𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

"Alright so baby seems fine", the doctor says. "Your blood pressure and everything else is just where it should be which is a good sign as it shows the baby's fit and healthy", she says. "Hopefully by now the sickness should of gone". "Has it"?

"Yeah it stopped around 2 weeks ago", I say. "Okay and since your now in the 2nd part of the pregnancy you will start to develop a bump quite quickly and other bits will start aswell which are in this leaflet for you", she says passing me one. "So when can we find out the gender"? Mattheo asks.

"Well you do have to be 18 weeks which isn't for another month yet so around a months time you can come and get a scan where you can find out the gender if that's what you'll like", she says. "I've also been told to give everyone in the 2nd area of this an extra couple leaflets for multiple things like foods that you can eat and stuff that will help during labour which can help reduce pain and also stuff which you should avoid aswell as some health and safety stuff around the home for the baby as it grows up", she says.

 "I've also been told to give everyone in the 2nd area of this an extra couple leaflets for multiple things like foods that you can eat and stuff that will help during labour which can help reduce pain and also stuff which you should avoid aswell ...

"And with that being said you are finished i will just book you in for the scan in around 4 weeks time and then your appointments will be monthly from then", she says. "Okay thank you", I say before walking out to the car with mattheo.

"How did it go", Tom says. "Good everything's normal baby's fit and healthy and she gave me some leaflets about stuff that will happen now that I'm in the 2nd stage of the pregnancy. "Here you can read it", I say passing the leaflet to him. "Okay let's see what may occur to miss Lopez shall we", he says.

"Okay so it says you may develop food cravings which you haven't had yet, aches and pains including back pain and shit", he goes on. "Dizziness or fainting jeez you better not faint on us", he says as mattheo smirks. "Yeah alright", I say getting the leaflet back to read myself.

"Ahh shit I'm going to put on fucking weight", I say. "Well obviously there's another human attached to you", Tom says. 'You may not like the taste of certain foods' I read aloud. "What like mattheos dick"? "Fuck off", mattheo says. "I better like the taste of ice cream because that shits my life", I say.

We made our way back to the house before unpacking all our clothes putting them away. "Y/n"! I hear mattheo shout from downstairs. "There's a package for you"! He shouts.

'I haven't ordered anything' I think to myself before making my way down. "But I haven't bought anything", I say. "I don't know but it has your name on it", mattheo says.