𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 32

The party went great. Isla didn't get drunk too much she just had a couple of shots to begin with but sobered up as the night went on. Me and mattheo danced some more before the party ended before going our separate way back to our dorms to rest for the morning ahead of us. "That party was great", Isla says getting changed. "Yeah it was pretty fun I guess", I say taking off my makeup. "Sorry but did you see blaise on the dance floor", I say laughing. "Jesus how could I miss him attracting everyone as always", she says giggling.

"Anyway have you decided about where your staying over summer", she asks. "Yeah I think I'm going to stay with mattheo", I say. "Okay but promise we will get to go out places because my towns pretty boring", she says. "Yeah I promise I'll go out with you we will have to find places and stuff that we want to do". "Yeah I mean I've always wanted to go to a lake swimming and that", she says. "Yeah we could do that I guess we would obviously go shopping and out for food and that", she says. "Yeah I'll probably come and say hi to your mum at some point aswell", I say. "Yeah she's been asking about you for ages now saying she hasn't seen you in forever", she says laughing. "She does love me your mum", I say agreeing.

The next morning**

It was morning. Before I knew it I was stood there with Isla packing up my clothes and books for the summer putting them in boxes and bags easy to carry. "Promise me you will message me when you get to his", she says hugging me before saying her goodbyes. "I promise", I say hugging her back. "Ready"? Mattheo says holding out his hand. "Yeah".

We made sure most of our stuff got dropped off at the location of where each and everyone of us were staying before heading out the castle making our way to the entrance where everyone split. I said my goodbyes to Blaise before me Tom and mattheo made our way back to his by teleportion. "Hands in then bitches", Tom says holding on to our hands as we teleport to the front of their gates. "You sure yours dad fine with me staying", I say holding onto mattheos shoulder as Tom walks up to the gates.

"Yeah he's cool with it chill out", he says laughing. "Whatever you say then", I say back. We walked our way up to the front before their dad opens it up allowing us to walk inside. "It's nice to see you again y/n", he says pulling me in for a hug. "Now why don't you go and drop off your bags your stuff has already been delivered", he says. "Thank you", I say before me and mattheo make our way upstairs.

 "Thank you", I say before me and mattheo make our way upstairs