𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

SMUT SCENE**

Before I knew it his lips crashed into mine lifting me up onto the counter as he places his bloody hands on my face ripping his shirt off before me still locking lips with mine. He slowly opens my legs standing between them tightening his grip on my face before carrying me over to the door locking it without breaking the kiss then placing me back on the sink.

My body tensed as a shiver went down my spine as his hand slowly made its way to the back of my dress unzipping it allowing it slide off my shoulders down to my waist.

He then slid off my heels and threw them towards the door as-well as my bag before removing the dress off me

He then slid off my heels and threw them towards the door as-well as my bag before removing the dress off me. He kept our lips sealed this entire time then picked me up before laying me back down on the bathroom floor on top of his jacket unbuckling his belt sliding his pants off revealing the monster underneath.

He then leans down over me before whispering and asking for my permission before forcing his way into me. I let out a small moan before he leans over locking lips again to keep me quiet. He's different from Draco. Very different Draco would just fuck me whenever without even asking but with him something lights up inside whenever I speak to him.

He then flips me over placing me on top of him allowing me to ride him letting even more moans escape my mouth before picking me up and carrying me to his room.

He locks the door and breaths a spell under his breath to silence the room before making his way over to me laying on the bed entering me again. But this time going in even more so no one would hear us. Slowly I try to push my hips down taking him in quicker before I let out more moans. He smirks as he watches my expression change before shoving himself deeper into me. His eyes never leave mine as he watches my emotions throughout the whole time he's fucking me.

I feel my self ready to release before he smashes his lips back onto mine pushing it in deeper one last time before releasing into me. The warm substance shooting out into me made me whimper breaking the kiss as he slows down. Before removing himself, falling next to me as we both lay there out of breath.

We both end up falling asleep not long after with my laying on his chest still hearing the echoing from the music downstairs coming through the gap underneath the door.