𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26

The next morning**

Today was the day where school started again after a short break. I woke up before turning over to see mattheo still laid beside me fast asleep. I got up and ran straight to the bathroom before being sick. "Jesus", I think to myself before washing my mouth out. 'Must of been the food from last night' I think to myself before heading back into his room getting changed.

"Mattheo", i whisper lightly tapping him. "Mattheo wake up", I say. He groans moving over to the side. "What", he says squinting his eyes. "You have to get up and get ready we have to leave soon", I say walking over packing my stuff. "It's fine we will just take my car or something", he says. "I promised I'd take the train with blaise and Isla", I say picking up my suitcase. "Now hurry up or I'll leave without you", I say throwing a shirt at him.

I wore a matching beige hoodie and joggers set with white details along the side of the legs along with some matching white shoes and jewellery

"The outfit you got yesterday"? He says walking over. "Yeah", I say back turning around as he places his hands on my waist. "Imma go take a shower", he says walking over to the bathroom.

I decided to straighten and curl the end of my hair before finishing up my makeup by the time mattheo was out and dressed helping me carry my bags down the stairs.

"You should come more often", his father says hugging me before I leave. "Have a safe journey back and if anyone gives you any problems you tell me alright", he says as I leave. "I will and thank you for having me", I say leaving as mattheo drives us to the station.

"Are you coming"? I say getting out

"Are you coming"? I say getting out. "Yeah might as well stay and make sure your alright", he says helping carry my bags onto the train as we find Isla and blaise. We walked through to find both of them before entering their compartment sitting down. "Hey guys", I say as we sit down. "Oh hey how was your weekend"? She says sitting up. "It was good mattheo took me shopping and I went to a ball", I say smiling as mattheo sits down.

"No way you have to show me what you got when we get there", she says. "I will what did you guys do", I say leaning back next to mattheo. "We went to blaises mums for the weekend and she took us all and his siblings to a waterpark and hotel for the days", she goes on. "Although I did push his brother into the pool backwards", she says laughing.

The train ride went quick blaise and mattheo both talked the whole journey along with me and Isla before we arrived back. Me and Isla made our way back to our dorm before unpacking as I shown her everything I got. "I'm defo stealing that dress", she says laughing away. "Come on show me what else you got", she says sitting down before I pass her the rest of the bags as she looks through. "These bikinis are cute", she says looking through. "Your going to steal them aren't you", I say smiling. "Yes", she says laughing. "Damn y/n", she says picking up the lace set. "Now this is hot", she says before putting it back in the bag. "Mattheo chose it", I say laughing before putting my clothes away.

We both got dressed into our pjs before having a girls night in with blaise like we do always we all put on some movies and had a mini party before school tomorrow

We both got dressed into our pjs before having a girls night in with blaise like we do always we all put on some movies and had a mini party before school tomorrow. "So have you two fucked yet", I say looking over at the laid next to Eachother. "Y/n"! Isla shouts while blaise laughs. "I'm just asking", I say looking back at the tv. "But have you though"? "Yes yes we have", blaise says as Isla blushes. "Aw look at you two cuties", I say as Isla throws a pillow at me.

"So what was the ball like", Isla asks looking over. "It was fun I met his family and everyone and he bought me this long lace dress and heals and surprised me with it when I got to his house which was cute", I say. "What's his family like"? "There really nice in person he has a aunt tess that absolutely adores me and she has a little boy named Charlie and he's so cute", I say smiling. "But I had to go and have dinner with Draco and his family and I'll tell you now there all as bad as Draco", I explain. "His father called me a lier and a slut", I say as Islas mouth widens. "Did no one do anything he can't say that", she says standing up.

"Mattheo started arguing with him and that", I say eating some popcorn. "Good on him he can't call you that when he has a fuck boy as a son", she says. "I know".

"Alright I'd love to stay but I really have to get back to my dorm I'll see you both tomorrow before breakfast"? He says standing up before walking over to the dorm

"Alright I'd love to stay but I really have to get back to my dorm I'll see you both tomorrow before breakfast"? He says standing up before walking over to the dorm. "Yeah see you tomorrow", we both say back before he leaves.

"So tell me more about this ball", Isla says looking over as I laugh.

The next morning**

I woke up to Isla shaking me once again. "Y/n you have 20 minutes before breakfast wake up", she says walking away to the mirror. I stand up before running back to the toilet being sick once again. "Fuck" I thought to myself before Isla walks in. "You alright", she says walking over holding my hair as I puke into the toilet. "Yeah I'll be fine", I say before standing back up washing my face in the sink. "Your not pregnant are you"? She asks looking confused.

"Fuck"

I know this is a short chapter I promise the next one will be longer :)