𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 61

The next morning**

"Wake up sunshine", Tom says opening up the curtains at the side of us waking both of us up. "What the fuck", I say sitting up as y/n covers herself with the blanket.

"Get changed we have a meeting", Tom says before walking into the bathroom as I get up sliding some boxers onto me before walking over to my wardrobe. "Our last scans today", she says as I turn around. "I know we will be back in time", he says. "We"? She asks. "Your coming to the meeting with me", I say buttoning up a shirt along with a tie turning around to see her still sat there with a blanket covering below her chest.

"Oh shit you don't have any clothes", I say smirking. "No shit sherlock", she says rolling her eyes. "I'll get you some wait here", i say smirking before walking out. I walk over to her dorm as Isla let's me inside before walking over to her drawers looking for some clothes for her before making my way back to her.

Y/n's pov**

I sit there covered in nothing but a blanket as Tom comes walking out in a towel before sitting down at the desk rolling up a joint. "I'm not smoking it yet don't worry", he says looking over at me staring at him. "It's for later", he says before picking out some clothes walking back into the bathroom as mattheo walks in holding some clothes.

"Isla helped me pick", he says placing the clothes at the side before planting a kiss on my forehead. "We don't have long", he says walking back over to his wardrobe putting some clothes away as I get changed. "Really mattheo"? I say holding up some lace underwear as I could sense him smirking.

"Like I said Isla helped", he says turning around laughing. "Oh I know you picked this though", I say before getting changed. "Do you know what the meetings about"? I ask. "No idea but there's going to be lots of death eaters there including the malfoys so it must be important", he says.

"Important enough that I have to come aswell", I say. "Yeah he must want to see you or something", he says. "Lovely", I say standing up from the bed. "We better get going then if we are driving", I say walking over to the door.

"I'll get Tom to drive", he says banging on the bathroom door. "Hurry the fuck up", he says as Tom walks out grabbing the keys out of his hands. "Be quiet lets go", Tom says walking out followed by us.

The car journey went quick. I say in the back whilst mattheo and Tom sat in the front talking to one another whilst I occupied myself looking out the window.

"We're here", Tom says pulling up to the gates of the house as they open up allowing us to enter before he drives up to the door as we all get out.

"We are late", I say shutting the door behind me. "It's fine let's go", mattheo says walking beside me as we all walk in making our way to the dining area.

"Glad you could make it", his father says. "I was starting to think you wasn't going to come", he says as me and mattheo sit together whilst Tom sits on the opposite side. "Shall we start then"? He says standing up. "Right so there's new enforcements coming into place", he says.

"Death eaters are now being enforced around the school aswell as the house", he says walking around. "Also theres an attack due tonight which Bella and her group will take care of along with group b on the outside of the perimeter", he says.

The meeting went on for around half an hour before everything was said. "Right so with that being said meetings over", he says as everyone stands up before heading out leaving me mattheo and Tom still sat at the table.

"What did you want us for then", mattheo says leaning back in his chair. "There has been a slight change", he says. "What type of change"? Tom asks. "Mattheo you will have to become a death-eater earlier then expected", he says as I look over. "What", I say. "When"? I ask. "Tomorrow", his father says. "No fucking way", I say.

"There's nothing that can be done he has to before the babies born in order for protection and other promotions to help protect not only the child but you aswell", he says.

"You do realise if he becomes one so will the baby which I am not allowing", I say. "Fuck the protection this baby isn't growing up or being born a fucking death-eater", I say walking out.

"That went well", he says sitting back down. "Go bring her back in", he says to mattheo as mattheo runs out after me. "Is he mental", I say walking up the stairs as mattheo follows. "Come back", he says as I turn around. "Make me", I say as he comes up before throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me down"! I shout as he walks back down the stairs towards the hall again.

"Mattheo"! I shout as he walks in before putting me back down on the chair folding my arms. "Right so where were we", his father says. "Right the death eater so as I was going to say mattheo will have to become one in order for him to step up once time comes along with protection and wills towards him and you two", he says looking at me.

"What I was going to say is once the baby is born yes she will be a death eater but she won't have to do anything or take part in anything she will live a normal life as someone who isn't a death eater", he says.

"The only change that will happen is mattheo getting the mark along with extra meetings", he says. "I didn't want mattheo to become one I promised his mother I hope you do understand but if he doesn't you won't be protected", he says. "I'm doing this for your own good", he says standing up.

"Think about it and come back tomorrow", he says walking out.

"Drop it", he says looking over at me. "If I have to I have to for protection that's the one thing we need most for the baby and if that's what it takes it's what I'm going to do y/n", he says. "Come on we have an appointment to get to", he says standing up.

It took us around 30 minutes before arriving at the clinic. Mattheo sat in the back with me whilst Tom drove us. "I know", I say sitting up looking at him. "I know you want this protection bad and so do I but there has to be another way", I say. "Y/n this is our only option you have to understand", he says putting a hand on my thigh. "Think about it yeah"? He says as we pull up outside.

*During the scan*

"Right so the baby's doing well she's hit the milestone and is looking fit and healthy for a baby her size which is a good sign", she says. "I'm guessing you don't have long left"? She asks. "Just over a month", I say as she looks down. "Perfect", she says. "Considering it being your first baby and with everything that has been going on there's a chance she may come early but that's nothing to worry about as most baby's do come earlier then expected", she says.

"How early"? Mattheo asks. "Some by a few days whereas others come around 1-3 weeks earlier then expected", she says. "So there's a chance she might come in like 2 weeks"? I ask. "There is a possibility if so you will have to stay in the hospital longer so she can be examined daily but she's looking perfectly fine so there's nothing to worry about", she says.

"Here is the paper work and that should be your last scan you can get an additional one in one week but she shouldn't of changed by then so it is completely your decision", she says handing paperwork to me. "Thanks", I say standing up before wiping the gel off.