𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 47

"Stop"! A voice shouts from the other side of the corridor as we all turn around to see umbridge walking up to us with her arms folded. "Fuck", Theo says as she walks over.

"Where have you been"? She says. "What's it to you"? I say. "Watch your tone lopez I ask the questions not you", she says. "Well we just went to a baby scan you know the one you banned the father from going to see his child", I say.

"Thats because of his behaviour he put this on himself", she says. "What's in the bag", she says. "Baby stuff", blaise says. "May I"? She asks holding out her arms. "No you may not you've done enough just stay out of our lives", I say walking away.

"What's in the bag Isla", she says watching me walk away. "Baby clothes", Isla says. "And scans from the doctors", she says. "Very we'll get back to your dorms", she says.

"That was close", blaise says walking back with them. "Okay let's get this hidden", Theo says placing the bottles in the cupboard next to his bed. "You sure no one is going to find out"? Isla asks. "Isla do you want this party or not"? Blaise asks. "Well yeah", she says. "Then no one will find out", he says.

"Okay well I'm going to Mattheos dorm he usually comes this time see you guys tomorrow", I say. "Bye", they all say. I walk over to Mattheos dorm before opening up the door to see no one sat there but an open window. 'Weird', I thought to myself

I walked over to his bed before putting down my bags at the side laying on it. I turn my head to see a note on his desk with my name on it. I walk over and open it to see it wrote by mattheo.

Sorry I couldn't come today
There's a party tonight
Talk soon x

"Oh", I thought to myself. "At least he's having some fun he deserves it", I say.

The next day

"Did you see him last night then"? Isla asks leaning over to my table. "No he didn't show up", I say. "He left a note though saying he was going to a party", I say. "At least he's getting a bit of fun", she says. "Yeah", I say.

More and more days went by. Mattheo never showed once again. But this time he didn't message or send a letter to tell me. "Hey mattheo it's me again we haven't spoke in a couple days I just wanted to know that your still doing okay ring me when you get this", I say into the phone before ending it.

"It's no use", I say sitting down next to Isla in the common room. "Trouble in paradise", Draco says smirking. "Fuck off Malfoy you wouldn't know about it clearly", I say. "Why don't you just go there", he says. "Oh yeah like I'm going to sneak in there not pregnant and all to give it all away", I say. "Not my fault you got knocked up", he says.

"Right well I'm going to meet blaise", Isla says walking away. "Don't murder one another whilst I'm gone", she says as draco smirks at me. "Just teleport", he says. "I can't I'll be sick", I say resting my head on the back of the couch. "Useless", he scoffs.

"Like you could do anything better", I say. "Maybe he's dead", he says. "Don't say that", I say. "Why not there's nothing saying he isn't", he says. "Yeah well there's nothing saying he is", I say. "I'd like to remind you that he hasn't messaged, spoke, or phoned you for 3 days", he says. "Yeah well", I say. "Well nothing", he says.

"I'm joking jeez don't cry", he says standing up. "Fuck off", I say. "Maybe He's fucking someone", he says walking over dodging a pillow thrown at him. "Fuck you"! I shout as he walks out.

I decided to ring Tom to see if he knew what was going on. He didn't answer at first so I decided to turn off my phone before looking into the fire when it rang. "Mattheo"? I say. "Oh Tom hi", I say. "Hi y/n you rang"? He asks. "Yeah I wanted to know how mattheo was doing he hasn't spoke to me in days", I say. "Yeah we have been really busy and he's had detentions and stuff", he says.

"I can pass on a message if you want"? He says. "Uhm no it's okay just tell him I phoned", I say. "Will do", he says before ending the call. I ended up falling asleep on the common room couch that night before being woke up again in the morning by Theo.

"Y/n", he says shaking me. "Fuck off malfoy", I say. "Try again", he says as I open my eyes. "Oh Theo what did you want", I say. "Your telling me you have slept here all night"? He says. "Looks like it", I say sitting up. "Why is it so cold", I say. "Maybe because it's winter and your in shorts", he says. "Here", he says putting his jacket around me before sitting next to me.

"Any luck with mattheo then"? He asks. "No I rang Tom last night and he said that they were just really busy and stuff so he hadn't had the chance", I say. "Fair enough", he says. "We have all day free until the party", he says. "Fancy going out getting an outfit"? He asks. "I'm no sure I'm going yet", I say. "Oh come on it will take your mind off mattheo", he says.

"Okay fine", I say. "Good I'll be waiting at the car don't take too long", he says walking out flinging the keys around his finger. I walked back up to my dorm before getting changed into a new set of clothes walking back to Mattheos dorm to find my hairbrush before brushing through my hair.

I walk out the room picking up my bag before walking out on my way to Theo. "Open the door then", I say. "Hold on", he says smirking. "Theo I swear to go it's freezing", I say. "Alright alright here", he says opening the door laughing. "Prick", I say closing the door after me.

"So why do you want to go shopping then", I say. "For some clothes", he says. "And you need a new dress". "How did you know", I say. "Well I kinda expected you to not have a new one for the party yet otherwise Isla would of gone on about it", he says. "So I'm taking you while she's busy with blaise", he says.

"Omg there fucking"?! I say. "What no there in the library studying", he says. "Oh", I say. "What the fuck made you think that", he says. "I don't know anyway what are you buying"? I ask. "A shirt", he says. "What shirt"? I ask.

"You ask a lot of questions", he says. "I know I don't know anything about you so why not", I say. "Fair enough", he says.

We pulled up at the mall before making our way to the dress shop on a hunt for a dress that would not only fit but look alright with the bump. "What do you think"? I ask. "I think maybe a black one", he says. "It's stretchy so it will be comfy aswell", he says. "Yeah alright it can be an option", I say.

"Imma go get my shirt real quick you alright here while I do that"? He asks. "Yeah be quick",I say. "Will do", he says walking off.

I look around before finding a few other options which I decided to go and try on. The first one was the black one Theo chose which was super comfy and looked alright on me with the bump.

The second option was a pink sequin dress which really didn't look right at all so I decided to put that back along with a purple one with the same design and cutouts.

And the third one was a ruby red shimmery dress with sparkles, lace up and down to help it stand out and add texture. But it was too small and didn't zip up and they didn't have any other sizes so I had to leave that one aswell.

I decided to stick with the black one as it was super comfy and easy to get in and out of before Theo came looking for me. "Y/n"? He says as I walk out. "Here", I say. "Any luck"? He asks. "Not really but the only one that fits is the black", I say. "That's the one we will buy then", he says taking the hanger from me.

"Thanks for today", I say in the car on the way home. "No problem", he says. "So what top did you get"? I ask. "Just a plain black one", he says. "Boring", I say. "Hey you got a plain black dress so don't come at me for being boring", he says. "Sorry but that's the only one that actually fits don't put the blame on me", I say. "Alright whatever", he says.