The dream

10 years later**

Before we knew it we got married after a year of having ivy before leaving hogwarts and purchasing a new house for us 3. Obviously Mattheo bribed me into getting a big enough house to fit over 10 families inside but I didn't mind as I knew that's what he wanted.

Within the First year of living there I found out I was pregnant yet again with a baby boy which we named ace along with a baby girl which we named Ava.

Twins. Yes twins.

Which left then 5 of us in the house along with the occasional 6 as mattheos aunt came along every now and then to help out.

We also went on our very first holiday 3 years later just me and Mattheo whilst tess and her husband stayed to watch over the kids.

I booked this holiday especially as I had new that I was pregnant again with our 4th baby which made the holiday even more special and memorable which Mattheo loved the most.

9 months later we ended up having a baby boy at birth as we wanted to know the gender at birth to make it even more exciting. We ended up calling him hunter after my baby brother which I loved the most as Mattheo agreed before sharing the news with everyone.

Which then left 6 of us. I've always wanted a big family as I never got the chance to experience it as a child and neither did Mattheo so that's what we both planned to do along with the occasional pet to the family which grew quickly when the kids fought over which pet loved them the most.

We ended up having 2 dogs and some rabbits for the girls as the begged for some which I finally gave in to having whilst Mattheo was out as I knew he would of said no but surprisingly he agreed to once he came back home to see them running around the garden.

It was the dream I've always wanted. The lifestyle in my head. The last thing off my tick list. To the perfect life ever. I couldn't wish for anything more. Although I did decide to get another dog as 2 just wasn't enough.