𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 51

*The next day*

"Pass me the juice", Isla says as blaise passes her the juice at the table. "You not having anything"? Blaise asks. "Nah I'm not hungry", I say. "You have to eat something", mattheo says. "Ok fine pass me some toast then", I say as mattheo grabs a plate.

"I wonder where pansy stayed last night", Isla says. "Why"? Tom asks. "Y/n kicked her out of our dorm and chucked her bags down the stairs", she says. "Ouch", Tom says. "She's the one who left a stench of cucumber and gravy in our room saying she was our roommate when she isnt clearly there's only 2 beds for a reason", I say.

"Anyway 3 months to go", I say. "Until what"? Blaise asks. "Until I can actually have cereal again", I say. "Oh right yeah Jesus time flys by", he says. "Sure does", I say.

We made our way to our first class which was potions before being greeted by a substitute for the lesson as our normal teacher was sick. "Welcome please all stand here and try not to budge one another you will all get to see", he says. "Okay so there are books and equipment out for everyone when we begin but first I'd like to speak for a couple of minutes if that's okay", he goes on.

"Okay so today you guys will be brewing up a very special potion which takes time and care and you have to be very specific", he says. "Does anyone know what it's called"? He asks as Hermione speaks up. "Draught of living death",she says as Harry and Ron walk in late. "Ahh Harry please join us there's extra books in the cupboard for both of you", he says as the walk over before fighting over the best looking book.

"Does anyone know anything about this potion"? He asks. "It's an extremely powerful sleeping draught that sends the drinker into a deathlike slumber", she goes on. "Very good 20 points to Gryffindor", he says as she smiles.

"Okay now does anyone know what this potion is", he says uncovering a cauldron.
"Amortentia ",She asks. "Correct". "And do you know anything about this then"? He asks. "It's the most powerful love potion out of all and smells different to each individual based on who attracts them most", she says. "Very well let's have some people come up and take a sniff", he says.

"Hermione why don't you go first", he says as she steps up before smelling the potion. "Tell us what you smell", he says. "New parchment, freshly mown grass, and spearmint toothpaste", she says as everyone silently laughs behind her. "Very good how about the new girl"? He asks as pansy stands up taking a smell. "I smell cigarettes and cologne", she says looking over at mattheo before looking at me staring at her.

"Bitch", I think to myself. "Very well how about", he says before looking over at mattheo. "Riddle why don't you have a go", he says bringing the potion over as mattheo smells it. "What do you smell", he says as mattheo lifts his head up. "Cucumber", he mutters as mine and Islas eyes meet widening by the second.

"You fucking prick", I say shoving him to the side before walking out.

"Your a cunt you know that right"? Isla says walking out. "Y/n wait"! Mattheo shouts running out the class chasing after me. "Y/n"! He shouts running down the corridor before grabbing my arm. "Y/n please", he says turning me around.

"Fuck off mattheo", I say turning back around. "It's clear that you don't like me anymore go back to your new girl crush"! I say walking away. "Your done your fully gone riddle"! I shout as he stands there in the corridor.

"Prick", Isla says walking past him catching up to me. "He's following us", she says walking beside me. "Let him", I say turning the corner entering the Slytherin common room. "Why the fuck did he smell that prick", I say walking up the stairs. "I have no idea somethings going on that he isn't telling you about", she says.

"Y/n for fucks sake", he says entering the common room as we reach the top of the stairs. "Mattheo you better fuck off or I will honestly break your spine", I say walking into my dorm with Isla.

"What happened"? Tom asks walking down the stairs. "I smelt pansy in the Amortentia and
Y/n's pissed", mattheo says back as toms face drops. "Your joking right someone messed with that potion", he says. "How do you know"? Mattheo asks. "Because you don't like pansy right"? He asks. "No I only like y/n", he says back. "Then someone must of fucked with it", he says. "But who"? He asks. "That's what we will have to find out", he says.

"Come on leave her to cool off you can talk after", he says as they walk out. "I can't fucking believe him", I say sitting down on the bed. "First the kiss now him liking her the most finding her more attractive and all", I say. "That's fucking sly honestly along with you carrying his child aswell", Isla says.

"What if someone messed with the potion", she says. "What do you mean"? I ask. "I mean what if someone fucked with it so that mattheo would smell them", she says. "Your saying pansy could of ruined it"? I ask. "Exactly", she says. "There's only one way to find out", I say.

We both snuck our way into snapped cupboard where most of the potions were kept before looking for some kind of potion to help us out. "Wait I know what we need try and find veritaserum", I say searching for a small green bottle. "Why what is it", she asks looking around.

"Mattheos dad bought some apparently it's used on people to force them to tell the truth when questioned, the most powerful truth serum", I say. "What colour is the bottle"? She asks. "Green", I say. "Wait this is it", I say pulling a small green bottle off the shelf labels 'veritaserum'

"What in gods name are you two doing in here", snape says opening the doors as I hide the bottle behind my back. "Uh we were looking for some spare bottles to put Amortentia in that we made last lesson", Isla says as he walks inside.

"The bottles are outside with the rest surely you know that", he says. "Now get out", he says as we walk out. "Did you get it"? Isla whispers as we walk over to the bottles to stall. "Yeah grab some bottles so he thinks we are getting them", I whisper back as we get a few bottles.

We walk back to our dorm before putting the bottles down on the table along with the potion. "So how are we going to do this then"? She asks. "I don't know maybe like add a bit to a drink and ask to hangout with her then she will drink it and we will ask if she messed with it", I say.

"Okay so get like a juice drink and we will add it then", she says as I pass her a bottle. "Alright so it should be done as soon as it's fully mixed in a guess", she says shaking the drink.

"Let's get interrogating".