𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

Y/n's POV:

I quickly stopped the bleeding and headed out to class grabbing my books on the way out. First was defence against the dark arts lovely I thought to myself. I sat down next to mattheo before pulling out my book before watching as tom got put onto the table next to us. "So are you gonna tell me why you are bleeding to death", he says. "Nope whats it to you anyway". "Remind me to never offer help to you ever", he says looking at the board. He quickly pulls my sleeve up. "What the fuck"! I say. "Miss Lopez", the teacher shouts. "Watch your tone". "Sorry sir. "What the fuck riddle", I whisper.

"Who done this to you", he says holding my arm. "No one now piss off", I say back snatching my arm away covering it up. "Did someone do that to you", he says in a angry tone. "No now leave me alone", I say storming out.

Mattheos pov:

Mattheos pov:

I quickly grabbed her arm unravelling her sleeve to see the letters D-slut carved into her skin. What the fuck. "Who done this to you", I say. "No one now piss off", she says back snatching her arm away. "Who done that". "No one now piss off", she says storming out of class. "Mattheo riddle detention"! The profesor shouts as everyone turns to look at her run out the door.

"Oi what was that about", Tom whispers from the other table. "No fucking clue meet me after class". "Alright".

After class ended we met in the corridor to discuss what happened. "What the fuck did you do". "Fuck off". "Who was it". The same girl I fucked". "Oh shit that was her". "Yeah". "What did you do then". "Just saw why she was bleeding. "And"? "And someone had done a spell to carve words into her and I think I might know who". "Who"? "Fucking Malfoy".

Back to reality***

Back to reality***

I ran out of the class leaving my books behind and ran into the toilets before closing the door behind me. I sat there for the whole of next lesson crying my eyes out before someone enters. "Y/n"? "Y/n are you in here it's blaise". I open the door to reveal blaise stood outside watching as tears rolls down my face. "What the fuck". "What's wrong", he says. I revealed my wrist and shown him the scars from Malfoy as his eyes widen stepping forwards holding my arm.

"What the fuck did Malfoy do". "When did he do this". "Last night after I left the great hall". "That's why that prick ran after you. "I'm gonna kill him". "Don't bother", I said covering it back up mattheo already knows that's why I ran out of class. "Shit", blaise says. "We have to report this
y/n", he says. "He can't keep hurting you and getting away with it. "Come on let's find Isla and go to dumbledore I'll come with you", he says. "Ok".

We make our way to the grounds as we find Isla before showing her the scar and making our way to dumbledore. We all knock on his door before entering. "Come in", a faint voice says as we open the door. "Ah mr zabini what can I do for you". "It's y/n sir she's been hurt by Malfoy". "Miss Lopez"? "Come here child". I make my way over before the voice starts again. "What did he do child". "He cast a spell sir and carved into my wrist". "May I"? The faint voice pleads. I lift my shirt up revealing the bloody scars. "Ah I see well I would like you to take miss Lopez down to the nurse to get that cleaned as it will get infected, then let me deal with mr Malfoy thank you for coming to me", he says as we walk out. "Thanks sir", blaise says before holding the door open.

"Oi Malfoy"! Mattheo shouts

"Oi Malfoy"! Mattheo shouts. "What". "Little birdie told me you cast a spell on Lopez. "So what if I did she's not your property I was just claiming her". "You better watch your fucking mouth or I'll fucking carve you up". "What if I don't huh". "Maybe I'll go carve her some more". "Ohhh but she's great in bed though". "Such a shame you stole her off me". "Her tongue running up and down my dick before we fuck". "God that was amazing. "You fucking bastard".

Mattheos pov:

"You fucking bastard", I say before throwing a punch. Before it could hit him Tom stood in the way holding me back from hitting him. "Calm the fuck down". "Get the fuck off me". "Yes that's right listen to your brother", Malfoy says. "Shut the fuck up you 2 inches twat I'll rip your fucking cocktail sausage off right here". "Yeah yeah whatever".

Reality**

"Boys"! Dumbledore shouts. "Malfoy my office now". "Tom take your brother away to calm down before entering the building. "Yes sir". "You fucking prick what the fuck are you trying to do get suspended again seriously". "Shut the fuck up yeah and leave me alone". "He fucking carved his initials into her wrist for fucks sake what do you expect me to do". "Your falling for her mate". "No I fucking ain't". "Then why the fuck are you fighting Malfoy over her". "Honestly you need to get fucking laid mate". "Fuck off no I don't". "You really do". "Let's host a party tonight". "Only slytherins" " we can find you and myself a little fuck buddy". "Ofc you will want to fuck someone on your first day". "Didn't you fuck her on the first day". "Fuck off". "Come on now a party with alcohol drugs the lot". "Fine". "Alr lets go shopping bestie". "Fuck off".

Mattheos pov:

We both headed to the store to buy drinks and cigarettes before heading back to the dorm.
We set up the drinks and hid the drugs in our dorm before we started inviting people. "Alr I'll go outside and downstairs", you do here and upstairs". "deal". "meet back in in half an hour". "Deal", I say back making my way out my dorm. I spot blaise in the distance talking to his mates before heading over. "Blasie", I say. "What". "Party tonight here you in"? "Yeah alright". "Invite slytherins only alr". "Yeah I got you".

 "Yeah I got you"