𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 62

The next day*

"You can do it", I say walking up to mattheo. "Do what"? He asks. "Get the mark", I say. "I know you want a tattoo sleeve so I booked you in to get one done as an early birthday present", I say as his face lights up. "It's booked for today", I say as he smirks.

"But it's after the dark mark so it gives you space around to help hide it aswell I guess", I say. "Thank you", he says pulling me in for a kiss. "Shouldn't you two be in lessons", umbridge says walking past us. "Shouldn't you be gone by now", I say as she turns around. "I still have a week left mrs now get to class", she says throwing a spell to separate us apart.

"Fucking bitch", I say as me and mattheo head to class.

Later on**

"I guess you came to a decision then"? His father says as we sit down at the table. "Hes getting it", I say. "Great it won't take long tops 5 minutes you can stay if you want but it is going to hurt", his father says. "No one said anything about it being painful", I say as mattheo grabs my arm. "I'll be fine you go and wait outside I'll be out in no time", he says smiling.

"Okay", I say standing up before leaving the hall. "Aunt tess"? I ask looking over to see tess walking inside. "Y/n"? She says. "Oh my god how are you"? She asks walking over. "I'm good thank you", I say. "I thought you and mattheo were over god it's been ages", she says. "Yeah we were but we got back together", I say smiling. "That's great anyway where is he"? She asks. "Getting the dark mark", I say as her face drops. "What", she says.

"I know I was like that at the start but he has to in order to carry on the legacy and for protection and everything there was no other option", I say as she hugs me. "Dear are you okay with all this"? She asks. "I wasn't at first but I guess I just have to get used to this as it's our only way of surviving", I say.

"Well you will always have me by your side no matter what", she says smiling. "He should be out in no time I went through this when I was pregnant", she says. "My husband had to get the mark for our protection aswell so I know what it's like", she says. "And your son doesn't have to do anything"? I ask. "Nope he gets to live the life like any normal person without the meetings of course and tasks", she says.

"That's what will happen to your baby aswell", she says. "Anyway how is she"? She asks. "Yeah she doing great we had a few falls and stuff but she's still doing well and the nurse at the clinic said there's a chance she may come early aswell", I say. "That's great my son came 3 weeks early", she says. "Honestly I was so relived when he finally was here I could finally fit into my tight dresses again", she says laughing.

"Your honestly living my dream right now tess", I say laughing. "Have you picked out a name yet or are you still deciding"? She asks. "We have our minds set on ivy", I say as her eyes widen. "Wow that's so beautiful oh my", she says. "Sounds good to me", she says. "Ivy riddle", she says holding up her arms as mattheo comes walking out to see us laughing.

"All done", he says covering his arm with his jacket. "Well it was nice catching up with you I'll see you soon", I say before me and mattheo head to the car. "Can I drive"? I ask. "No way", he says. "Why not"? I ask. "your heavily pregnant everyone knows you shouldn't drive", he says sitting in the car.

"But you just got the mark done wouldn't it be sore"? I ask. "I'm getting a full arm done I'm pretty sure I'll be okay until then", he says starting up the engine.

We made our way over to the tattoo parlour to see it empty as there were no bookings for the time slot I picked. "What can I do for you"? A man says walking over. "Yeah I booked in for a sleeve tattoo under the name riddle", I say as I could sense mattheo smirking. "Riddle"? He asks. "Right this way", he says as we walk over before mattheo sits down on the bench as I sit beside.