𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

"How you feeling", he says looking up at me sat against the headboard. "Fine you"? I say back. "Good", "What do you fancy doing today". He says, sitting up. "Idk yet I'll have to go and check on blaise and Isla before deciding on plans", I say looking over at him. "Right", well i have a detention", he says looking at me. "Are you going to go to it", I say looking up. "Nah", he says before getting up walking into the bathroom.

"Hey the quidditch team have a match today I might go and watch blaise fancy coming along", I shout

"Hey the quidditch team have a match today I might go and watch blaise fancy coming along", I shout. "Maybe", he shouts back from the bathroom. "Actually I might not be able to make it sorry I'll try though", he says walking back in. "Oh okay why", I say looking over. "I'm going to see my father he has a meeting and wants both me and Tom there but I'll only be a couple of hours", he says. "I'll make sure I'm back in time I promise", he says before walking into the bathroom getting changed.

"Hey do you think I can stay here for the morning while your gone", I say. "Yeah sure I guess don't you want to be with Isla"? "She's got an extra class today and blaise is at tryouts", I say. "And I kinda cant walk for a bit", I say as I hear a laugh coming from the bathroom. "Oh fuck off riddle", I shout throwing a pillow at the door.

"Aha sorry yeah course stay here as long as you don't go snooping and do not have any of our weed Tom will go mental", he says walking in. "Promise", I say before he leans over kissing me before walking over to the door. "I'll see you later yeah do not open this door to anyone ok", he says before opening the door. "Ok bye", I say as he shuts the door.

I stayed in mattheos dorm for around 4 hours before I started getting hungry. Id been watching movies all day and also took an hour nap to catch up with some sleep from during the week. I know he didn't say go snooping but I was fucking hungry and well I do the total opposite of what people tell me. I turn over and open up his and toms bedside cabinet in the hope for some food but no.

"Wtf", I say opening up the drawers it shown around 3 bags of weed 2 packets of cigarettes, a bottle of vodka and around 40 condoms. "Jesus Christ", I think to myself closing the draw back up before making my way up into the bathroom.

I decided to brush my hair and get changed into some of mattheos clothes as I didn't want to walk all the way to mine. I done my hair in a messy bun before washing my face with some soap and water and heading over to his and toms wardrobe in hopes for some clothes. Now here's the difference between the two yes they both mostly have black and grey clothes but there style is completely different but the same at the same time.

For example mattheo had joggers and jeans with hoodies and shirts whereas Tom was more formal with suits, smart pants ties and a few comfy clothes. I couldn't definitely tell which clothes were mattheos.

I picked out a pair of joggers and a oversized t shirt before closing the Curtains getting changed infront of his mirror.

Y/n wore some plain black cuffed oversized joggers with a over sized Grey Montana shirt over the top matched with her hair in a messy bun and some plain white socks for around the dorm

I walked around the dorm taking in everything as I've never got a proper look before as soon as you walked in you had the window on the far side with the two beds on the right separated by a side table in the middle with a door to the bathroom on the right side. Then a desk with a bookshelf either side with a chair in the middle separating them. Then a large Two person wardrobe opposite the beds fixed to the left wall with mirrored doors with a set of wooden drawers next to them.

I look around to see a drink on the side and remembered that I had food from yesterday still in my bag before setting up a little picnic on mattheos bed finishing off a movie from before. I cleared up the mess before laying down under the quilt drifting off as I was getting a bit tired.

Mattheos pov:

I walked out the castle before teleporting to my fathers mansion. As the gate creaked open allowing me to walk on the stones inside to meet with my brother walking down the stairs along with one of my cousins. "Oh so you came then", Tom says walking down as my cousin comes over hugging my leg. "Hey matty", he says looking up at me. "Hey bud", I say back. "Where's the food Im starving", I say before picking up my cousin walking over to the kitchen.

"Ahhh my boy how are you son", my father says opening his arms giving me a hug

"Ahhh my boy how are you son", my father says opening his arms giving me a hug. "Good father how are you", I say back placing my cousin in his high chair. "Fantastic your aunt Tessa is here she's in the garden with your uncle if you want her anyway why the fuck have you been fighting again I enrolled Tom to keep you in fucking line and you can't even keep fucking clam", he says sitting down.

"Sorry father I'll try harder I promise it's just one kid that gets on my nerves", I say sitting down. "Who is this child my boy", he says leaning over. "Malfoy", I say. "Draco fucking malfoy". "Ahh mr malfoy huh why the fuck are you fighting with him for he couldn't punch a fly if it would hurt him". "Bless him", he goes on.
"No reason", I say back. "Your lying my boy now come on why fight this malfoy kid", he says.

"Because malfoy wants his girl", Tom says walking in. "Shut the fuck up", I say back standing up. "Enough", my father says standing up. "You have a girlfriend finally after how long nearly 18 years", he goes on. "Come on whos the lucky girl", he says. "No one", I say. "Her names y/n", Tom says sitting down to feed my cousin. "Y/n López", he goes on. "Shut the fuck up", I say back. "Mattheo"! "No swearing infront of your cousin you prick", he says back. "So y/n whoever she is you should invite her round here one day so I can meet her".

"No thank you", I say back. "And if your so bothered about this girl then why have you left her at hogwarts with Draco alone then surely they will bump into eachother at some point and you don't want bad stuff happening to her", he goes on. "Things already have father", Tom says standing up to get a drink. "Like what my boy", he says looking over at me. "He carved his name into her wrist". I say looking down.

"So thats why you got expelled and wouldn't tell me", he says. "Well my boy you will have to protect her at all costs". "Do you love her". He says. I pause for a minute. "He's falling for her father", Tom says. "I've never seen him like this for someone". "There perfect", he goes on. "Well then you protect her, do not let her out on her own at any cost and make sure she's safe we don't want malfoy taking her away from you", he says. "I will father".