucking glasses on the table", I say. "Shhhh let me sleep", he says.

"No we are going", I say pulling him up as Isla grabs blaise. "I'm hornyyyy", mattheo moans as we walk out. "I don't Care", I say opening the door allowing Tom to carry Theo out. "Right everyone arms in", Tom says as I pull out mattheo hand locking it with mine.

We teleported back before making our way to the entrance of the castle. "Mattheo pick up your fucking feet I can't carry you", I say as Tom laughs. "Laugh all you want I'll fucking kick your ass", I say. "I'm alright mate you get mattheo", Theo says walking on his own.

"Please do he's heavy as fuck", I say as Tom grabs mattheo off me. "Stop"! Someone says from behind us as we walk down the corridor. We turn around to see umbridge stood in her pinky slippers with a lantern in her hand.

"I see you have forgot one of our rules", she says walking over. "No drinking", she says as mattheo stands up hiding behind Isla. "Tell mattheo to see me tomorrow morning first lesson", she says before turning around walking off. "Lovely", I say walking over to the slytherin entrance.