𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 48

We drove back to the castle before making our way back insides to see Isla and blaise already setting up the party. "Fuck off", she says. "You went shopping without me", she goes on. "Sorry babes it was Theo's idea", I say. "Ah thanks I take you shopping and now you blame it on me", he says.

"She's going to kill me now", he says. "Nah she won't", I say. "I'm not bothered I have a dress already", she says. "Now if you don't mind I'm stealing my best friend back", she says pulling me up the stairs.

"Show me your outfit then", she says. "Okay okay", I say pulling out the dress. "Fuck off", she says. "I got the exact same in white", she says pulling the dress out of the wardrobe. "It was meant to be", I say smiling. "Theo chose it", I say. "Well he has a good taste that's for sure", she says. "Oh yeah we changed times for the party it's in 1 hour instead of 2 because umbridge goes walking around school at 12", she says.

"Oh right okay I guess we will get ready then", I say. "Yeah about that our mirror kind of broke", she says. "What how", I say walking into the bathroom. "Well when I say my brush hit it I mean by accident", she says. "You threw your brush at it", I say. "Yes", she says.

"Okay we will just have to get ready at blaises then", I say. "Yay okay I'll grab the makeup if you grab the dresses", she says. "Okay", I say picking up the dresses.

"Excuse you", she says pushing past Theo as he opens the door. "Oh hi to you to of course you may come in", he says. "Well our mirrors broke so we are using yours thank you", she says walking into the bathroom. "This is a very serious situation", blaise says. "What getting ready"? He asks. "Precisely".

"Y/n"! She shouts coming from the bathroom. "Okay okay", I say walking in. "So"? She asks. "Ok yeah but you have to put some jewellery on aswell", I say. "Yeah I probably will what about you"? She asks. "I'll probably keep this necklace on", I say. "You have had it on since mattheo got it you you should change it up", she says. "He wanted me to wear it so I promised anyway it's cute", I say.

"Okay but you better wear your new rings to show them off", she says laughing. "Yeah I will", I say. We finished up doing our makeup before I got changed into my dress. "Fuck no am I wearing them", I say. "Oh come on it's a party", she says holding heels. "Isla you do know I am heavily pregnant with a child that's popping out soon", I say. "I can't risk falling", I say. "Boring anyway that's why I got u some trainers", she says.

"At least you won't go bare foot", she says. "Don't tempt me", I say back. "You ladies done yet"! Blaise shouts. "Yeah coming"! Isla says opening the door. "Can someone help with
Her shoes whilst I put this necklace on", she says. "Sure", blaise says getting the shoes off Isla. "Foot up", he says putting the shoes on before tying them.

"We ready then"? Theo asks walking in. "Yep let's go", Isla says walking out with blaise. "You look good", Theo says helping me up. "Thanks let me just get my phone incase mattheo rings", I say walking into the bathroom collecting my phone. "Let's go then", I say walking out with Theo.

"So tell me miss lopez", Theo says. "Why here out of everywhere else", he says. "Well my parents came here when they were little so they made me come here as they didn't know what everywhere else was like", I say. "Fair enough", he says. "Yeah", I say looking at my phone. "Hey come on no distractions your meant to have fun he will be fine", he says. "Guess so", I say. "Care to dance then", he says standing up.

"No", I say. "How about let's dance", he says pulling me up from the bar. "Noooo", I say as he pulls me to the dance floor. We danced for around 20 minutes with Isla and blaise until I got out of breath and needed to sit back down whilst Theo kept dancing.

"New guy already", Draco says sitting down across from me. "What do you want Malfoy"? I say staring at him. "For you back", he says. "I thought we went over this we are never going to be back together you hear me", I say. "Never", I say. "Whatever didn't want you anyway you slut", he says standing up. "Let's go", he says lifting my arm. "What no fuck off", I say sitting back down.

"I said let's go", he says lifting me up off the chair pulling me through the common room. "Get the fuck off me"! I shout as Theo comes behind pulling dracos arm off me. "What the fuck Malfoy"! He shouts. "Fuck off nott we all know your using her", he says. "As if I'd be as stupid to end up like you", he says back.

"She said no so leave", he says. "And what if I don't", Draco says stepping forwards as Theo knocks him down. "Omg", I say. "Theo get off him you prick", I say trying to pull Theo off of Draco laid on the floor fighting back. "Draco get off", I say pushing Draco off Theo as the roll on top of one another.

"For gods sake stop"! I shout as blaise comes rushing through dragging Theo off Draco as he sits up. "Y/n", he says as I walk off. "Y/n I'm sorry"! He shouts as I walk up the stairs into my dorm.

I walk in to see Isla heading out the bathroom as I push into her. "What's wrong"? She asks looking over. "Why hasn't he messaged me", I say crying into her arms. "Everything's wrong I didn't even want to go to the party and now look and he's not here", I say. "I miss him", I say. "It's okay y/n he will be back in 2 days", she says. "Think of it as he's just gone to see his father he will be back soon I promise", she says.

"Don't leave me please", I say. "No no I won't I promise come here", she says pulling me in. "How about we get changed and watch a movie", she says as someone knocks on the door. "Wait here", she says walking out the bathroom. "I need to speak with y/n", someone says. "Now is not the time come back another day", she says closing the door as they wedge there door in the way. "Please", they say. "Come back tomorrow Theo now move", she says slamming the door.