𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29

The next morning was the same again waking up to Tom sat at his desk and mattheo fast asleep beside me. But it was different. Tom wasn't smoking weed. "Fuck", I say standing up running to the bathroom. I walk in before running over to the toilet kneeling down being sick. "You alright"! Tom shouts through from the bedroom. "Yeah"! I shout back with my head against the shower door.

"What's up", mattheo says standing up walking over to Tom. "Morning sickness", I hear Tom says as someone walks over to the door. "You alright y/n", I hear mattheo say knocking on the door. "Yeah I'm fine", I say before standing up flushing the toilet after me before washing my face. "Your just gonna have to get used it it I guess", he says through the door. "I know", I say back before unlocking it.

"So school lets go", I say grabbing my stuff before getting changed in the bathroom as the boys change in their dorm. "You good", mattheo says knocking on the door. "Yeah I'll be out in a sec", I say finishing up my hair before grabbing my bag. We all walk down to meet with Isla and blaise before heading out to the great hall for breakfast.

"Slut", I hear Draco mutter as me and mattheo walk past

"Slut", I hear Draco mutter as me and mattheo walk past. "I ain't yours Draco so give up", I shout back before walking into the great hall. We all sit down at the table before we see Draco coming in with his 2 mates sitting at the end staring at us. "Silence now"! Dumbledore says as the hall turns silent. "Now we have good news and bad", he says. "The good news is we will be closing for the summer as you all may know very soon", he says.

"But the bad news is you will all be staying an extra year due to the lack of classes this term", he says as everyone argues. "Silence"! "Now we are having an extra year because due to the lack of classes it's affected your knowledge and you are all set to fail so that's why we have to add an extra so you will pass", he goes on. "Now with that being said tuck in and post with be with you shortly", he says as food appears on our table.

"You have to be fucking joking an extra year here", blaise says. "I hate fucking school", he says. "Yeah but think of it we will have more parties and fun nights like we do now", Isla says. "Not for me", I say resting my head on the table. "Well I'm sure there's other stuff we can do right"? She says as Tom looks over at Malfoy. "That prick has something wrong with his eyes or what", he says as mattheo looks over to see him staring at us once again. "I've had it", he says before walking over.

 "I've had it", he says before walking over