𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

I walked into my dorm leaving mattheo to go spend the night with his brother before walking in to Isla all dressed up at the dressing table curling her hair. "Where the fuck are you going", I say. "We are going out clubbing", she says clipping her hair up. "We"? I say walking over. "Yeah I got you a dress it's in the bathroom hung up now go change we don't have long", she says pointing to the bathroom.

On the side of the shower revealed a short sparkly baby pink dress with thin straps holding it together revealing the middle of the chest fully only covering the sides

On the side of the shower revealed a short sparkly baby pink dress with thin straps holding it together revealing the middle of the chest fully only covering the sides. It's glitter shimmered under the bathroom light as I lifted it off the coat hanger holding it up against me in the mirror before taking off my clothes placing it on. "Fucking hell isla could you pick a shorter dress", I shout through looking at myself in the mirror.

"Oh be quiet it's what you wear on a daily plus it's a club everyone will be wearing shit like that", she shouts back walking in. "Fucking hell y/n", she says. "Give me a twirl", she says twirling me around. "Now that is a perfect dress, she says as I laugh. "Ok be quiet curly my hair for me yeah", I say walking over to the dressing table. Isla curled my hair as I done my makeup making it quicker for us to get going before I put on my heels and bag walking over to the door.

We both walk out the dorm closing the door behind us

We both walk out the dorm closing the door behind us. We turn around and walk to the top of the stairs revealing mattheo and Tom sat at the bottom of the stairs on a long couch. "Where the fuck are you going", mattheo says turning around. "Clubbing", I say walking down with Isla. "No the fuck your not", he says standing up. "Let them go mattheo", Tom says turning around. "No have you seen what she's wearing Jesus Christ Everyone is going to be all over you", he says walking over to me. "Go change", he says. "I'm so sorry to do this to you but", I say before kicking him in the nuts grabbing Islas wrist running out.

"Fuck", mattheo says falling down to the floor, as Tom starts laughing. "Y/n you fucking badass you better start running faster or he's going to catch us", she says. "Oh be quiet and run", I say running around the castle. I teleport us outside before walking down behind a tree. "Fucking hell y/n we could of just froze him or some shit", she says. "You really think I'm going to cast a spell on a fucking riddle are you insane", I say. "Now come on teleport us to this club", I say holding Islas hand.